James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture of her with all her presents and the videos of her opening them is singly the most cringe thing I have seen in a while. And the multiple videos eye bleeping herself in the passenger seat of the lambo 🤢 Talk about new money 😂

Reactions: 13
She will probably end up in jail like Mike Hassini with all her fake companies 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Not gonna lie would love to know who this pimp.. oh I mean new boyfriend is… wonder if he has an older brother 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Another day, another scam starts .... now it’s a beauty salon - what about the estate agents ? This woman is a scam artist.

Reactions: 4
Any woman that comes into contact with the Essex mafia Pete Wicks or Lockie or Dan Edgar, Jake Hall or Mike Hassani gets cheated on, gaslit and left needing help. They all are involved in the d.r.u.g.s business and its a sham that they end up flogging other businesses to hide that

Reactions: 8
She is dodgy as duck this lass ….. she’s an estate agent, live like Yaz, a retreat, forex, beauty shop ….

Reactions: 10
She promotes this live like yaz page with all this designer stuff her drug dealer boyfriend buys her like she’s self made. Yet everything she now has is from drug boy she has nothing but he’s drug money and her daddy’s cash 😂 nothing self made about her even her face and body isn’t self made anymore plastic twit

Reactions: 10
Why does she hide his face? I used to think she was ok but she seems to have turned into a materialistic surgery enhanced twit.

Reactions: 4
Why does she hide his face? I used to think she was ok but she seems to have turned into a materialistic surgery enhanced twit.
I don’t think he’s the most savoury of characters lol everyone knows it’s him so it just looks stupid

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.