Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmareil386

The most likely scenarios are he was drunk, and/or it was a dangerous piece of road, and/or they were arguing. None of which is Yas’s fault 😔

It’s okay being a skilled driver. But it was 4am in the morning on what is apparently a dangerous bend, he probably wasn’t familiar with, that locals say is notorious for accidents. It could simply just have been an accident.

I understand her trying to defend her son but no one except Yasmin will ever know what really happened

Reactions: 16

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
He was wanted for dangerous driving before. I think it’s a weird angle for them to take that he was a skilled driver any way - as people have said we know accidents can happen to anyone regardless of driving ability - let alone someone with a history of dangerous driving. I think people can be in denial and want to blame anyone else in a tragic situation like this.

Attachments

Lilly long

VIP Member
Are we sure it was him she was talking about? Seeing as Lockie kicked Megans hotel door in.
No sure when she done the big Insta post which has since been deleted Lockie wrote I’m proud of u under it.. that was his way of ruling himself out ..

tequilasunrise

I really feel for yaz like I can’t stop thinking about how she must be feeling and my heart just breaks. I really hope she overcomes this and realises she has so much to live for and has her whole life ahead of her. Can’t even imagine it

• Heart

blubelle

What she has done here is fucking despicable when there's a woman in hospital whose just witnessed someone die. Regardless of their relationship and abuse allegations, yaz would have had love for him or she wouldn't have been there. Georgia saying his last moments were full of toxicity and they never had a heated argument? Oh fuck off you scruffy little side chick, he clearly didn't feel the same about you or he would have been with you ON. Not on off! Imagine boasting about being a beg? About being someone's dirty little secret fuck buddy😂 what a fool. Posting the jail letters?? HUN he is literally BANGED UP WITH FUCK ALL TO DO! He would probably have written to Jimmy Saville if it passed the fucking time🥲

Resentment is she on crack? The poor woman is ICU!! Honestly someone needs to give thus bitch a slap!
[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This 🙏🙏🙏

studmuffin12

Actually it's all been spoken about In the GH thread so yeah I do believe based on the evidence I've seen him being a n isn't out of the question.
Quite inappropriate to speculate like that based on what you've read on some tattle threads with no hard evidence - ooft those are bold statements to make. About a deceased man who cant defend himself too, wouldn't be me.

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
Does anyone know:

what kind of business deal he was doing in Turkey?
In general what has Jake been doing to make money the last few years?
Not trying to be provocative or push for a negative answer I’m just becoming genuinely curious about his work

Reactions: 15

Disneylover

VIP Member
So the DM are saying they had a massive row on Monday and Yaz is desperate to get home. Maybe she should have thought about that before swanning off to Dubai for weeks on end during a pandemic, funny though how she can suddenly drop all her ‘work’ isn’t it 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

blubelle

Georgia is desperateeeeeeeeee!!!!!! All those commenting probably haven't the slightest idea about that poor fella. It's mad now they look past criminals because they have money. Yaz came from money what is she doing running about with strange characters.

instashun

VIP Member
She’s also replied to Vas in her comments that she was meant to go to LA this week but might wait and see about the funeral.

So she’ll be turning up there trying to cause drama for herself no doubt

• Angry
  • Wow

instashun

VIP Member
I’m surprised Olivia attwood is pandering to this. I know she’s best mates with her but I’d have thought she’d have had a private word

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Even if there is truth to it why does she need to put it all over social media along with text messages between the two of them?
To try and prove her point that there was something between them both - but now is not the time for point proving. His family are grieving the loss of their son / brother etc and Yaz is recovering in hospital and will probably keep those mental scars for life.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
What possesses people to even video / photograph someone dead and put it out there? why would you even want to see that? must be harrowing enough for the emergency services who have to deal with these accidents.

• Heart

Missy_Moo

was his name Michael Schumacher who had the bad accidnt? I’d say you wouldn’t get a more experienced driver then him and look what happened to him. Things do happenen weather u are a good driver or not
Ayrton Senna is an example. Superb F1 driver who sadly lost his life in the 90's. I'm not criticising his Mother in anyway though for her comments, she must be utterly devastated. GH on the other hand really does need to hush.

instashun

VIP Member
Yeah Jake was all of the above and Yaz was with him knowing all these things
Yes but surely people are going to believe the law abiding citizens version of events when he’s previously be done for driving recklessly.

His mother is obviously going to defend him and his memory but you can’t say he’s a skilled driver when it’s in the press that he’s driven recklessly before

• Sad

stacelou85

Chatty Member
Probably get a lot of hate for this but thank god they didn't crash into any innocents whilst drink driving.