Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
what gets me is she has a nanny at home...

99.9% of the other kids in the club won't have a nanny.

So to me, it obvious that Chloe can't really be arsed with Bodhi full-time

Reactions: 2

Opinionated

VIP Member
Ive just seen a ok mag video where she’s talking about Jame’s 🙄 I’ve never heard her speak but oh my gosh is she pissed 😂 I couldn’t listen to her for very long lol

• Haha
So not much that’s personalised ? My exercise is sorted although I’d like more ideas for gym it’s more around food mood and hormones x
---

Yes I’ve been listening to their podcasts Chloe interrupts so so much I don’t think I’d have the patience for their lives
Not personalised at all. Basically say you don’t need individual calories and you’ll lose on the generic 1800, which is absolutely not the case for me. You won’t get what you’re looking for from that. FB group is also very cliquey

Ooh can you tell me about the EC Method? I was looking at doing it.
I found I spent my life on FB trying to a) catch up and b) figure out what I was meant to be doing. There were other newbies like myself who just got lost in the masses

Basically if you have self drive and determination you can do it yourself without paying for it, otherwise I’d personally find a trainer

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
Interesting conversation on her IG after her “appearance” on Jeremy Vine discussing the police. She will either stop communicating with the person questioning what she has said or she will call them out on her stories saying it’s been taken out of context!

Absolutely nothing to do with Chloe being charged for drink driving once of course.

• Wow

BobbySinger

Not personalised at all. Basically say you don’t need individual calories and you’ll lose on the generic 1800, which is absolutely not the case for me. You won’t get what you’re looking for from that. FB group is also very cliquey
I def don’t want to be part of a cliquey group ! Thank you x

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
And just to throw another petty comment out there, it gets on my nerves that they're so disparaging about vegans (I'm vegan). There are plenty of successful vegan athletes and strength trainers out there and yet they always have to comment how it's not optimal. We should all be following Chloe's amazing recipes ;)
Like the tortilla pizza 😂

Jennybo

I used to listen to the podcast quite often and didn’t mind most of the tangents. Dipped in again recently and it sounds more and more like Chloe trying to drag the conversation round to talking about herself, men and her private life. Also notice Emma seems to be less patient with it and more talking through gritted teeth. Really value Emma’s input and wish it would stay more on focus

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
Just listening to the latest podcasts and think there's a few digs linking to here- they've most certainly read these posts.
Maybe they will take the constructive criticism of the EC Method on board then because the members don’t have the balls to tell them the truth.

Staple

Chatty Member
If they can’t get ITV with the family connections I’m hopeful for no interest 🤞🏼🤣

• Haha