James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s now peddling ketones more mlm shite. His travel with Locke page is sickening he’s such an idiot, the videos from New Year’s Eve proves that
I went to Dubai a few years back, was lovely we went out to the desert and went round the old part with the souks, wouldn’t go there now if someone paid me. Full of vulgar vacuous people. A good friend of mine works on the oil industry and lives out there, been there for years they now hate it, they have said once their bit finishes high school they are coming back to the uk

Reactions: 3
She is absolutely unrecognisable from what she naturally looks like. If you stood her now by her original self side by side you wouldn’t even think they were related. If she has children they will probably have her natural nose and features and will wonder why they don’t look anything like their mum which is really sad.
4CF8BECC-A8F1-4BB5-A668-D4BAFBD2DB38.png
90C0BF9D-998C-4FC8-A294-BF0ADF769E19.png
4C6F9DE5-62BC-461D-BF19-02FFBD02B9A3.png
DD205F2E-DF21-4785-8192-B63F3C9AFC2E.png
3738161D-E026-4287-A3CE-06BE3E9B5540.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh my gosh. These two!!! I don’t even know where to begin. Why do they have such large followings?? Why? I despair at the general public sometimes. What do people gain from following them? They are absolutely horrible human beings. Largeing it up in Dubai and selling any old tit to anyone who is stupid enough to lap it up.

Reactions: 10
I’ve not been on this thread before but I was just looking at her Instagram for the first time in a long time and she’s completely unrecognisable from when she was on TOWIE. I literally wouldn’t be able to say who she is if I didn’t know. I do think she looks good (if not very plastic and the same as every other influencers) but I’m just shocked at how different she looks.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So the DM are saying they had a massive row on Monday and Yaz is desperate to get home. Maybe she should have thought about that before swanning off to Dubai for weeks on end during a pandemic, funny though how she can suddenly drop all her ‘work’ isn’t it 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So the DM are saying they had a massive row on Monday and Yaz is desperate to get home. Maybe she should have thought about that before swanning off to Dubai for weeks on end during a pandemic, funny though how she can suddenly drop all her ‘work’ isn’t it 🤪
I’m howling!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 And he unfollowed and followed her supposedly. He’s 34 years old isnt he? The stupid girl will never learn. He’s a pig who only wants a bit of something on his arm. The man got caught having sex with other girls whilst on HOLIDAY with his girlfriend. Thats how much of a low life he is. If she thinks he’s changed after knowing he’s capable of that then that shows what a moron she truly is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She completely erased l her morrocan features...sad
Yaz back in the day
I’m howling!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 And he unfollowed and followed her supposedly. He’s 34 years old isnt he? The stupid girl will never learn. He’s a pig who only wants a bit of something on his arm. The man got caught having sex with other girls whilst on HOLIDAY with his girlfriend. Thats how much of a low life he is. If she thinks he’s changed after knowing he’s capable of that then that shows what a moron she truly is.
In the Christmas episode he talked about settling down and getting her a ring. I thought he may propose in Dubai around Christmas the fact that he didn't I think showed its all lip service.
I think she's attached to him more for the 'fame' than actually loving him.

Does anyone know much about her life before Towie? (Sorry if this has already been spoken about) but how did she come to meet James didnt she go to Uni etc? Is she from Essex originally?
They met in sheesh apparently he saw he and pulled her into a taxi straight away ... he said that his dad told him that whatever he wants he should take so he did... he said it when they did rate my face ... its on YouTube can find it you need it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s gonna waste so much time and heart ache on him, I can’t understand it. Her mum and Nan are fab why can’t she see what they see!

Reactions: 6
Why does she waste time on him I used to like her before all these 1927392 business ventures but can’t blame a girl for trying. If a guy wants you he will show it he is just stringing nee along it’s a bit sad x

Reactions: 3
She’s posted on her stories that her supposedly close friend who was “there for her in her darkest moments” has passed away and how shocked and saddened she is.... and then the next stories a few short hours later is her showing off the view from her new hotel room in dubai and the towel thats left on the table to look like a swan. 🤨🙄😑 clearly absolutely devastated.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yaz and Lockie out separately and she’s moved to a new hotel... I’d say they’ve split but have followed each other again because the papers picked up on it... she’s also started following a girl on insta who gives quotes about narcissists although she is one herself... Yaz I mean... the things that can happen in a week ...level up .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She has completely changed her looks to keep a man. She wasn’t pretty before and is even worse now in my personal opinion. She is vile inside and out. She is rubbing this Dubai trip in everyone’s face constantly. Basically laughing at us all. From the outside they are just both two coke heads . James willl never stay with her he is an absolute wanker and probably what she deserves from the way she goes on. She thinks she is absolutely stunning and she isnt

Reactions: 6
Does her mum and dad even like him after everything he’s done to her? Or have they also forgiven him? Anyone know? ( haven’t watched towie in a while )

Reactions: 2
Yaz and Lockie out separately and she’s moved to a new hotel... I’d say they’ve split but have followed each other again because the papers picked up on it... she’s also started following a girl on insta who gives quotes about narcissists although she is one herself... Yaz I mean... the things that can happen in a week ...level up .
Just read that they have confirmed the split.....so that lasted a whole 4 months, wonder who James has been having sex with now 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Great now we have to watch Yaz lie to us next series of TOWIE pretending to be some powerful woman who loves herself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.