James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The family and him yeah, whatā€™s your problem? The fact that I gave you a few pointers to the Glasgow connection and it then clicked or are you just being awkward?
Neither - and what pointers did you give me... šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

And this thread is about Yaz and Lockie so letā€™s leave it here!

Reactions: 3
If she was planning on trapping him in the near future, her plans have been foiled by her desperation for a story line.

One way to get a man to wrap it up is to have a false pregnancy alarm. It's at the forefront of his mind now. I bet Lockie is going to make sure his master key is well wrapped for the next few months. No Lockie babies for you,Yaz, Stop naming them šŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
This on screen pregnancy scare is completely scraping the barrel
Agreed, also really very insensitive? A lot of women (myself included) have had very difficult pregnancies & birthing experiences as a result of covid, thereā€™s a lot of trauma thatā€™s being needlessly prodded at for what? Itā€™s really put me off of TOWIE I understand they need to script drama but this is low.

Reactions: 11
Agreed, also really very insensitive? A lot of women (myself included) have had very difficult pregnancies & birthing experiences as a result of covid, thereā€™s a lot of trauma thatā€™s being needlessly prodded at for what? Itā€™s really put me off of TOWIE I understand they need to script drama but this is low.
I thought this too, itā€™s not really entertainment!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not only did he cheat, but you caught him mid orgy with three girls and two guys whilst you were away on holiday together, you bleeding idiot...

He wasn't even considerate enough to stop and follow you out, you didn't see him again until the next afternoon! How is anybody this dim?

Capture+_2020-10-06-11-53-41~2.png
Capture+_2020-10-06-11-59-32~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Not only did he cheat, but you caught him mid orgy with three girls and two guys whilst you were away on holiday together, you bleeding idiot...

He wasn't even considerate enough to stop and follow you out, you didn't see him again until the next afternoon! How is anybody this dim?

View attachment 267493 View attachment 267495
Lmaooo what on Earth? How do you know this?! ORGY?! Wasnā€™t he paying for it too? What were the other blokes up to?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lmaooo what on Earth? How do you know this?! ORGY?! Wasnā€™t he paying for it too? What were the other blokes up to?!
Lol. Sorry to disappoint, it's not new information. That's what she was saying at the time. She caught him naked with five naked strangers he had met at the pool on their holiday. He called it a "party." So orgy is suggestive on my part šŸ¤·šŸ½

• Wow
A few episodes behind but when James goes ā€œI love you and want to be there for youā€ itā€™s so painfully forced, like those ISIS hostage videos

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love this thread the pregnancy thing I think was a product placement for clear blue and to keep a storyline as it kept zooming in on her bag. The trading tit they post sounds like a pyramid scheme the more other people invest in their trades the shares go up then they sell them I believe. No idea why Yaz has gone back to him after he did that and I have noticed Yaz has started to plug the wellness retreat in Marrakesh. I actually think Yaz is very pretty even though she has had work done however seen her promoting smart scales not long ago and if the kg was correct she was about 6 stone something not that it matters but I thought wow thatā€™s light! He also cheated on her when they were on holiday... together! https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....zmin-oukhellou-split-james-locke-cheated/amp/

Iā€™m currently watching the old Towie episodes again, Iā€™m on season 9 and Lockie is after Sam Faiers, Iā€™d forgotten about that, sheā€™d only been split up from Joey a week!

• Haha
  • Wow
Iā€™m currently watching the old Towie episodes again, Iā€™m on season 9 and Lockie is after Sam Faiers, Iā€™d forgotten about that, sheā€™d only been split up from Joey a week!
I only started watching towie when he was with Danielle as my partner is an avid Towie watcher. I donā€™t get him does he want a girlfriend or to be single I donā€™t think he likes yaz like she does him.

Reactions: 7
I think a girlfriend = more story lines.

He said in an interview once that Dan Osbourne was lucky to propel his fame because he (Dan) was with Lucy, and Lockie was single and looking for a girl on the show that would date him. Think he tried Abbie (was that her name? Jasmin's friend), tried Lauren Pope, and tried Sam. They all rejected him. Then he met Danielle and became a permanent cast member.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
He's not even trying to hide any of what he does. I'm sure there must be people talking... Will park here too and wait.
Think he feels very protected and is getting cock sure of himself . I donā€™t think he loves yaz at all he just likes the convenience of it

Reactions: 9
An episode of Dinner Date on ITV BE catch up has popped up from this week and itā€™s Yaz on there going on dates.

I thought they were together?Or was this when they split up? She didnā€™t take long to get her legs around 5 new men over dinner did she

Reactions: 4
An episode of Dinner Date on ITV BE catch up has popped up from this week and itā€™s Yaz on there going on dates.

I thought they were together?Or was this when they split up? She didnā€™t take long to get her legs around 5 new men over dinner did she
This was before they got back together because he was on celebs go dating as well in this time and he got with this model on there they implied they had slept together after a double date at this cottage.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.