James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg how snide. The whole "we never had a heated argument" as if it's all Yasmin's fault. Absolutely sick.
Also she probably thinks Yaz is toxic coz that’s what he’s told her when he was wanting to get his end away with her during one of their break ups! Why would he have a heated argument with a side chick? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Alluding to the accident being Yazs fault is extremely sad. Regardless of any argument I don't think Yaz had a death wish that night. Georgia is absolutely disgusting and someone needs to put a stop to her. Survivors guilt is extreme I'm extremely surprised Georgia hasn't been stopped by her management. Appalling behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I’m really hoping Georgia hasn’t sent yaz anything directly for her to see, like nasty messages or anything. Imagine coming round from icu to that. Agree with above the whole ‘we never had a heated argument’ dig. No because you don’t tend to argue with casual flings? And he probably argued with yaz because she dared to question his behaviour at times - Georgia didn’t she just went along with it like the good little side chick she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wasn’t he with Lauren Goodyer whilst in prison? Seems he wasn’t as into Georgia as she was into him. Either that or she is just romanticising the friendship into more than it was

Edit. Just looked and she was with another criminal called Joey who I’d mixed them up with

The point still stands though, Georgia is telling her version of his history
She’s so desperate to show her relationship with him now, how close they were yet when he was alive she barely acknowledged his existence… almost like connection to him would hurt her profile 🙃 she’s an absolute prick

Looks like his mother is of a similar opinion

She can defend him and maybe she’s just put a question to the investigators but already been said by them that for the car to have travelled that far he was likely going well above the speed limit. It’s an incredibly sad situation, heartbreaking for his family and friends but blaming the survivor is absolutely atrocious and I’m sorry but it says a lot about someone’s character 🤷🏽‍♀️

She was respectful and said she had no words but was thinking about his family and close friends
Good for Lauren. She gets a lot of stick for being a clout chaser blah blah but that’s really respectful. Doesn’t feel the need to tell the world she was with him unlike desperate Georgia

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Georgia ‘your in a better place where the angels will love you the way you deserve to be loved’ oh piss off, Yazmin deserves to be loved too! Oh and as for him being her best friend on Snapchat, that doesn’t take much, all it takes is a few messages and boom their on your best friends list lol. And she’s put ‘my resentment is stronger than it could ever be’ I hope someone puts her in her place. Georgia’s the definition of a pick me and she’s single, imagine that lol

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Georgia ‘your in a better place where the angels will love you the way you deserve to be loved’ oh piss off, Yazmin deserves to be loved too! Oh and as for him being her best friend on Snapchat, that doesn’t take much, all it takes is a few messages and boom their on your best friends list lol. And she’s put ‘my resentment is stronger than it could ever be’ I hope someone puts her in her place. Georgia’s the definition of a pick me and she’s single, imagine that lol
Where has she put all of this?

Reactions: 1
E259BABC-53A9-4B6C-B807-05EA3830372F.jpeg
she’s getting called out in her comments on Instagram, no doubt they’ll be deleted once the grief thief is awake

the one where she replies to someone “you of all people will know the pain I’m feeling”

person literally replied I’m here for you. She’s desperate for everyone to feel sorry for her, what about him? The man who’s lost his life? What about the woman who’s suffered the trauma of a crash, someone dying next to her, her injuries, what about hainfamily. She’s an absolute troll

God she’s desperate to prove this “friendship” really existed.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This absolute disgrace has no right ever posting how spiritual she is. Spiritual people do not behave in this manner.. people go on a couple of holidays to Bali or Thailand and suddenly 222 444 1111 she is behaving in a way that is so far from spiritual it’s an insult to spiritual people. She’s an insult to the universe. Pipe the duck down and go heal.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel like Georgia is desperate to play the grieving widow. She wanted to be the one there with him, she wanted all the news story and attention. It’s beyond creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As someone who lived for a while in that part of Turkey there are SO many things which could of caused/made the chances of a crash so much higher…
For starters the lack of street lighting, not helpful when driving around a cliff edge in the early hours.
2. Other driver’s, road laws aren’t the same out there.. I’ve seen a 6 month old baby being carried on the back of a motorbike at 50mph weaving in and out of traffic. If you’re not paying full attention to the road another car can quite quickly appear out of nowhere going super fast without a car in the world.
3. Wild pigs/boars.. Google them and Turkey if you haven’t seen them before but at night time they roam the streets and if a herd or even one of them
Was to appear in the road it’s highly likely you’d swerve to avoid.
Maybe they had been arguing but the fact people like Georgia are trying to use that as a reason why it’s yaz at fault rather than just a tragic accident is disgusting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Is this Georgia the same one that wanted kindness when Stephan bear put out that revenge sex tape?

Reactions: 26
She’s actually acting like a CHILD, I cannot cope with her is she ok in the head??!!!!
She comes across as quite dim tbh. Like this sounds awful to say but you know in criminal trails where you hear a female perpetrator was assessed to have a low IQ so was very agreeable and just went along with things? She’s giving me that impression. Like the weird oversharing of some clearly fabricated road girl life & romanticising of a bloke with a history of violence against women & children (who were in the house he robbed). Like she’s not got her head screwed on at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s taken down the photos and tribute on Instagram .. too many comments calling her out

Can she just shut up
Especially if he had a women in the car . holy Jesus it’s like a witch-hunt against Yaz now.. how the duck does she know what he was like with other women

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.