James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many men are like him, it's disgusting. He was interested in her and took her on multiple dates. As soon as he slept with her he dumped her and moved on to the next one. If I remember, the show actually forced him to tell her that he was no longer interested, he was just going to move on with no regard for her.

Nobody ever calls men sluts for their behaviour, but as soon as Yaz (who wasn't the cheat in her relationship) moves on then she's shamed for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sounds like Lockie hasn’t changed much since Danielle. I feel sorry for Yaz at times but she also knows what he is about. Also Lockie isn’t looking great this series. Some episodes he looks like he had a real rough night before.

Reactions: 11
So James and Yaz tonight he likes to take the piss out of her I think, apparently they are t total now and she has the job of washing his pants but he’s still not saying official....

Reactions: 5
I think her and James deserve each other. Both money hungry twats 😂 and will sell anything and everything to get it/build followers!

Reactions: 6
Is this how he is going to justify the videos he takes with other women?!
What videos? Can you post a link?

This made me cringe. Is she doing that in a restaurant? duck me!

Not the only thing she has in common with Vicky. They are both so desperate to keep their cheating partners.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
What videos? Can you post a link?

This made me cringe. Is she doing that in a restaurant? duck me!

Not the only thing she has in common with Vicky. They are both so desperate to keep their cheating partners.

As in Vicky p from geordie shore?

Sorry but Yaz step away from the fillers! She has always been a beautiful girl but she is starting to head down the carbon copy road this season. Why can’t they just leave their faces and lips alone? I have see plenty of people get Botox and fillers and they still look normal. But the Towie girls just don’t do themselves any favours. I’m sure they all see the same doctors too for their procedures. It’s so extra.

Reactions: 9
Is yaz black fishing or ?? I have no idea about her background but from watching the episode today her family are Scottish??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.