Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Georgia is turning into that fool aisleyne from big brother… a grief thief. Disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Opinionated

VIP Member
Idk how to say this tactfully so apologies and obviously yes the saddest thing is that someone has died here but that doesn’t absolve them of their behaviour and reputation in life. He has repeatedly shown bad judgment (at best) in the past if not actual violence/aggression to vulnerable people (domestic partners, the person he robbed) with a pattern of high risk behaviour, a quick Google shows he’s even been done for dangerous driving in the UK. I wouldn’t be quick to do RIP hun over my socials either as no one yet knows what happened, and they’re likely privy to a lot more of his current shenanigans than we are via the press…

Yaz’s family always came across as such a lovely supportive unit on TOWIE so at least she has the best possible team with her for her recovery, I really wish her all the best.
I just hope this will make her see her worth and stop messing about with these so called gangsters. Yes a guy has died but he terrified ppl and served prison time. He also cheated on her so why the hell did she go back there? Same with lockie she was on a girls holiday and he clicked his fingers and she flew off to be reunited with him only for him to continue to be toxic!! She needs to stop thinking she needs a bloke especially one that treats her like shit. Hopefully this will be a wake up call that life’s too short

instashun

VIP Member
When I was 20/21 all the girls round my area fancied Jake but everyone knew what he was like, the older bad boy but he had this charm no one could resist like the way he’d talk to you. This was round the time he was wanted for driving offences when he lived in Finchley and I think yaz and him must have known eachother as they basically lived down the road. Everyone knew he had this like gangster vibe but it was so alluring kind of like you can’t touch because you know it’d be drama!! I believe back then he invested in a few businesses but no one really had any idea what, like some people would say music some would say nightclubs. He was like this mysterious guy and I really think that’s why Yaz went back there he has this dangerous charm which looks to be addictive since all these women had been going back and forth!! Just can’t believe all of this has happened it’s crazy!!! Yaz seems almost solem and very genuine. I don’t know much about Georgia but she seems a massive cling on it comes across as she’s obsessed with Yaz and wants what she had so now Jakes passed she can come up with these scenarios it’s sick in the head! Probably the longest post I’ve ever done but thought I’d add my 2 pence in 🤣
Usually ‘businessmen’ who are mysterious and no one knows where their money comes from aren’t actual business men

• Heart

Njgjji

This absolute disgrace has no right ever posting how spiritual she is. Spiritual people do not behave in this manner.. people go on a couple of holidays to Bali or Thailand and suddenly 222 444 1111 she is behaving in a way that is so far from spiritual it’s an insult to spiritual people. She’s an insult to the universe. Pipe the fuck down and go heal.

• Heart
No I realise that would be unpopular here, but I’m honest, I’m loyal - sorry couldn’t help myself.
I mean it’s not disloyal to keep quiet & not accuse a woman in intensive care of lying or causing an accident? She’s been truly vile and made a show of herself.

• Heart

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Jake was a very skilled driver, that is not a lie.
I am sure his mother has heard how the accident was caused and that is what she is alluding to, she has probably read how this has been played out in the press and has wanted to say something without saying anything and there will be reasoning behind that. They arent just the words of a grieving mother
I am glad that Amber was made reference too... crazy that we have seen a case like ambers played out and yet the majority of people have all believed what Yaz has said without even questioning it. I think the real weight of words is why would Jake go back to her. Not the other way round. Its a shame to see that no one came out and defended Jake when that was going on and they have waited until his death to do so but sometimes staying quiet is the better option.
Its been really upsetting to read what has been put in here, to read the press' spin on things, knowing you want to say so much but cant.
I hope Yaz pulls through this, lets not forget that a man has lost his life, a man who was loved by many and he may not have done so through fault of his own.
Hey Georgia 👋

• Haha

To cat lady

Chatty Member
But even when he wasn’t spoiling yaz on her birthday or being with yaz , he was with holly asthetics. Not georgia. Never Georgia publicly. Silly girl

Reactions: 29

elloelloello

VIP Member
Georgia spouting more shit out on Instagram. Whatever the truth is she needs to respectfully be quiet and stop stirring the pot. She’s clearly taking aim at Yaz and it’s not right. The girl has been through enough. Whatever happened in the weeks or months before the accident shouldn’t be relevant right now. Jake is dead and Yaz was a witness to that and is probably traumatised.
Georgia is just rubbing salt into the wound and it’s really not necessary. It’s pissing me off more than it should be 😂

Bellexox

She’s such a little sket! Look at all the comments from ppl she makes it all about her fuck off georgia. Trying to make out he asked her there but she couldn’t go? Nothing about yaz tho which is so bitchy. Whether he was just a friend or anything more she’s just made out she’s his bestie she’s such a gutter rat
I’m not a fan of yazmin but I hope she pulls through and I think it’s SO disrespectful for Georgia to be posting shit like that 🤢🤢🤢

tequilasunrise

Absolutely vile what Georgia is doing. Can’t believe she’s alluding to the fact he’s passed BECAUSE of Yaz. That’s disgusting. She’s meant to be all about positivity and on womens side? She clearly has no compassion for anyone. Making the whole situation about her she must be a narcissistic psycho???

• Heart

instashun

VIP Member
Georgia fuming that it’s Lauren getting press mentions as his ex and not her. Go and message his friends and family and your friends and family and stop trying to get online clout

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
It's just the same as people watching real crime scene investigation documentary's , so does that make them insane watching ?

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I'm not much for Yaz, but I always remember her first scene on towie, and she was quite sweet back then and such a pretty girl. I bet her mum wished she never got involved with towie. I think her relationship with James was utterly toxic and she didn't seem to have much luck with jake either. And all this surgery she keeps having must make her family so sad. As someone else said, I hope this proves to be a bit of a wake up call to her. That she deserves a respectful relationship and that she's enough without all the surgery. Life really is too short and bless her, she will have learnt this the hard way. The whole ordeal must have been horrific. And imagine being in a foreign hospital without your family there 😔 I hope her mum is with her now and holding her hand.

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
guess I’m a v insecure Cnut, but I really think I’d be doing the same. Human innit

please remember that this is a lady that’s currently going thru a lot her own shit (Stephen bear court case etc) I’m not a perfect person - I lash out when at my lowest, not something I’m proud of.
Going through a lot? Going through shit? Aye but she hasn’t almost lost her life and been seriously injured has she - she’s got her health still. She also hasn’t had to watch anyone die. You sound like Georgia tbh, your the only one on this thread who thinks her behaviour is normal and relatable lol

Marie13

I survived a car crash that left me with life changing injuries but I feel that I am fortunate to have no memories of the crash and I sincerely hope that this will be the case for this young lady. I am surprised how Georgia has reacted bearing in mind all her troubles and negative publicity surrounding her and Bear (Stephen Bear)

• Heart
Reactions: 28

instashun

VIP Member
It may be true but the tone of Georgia’s posts are what I personally think the problem is. Yaz could have died herself and is in hospital and Georgia is too busy trying to form the narrative that her and Jake were a thing and it should have been her on the trip. I just think now isn’t the time 😅
Why would you be going on about how you should be on a trip that ended so badly. Surely you would be counting your blessings not trying to gain clout about how you are grieving more than anyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 28