James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been so shocked by this.Does anyone else think her "friends"posts including Danni seem very fake.When she recovers she needs to forget about z list influencing and work in herself and her self worth ❤

Reactions: 13
I've been so shocked by this.Does anyone else think her "friends"posts including Danni seem very fake.When she recovers she needs to forget about z list influencing and work in herself and her self worth ❤
If your a real friend you’d speak to the family/yaz direct. It’s all fake when they post anything publicly just for the ‘fans’ and to look good

Very serious arm injuries could mean amputation ?
Could mean a million things, loss of arm/s, partial amputation, permanent disability, multiple breaks, the whole thing could need pinning. Crush injuries, the list is endless.
Hopefully it’s something they can fix for her or at least try to give her some kind of normality ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think it’s wierd I’ve not seen any rip Jake posts from any of the Essex lot it’s all about yaz? Nicole did a wierd post simply saying a guy we all know has lost his life. Seems strange wording. Wonder if there’s more to it
Fran Parman posted a pic with him but that's all I've seen

I wish people would stop saying this. You shouldn’t even type these things until it’s been confirmed. No she hasn’t
Agreed!!!! Please stop posting these rumours. I know the family and it’s made me sick to my stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it’s wierd I’ve not seen any rip Jake posts from any of the Essex lot it’s all about yaz? Nicole did a wierd post simply saying a guy we all know has lost his life. Seems strange wording. Wonder if there’s more to it
Jake isn’t actually from Essex though is he, I think he’s from Thornton Heath or somewhere around there… so if they only know him from being with Yasmin and Lauren and from what I’ve read he wasn’t very nice to either of them women he’s probably not friends with any of them… although I think it’s disrespectful not to name him.

Reactions: 4
I wish people would stop saying this. You shouldn’t even type these things until it’s been confirmed. No she hasn’t
Agreed completely, please don’t come and write it without citing a reputable source.

Glad to hear she’s stable though, hopefully she’s got her mum with her now.

Reactions: 7
No one means any harm… people on here are asking if she has as they’ve read it on multiple sites .. no one’s being nasty or trying to spread fake news intentionally

Reactions: 39
No one means any harm… people on here are asking if she has as they’ve read it on multiple sites .. no one’s being nasty or trying to spread fake news intentionally
But we all have access to the same Google right? There’s no need to spread misinformation…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.