James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she hide his face? I used to think she was ok but she seems to have turned into a materialistic surgery enhanced twit.
He hides because he is a massive criminal. It’s Lauren good here ex jake McLean. He is a complete wrongen. But I agree yaz has turned completely materialistic it’s really cringe. All she uploads is designers she never use to but I guess she didn’t have the criminal boyfriend to fund it then

I don’t get why she won’t show his face though like what is it achieving 🤷🏽‍♀️
He’s a criminal that’s why he’s a drug dealer 🤮🤮🤮

He was in prison a few years ago so he probably doesn’t want to go back

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And then everytime she posts something designer or photos in the Maldives people say she deserves it... why the duck does she deserve anything ...or she’s worked hard for her body ... are some people simple ... she’s more or less Turkish at this stage..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was only with lockie start of the year now she’s so in love she’s really embarassing. Funny how she’s not uploaded what she got her baby on his birthday I’m guessing he didn’t receive a table full of lavish gifts😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Says in article he has a child? I don’t think I’d want her around my child if I had one. I wonder if she plays step mummy to her baby’s baby?

I thought they needed their own thread to stop me derailing the general towie thread.

They are both schemers involved in what looks like mlm scams. If anyone knows, please comment. Their businesses seem as legit as their relationship.

...notice how he doesn't say it back! The in-person equivalent of saying you love someone and they chuckle. ...I'm CRINGING for her

View attachment 250282

This needs to be regulated, it can't be real! Are people this thick? You don't know who you're sending your number to. I doubt he checks his own dms.
I don’t get why she won’t show his face though like what is it achieving 🤷🏽‍♀️
Adam and Jake are freinds . Yaz,s gran on towie it her son who Adam and Jake ship for . Jame locke and yaz are both at the same scammers he phoned me and my fiancé tore him a new ring peice🤦‍♀️😂😂😂. Then just last week she's asking me to download WhatsApp yes yaz im going to be honest ur total tit encryption at it best . I will take a pic of the upload fr you all today.

• Heart
I think she was finished with Jake the last few weeks and only got back with him .. no photo of his hands and about 6 weeks ago she was looking for Collabs for The Maldives .. and she’s only going now.. and then about 2 weeks ago she was looking for new premises for her new (another) business in Essex .. now she’s back and it’s all my love .. the girl is the most full of herself person I have ever seen .. all her photos are of herself posing not many ads so they’re not paid posts but you can see she will never be happy .. she makes friends ... loves them and then falls out with them .. she was besties with Kim Keneghan for a few weeks over there and then they fell out .. Mia Sully her best bestie Junaid Amber Turner and then she went on holiday with Lauren Goodger and came back and was with her ex... Jake .. and at one stage she was with Stephen Bear now who would be with him .. she’s from a very wealthy family but it’s like she has to brag and show everything now .. as if she’s used to nothing ..

I think she was finished with Jake the last few weeks and only got back with him .. no photo of his hands and about 6 weeks ago she was looking for Collabs for The Maldives .. and she’s only going now.. and then about 2 weeks ago she was looking for new premises for her new (another) business in Essex .. now she’s back and it’s all my love .. the girl is the most full of herself person I have ever seen .. all her photos are of herself posing not many ads so they’re not paid posts but you can see she will never be happy .. she makes friends ... loves them and then falls out with them .. she was besties with Kim Keneghan for a few weeks over there and then they fell out .. Mia Sully her best bestie Junaid Amber Turner and then she went on holiday with Lauren Goodger and came back and was with her ex... Jake .. and at one stage she was with Stephen Bear now who would be with him .. she’s from a very wealthy family but it’s like she has to brag and show everything now .. as if she’s used to nothing ..
It’s true what girl always falls out with her friends? Plus who would go with their best friends ex Lauren had even said they use to always be on & off so yazmin HOEkello would of know that! She’s so skanky! Yh they broke up he is a huge cheat anyways she’s too crazy if she couldn’t tame lockie she won’t be able to tame jake he is 100 times worse

So Yaz is single (ok love) and loves being on her own & eating in her own & just being alone - but does 30+ stories talking into the phone (alone) and to waiters - BUT SHE LOVES BEING ALONE ???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Yaz is single (ok love) and loves being on her own & eating in her own & just being alone - but does 30+ stories talking into the phone (alone) and to waiters - BUT SHE LOVES BEING ALONE ???
being with that Matey that bought her everything lasted long then loool

You know when Yaz breaks up with her fellas.. she’s starts thanking people for her readings .. mystic meg is a head case

She has his name tattooed on her wrist! She turned that crappy looking J on her wrist into Jake🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a loser. She needs to find herself another jake now

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.