Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her sweeping statement about ozempic on her stories the other day has irked me. She’s stated her opinion as though it is a solid fact but not backed it up and she has previously spouted on her own podcast that it is good for certain people…so which is it Chloe?! Or is it just Chloe being the typical ‘pick me’ girl again and agreeing with whomever she wants to impress that day. Her advice and opinions change with the wind.

Reactions: 3

Loopy83

VIP Member
The loose women interview was rubbish. It just all sounds like neither of them actually wanted to out any effort in to their marriage. It's tough once you have a kid. But you have to both work at it. They've taken the eay option and now she's trying to look like a Saint.

Love_hate_small_town

Chatty Member
£200 for 8 weeks online coaching is a disgrace. You can get PT in a gym face to face exercising for that kind of money.
Agree! Face to face is brilliant if you have it available I’m your area. Someone holding you accountable and genuinely supporting you.

The online ones may seem like a less intimidating option but honestly PTs in gyms are not out to make you feel bad about yourself. They can do a proper job whereas online courses are all about the $$. They don’t give a crap once they have numbers.

And of course they interact with the arse kissers. Got to praise the good boys and girls and show the others what is expected of them. Would not be surprised if they have several fake profiles in the FB group spouting PR.

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Can you or anyone else recommend any better programs? Serious question...Thanks 😊
I did a monthly subscription with real life health and fitness. Started just before lockdown with a gym plan but obviously covid scuppered that 😂 the online content you get for the price is amazing. Tyler, the owner, is a bit of a knob but the other PTs are great, there’s recipe books on there, loooooads of different classes for you to online, 8 week plans to follow, and gym workouts too. I’ve had a lot of success with it, and will probably go back once I’m ready after baby!

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Nothing wrong with a kids club on holiday in my opinion.

specially as my 2 were(are still) gingers and needed time out of the sun. Plus they made friends to hang out with round the pool. We still always had plenty of quality time with them.

We all know the real purpose of kids club on holiday from a parents point of view anyway 😉

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
Has anyone done Emma’s commit to 6 ? It’s £215 I wonder if it would be more focused ! I feel she is more professional and I’m not sure I want to do EC method - although maybe 1 round is worth it ! Any feedback would be great x
No but I’ve seen good things about it on her Instagram. Emma’s programs I feel are much more professional too rather than EC.
---
I’ve done EC and wouldn’t recommend. They give you a rough amount of calories to eat in a day plus the workouts were long plus cardio afterwards.
Same here, I did a few rounds off and on since lockdown. Advice on the calories wasn’t great and I found the workouts quite basic and monotonous on times.

• Heart

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
I've heard Mike Tindall on the radio a few times a while ago when he was trying to reinvent himself as a media personality. Dreadfully dull with no spark at all. I get bad vibes off him too but Zara seems happy enough so hopefully I'm wrong.
As for Haskell - genuinely is there something wrong with him? He seems almost unhinged. Steroids?
He was or maybe still a notorious shagger behind Zara’s back!!
---
Almost all ex-sportsmen are interminably dull. Not their fault really as they've spent most of their lives playing sport and not much time doing anything else. It's even worse when they try to present themselves as 'characters', when infact they are just boorish dullards telling boring stories about their time playing sport as if it's somehow revelatory or interesting.
I think Peter crouch is hilarious, not a fan girl of any sport! Watched his Doc.. Didn’t have it easy at all.. How he puts up with Abby… another one who shaggs about when he can..

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
Not personalised at all. Basically say you don’t need individual calories and you’ll lose on the generic 1800, which is absolutely not the case for me. You won’t get what you’re looking for from that. FB group is also very cliquey
Yeah and they reduce it if you haven’t lost anything in the first 4 weeks, by then half the intake is over.

I hate the FB group, way too cliquey and there are a handful of members there who have been there from the start, not that they think the EC method is the best thing ever but just to latch onto Chloe for some very strange reason.