James Haskell & Chloe Madeley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe the victim has entered the chat 🙄

We all like to think that our children are perfect and well behaved when we are out, I’m guessing this wasn’t the case and she is trying to gloss over it. She claims that she was repeating MAMA between eating, in what context? Loudly I would imagine.

I’m surprised that she didn’t take a photo of these men as she has a penchant of calling people out on social media 🙄

Plus, Chloe has no problem with men “glaring” over her half dressed photos on Instagram. She has put herself and her daughter in the public eye and continues to do so by posting photos of her everytime she does a post.
Exactly this! Some pubs are not family friendly and that’s fine. Also 9/10 when people are glaring /judging whatever there is usually good reason! She is so high and mighty about everything!

Reactions: 2
She's so entitled. I remember at Christmas when she took Bodhi to The Ritz and tarted herself up. I would be LIVID if she was in the restaurant with her and Bodhi at Christmas when I was paying good money.

Reactions: 4
On about being a single parent again..

James is too.

and Bodhi must have been misbehaving for two blokes to take notice.

Reactions: 6
Stay at home. A pub is not a suitable environment for kids - have pizza and wine at home and your brat can be as loud and annoying as her Mother.

Reactions: 9
On about being a single parent again..

James is too.

and Bodhi must have been misbehaving for two blokes to take notice.
Quite! Men don’t notice anything if they are armed with a pint, bet Bodhi was being a mega PITA, whilst Chloe was trying to throw back the Pinot.

Did she *really* need to go to the pub? Why not pizza express or another similar type family friendly chain? She’s still far too small to behave in a restaurant, and it’s just stressful for everyone.

If it was a family/large group for a meal then I understand having to bring your little one along, but if it’s just the two of them it’s completely unnecessary.

Reactions: 5
Quite! Men don’t notice anything if they are armed with a pint, bet Bodhi was being a mega PITA, whilst Chloe was trying to throw back the Pinot.

Did she *really* need to go to the pub? Why not pizza express or another similar type family friendly chain? She’s still far too small to behave in a restaurant, and it’s just stressful for everyone.

If it was a family/large group for a meal then I understand having to bring your little one along, but if it’s just the two of them it’s completely unnecessary.
I agree. I would never have taken my young kids to a pub to eat. I’d have gone to a more appropriate restaurant. You want to go out to eat? Make it easier for you and your kid and the people around you by going to an appropriate place.

Reactions: 3
What exactly is hard? One adult, once child, hardly difficult to manage at a pub.

and why bring her relationship status into it..

People, whether they're in a marriage, relationship or not, still go places alone with their kids.

and why bring her relationship status into it..

People, whether they're in a marriage, relationship or not, still go places alone with their kids.
Exactly this… I have taken my kids out hundreds of times by myself…all 3 of them! Being a single parent has nothing to do with it.

• Heart
I’ve been a single parent from the get go and didnt have the luxury of wealthy parents and child support along with a big house. Did I complain? No I got on with it.

She doesn’t have a clue about stress!