James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe the break up I reckon they sold the story for a few extra quid to fund their Dubai lockdown break

Reactions: 9
If towie employ the two of them they should be taken of air
The two low life’s will be on their way back not to avoid the whole quarantine thing and they will get away with everything that they have did

Reactions: 1
Chloe Sims was the same but I can’t see them letting her go...
Yeah and she didn’t get no backlash like they have for some reason or her dim sister. The whole show should be axed none of them deserve airtime

Reactions: 4
Yeah and she didn’t get no backlash like they have for some reason or her dim sister. The whole show should be axed none of them deserve airtime
She obviously deleted everything whereas they kept it up and now they’re saying they’re being bullied and getting death threats...

Reactions: 3
anyone seen the video for eating with your ex?
lockie telling Yazmin 'she did well to get him', and she was too obsessed with him but he understands why.
:sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha
anyone seen the video for eating with your ex?
lockie telling Yazmin 'she did well to get him', and she was too obsessed with him but he understands why.
:sick:
No not yet ! Will have to give that a watch!

At the beginning of the last series of Towie I really liked Yaz, she was coming across quite well and I was happy for her and Lockie but she suddenly became really vile towards the end of the series! Say what you like about Amber, but I thought it was really obvious that Yaz was the one being a bad friend and she clearly ditched Amber in favour of being on team Chloe Sims and getting more in with that crowd. I think she has shown her true colours now - very fake, lots of scammy side businesses and now all this self-obsessed insta posting in Dubai. I can't empathize with her anymore.

And the 'split' is such a desperate attempt for airtime on the next series.

Reactions: 12

At the beginning of the last series of Towie I really liked Yaz, she was coming across quite well and I was happy for her and Lockie but she suddenly became really vile towards the end of the series! Say what you like about Amber, but I thought it was really obvious that Yaz was the one being a bad friend and she clearly ditched Amber in favour of being on team Chloe Sims and getting more in with that crowd. I think she has shown her true colours now - very fake, lots of scammy side businesses and now all this self-obsessed insta posting in Dubai. I can't empathize with her anymore.

I agree about the Amber thing and I’m not a huge fan of her. Yaz seemed sneaky and sly to me. Bet Amber’s laughing at her now 🤣

Reactions: 7

Wonder who she will latch onto now... she’s no longer friends with Amber or her “best friend “ Junaid and all her other friends are in relationships...

Reactions: 2

Yeah I agree and now so is just so vile with all of her posts and showing off her fake body. And as was said previously they have left all of their comments there for everyone to see as any publicity is good. No the wonder they are getting death threats they are laughing at us all and they don’t care. I really really hope they both get axed and as for James he looks like that unusually large man in the princess bride he is bloody horrible proper block head

• Haha
I haven't ever seen an ounce of personality for yaz and I've never understood when they all bang on about her "fiery" personality, she comes across like a frozen piece of cod

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree about the Amber thing and I’m not a huge fan of her. Yaz seemed sneaky and sly to me. Bet Amber’s laughing at her now 🤣
I was thinking this 😂 not gonna lie, if I was Amber I'd be quite smug right now!

Wonder who she will latch onto now... she’s no longer friends with Amber or her “best friend “ Junaid and all her other friends are in relationships...
THIS! She is one of those girls who gets dumped and desperately scrambles for her old friends and then ditches then when James calls her back. I'm not a fan of that Nicole Charbass she's besties with either. They deserve eachother

Yeah I agree and now so is just so vile with all of her posts and showing off her fake body. And as was said previously they have left all of their comments there for everyone to see as any publicity is good. No the wonder they are getting death threats they are laughing at us all and they don’t care. I really really hope they both get axed and as for James he looks like that unusually large man in the princess bride he is bloody horrible proper block head
Exactly! I think it's time for some fresh faces on towie anyway. I'm bored of Yaz and Lockie drama. And the absolute cheek of Yaz promoting her fitness programme when she's just had a load of surgery on her body. She's a real scam artist, find her so disingenuous.

I much preferred Lockie with Dani Armstrong actually 😂

Reactions: 10
I was thinking this 😂 not gonna lie, if I was Amber I'd be quite smug right now!

THIS! She is one of those girls who gets dumped and desperately scrambles for her old friends and then ditches then when James calls her back. I'm not a fan of that Nicole Charbass she's besties with either. They deserve eachother

Exactly! I think it's time for some fresh faces on towie anyway. I'm bored of Yaz and Lockie drama. And the absolute cheek of Yaz promoting her fitness programme when she's just had a load of surgery on her body. She's a real scam artist, find her so disingenuous.

I much preferred Lockie with Dani Armstrong actually 😂
I like dani too she was real and I know that stupid level up with yaz. She shouldn’t be able to do that as she has had surgery. She should be reported. I honestly don’t think she is good looking either. All the surgery has made her even uglier. She has a very horrible looking mouth

Reactions: 5
The Facetune on her latest photos aswell...it’s the Hollywood filter on FaceApp. Lauren Goodger always uses it. I tried it and omgeeee it makes you look like a completely different person 😂

Reactions: 5
The Facetune on her latest photos aswell...it’s the Hollywood filter on FaceApp. Lauren Goodger always uses it. I tried it and omgeeee it makes you look like a completely different person 😂
I tried it too hahaha . I have had to delete as I would use it all the time. She ain’t fooling any of us. She’s just horrible inside and out

I tried it too hahaha . I have had to delete as I would use it all the time. She ain’t fooling any of us. She’s just horrible inside and out
I also deleted it for that reason! Imagine putting up a picture of yourself on social media with it on like she has 🙈 She is totally delusional

Reactions: 1
I like dani too she was real and I know that stupid level up with yaz. She shouldn’t be able to do that as she has had surgery. She should be reported. I honestly don’t think she is good looking either. All the surgery has made her even uglier. She has a very horrible looking mouth
He’s such a tool but I always thought he and Dani had a really good chemistry. I think he actually loved her whereas Yaz is this kind of brain dead doormat who he sees himself as superior to.
And yes Yaz isn’t pretty at all, can’t believe her on that Eating with my Ex thing where she said one of the pros of their relationship is that they are a good looking couple. A) you absolutely aren’t and b ) how shallow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s such a tool but I always thought he and Dani had a really good chemistry. I think he actually loved her whereas Yaz is this kind of brain dead doormat who he sees himself as superior to.
And yes Yaz isn’t pretty at all, can’t believe her on that Eating with my Ex thing where she said one of the pros of their relationship is that they are a good looking couple. A) you absolutely aren’t and b ) how shallow
No way I am going to have to watch that and yeah she’s a doormat. Basically made herself into a sex doll for him and the fact that she thinks she is good looking baffles me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.