Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OnlyPassingThrough

I’ve done the EC Method in the past and although the programme is good and some members get really good results, I find it very “cliquey”. Both ESG and CM interact who they want to interact with and really
don’t bother with others who are struggling.

I know the client you mention who had an awful accident and I too noticed such a small amount donated. Was pretty poor to say the least.
Ditto to ECM. Very cliquey. It earns them an absolutely fortune (which is fine). I might start listening to the podcast again now. I had to stop because of how much Chloe would a) take over the conversation and b) mention James. It was like she had a school girl crush. What comes across in the TV show is how absolutely useless and selfish he is. I watched the first episode and thought this is not a happy marriage. The bickering is constant. Having said that, I do feel for Chloe. She has suffered with anxiety before, and the timing of the show going out and this happening must feel pretty intense.
---
This is from Company's House. I see differently now. All very clever marketing. Their costs are absolutely minimum and Emma has several other businesses too. They are raking it in, again fine. But it's not as good as it was in the very beginning.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

BobbySinger

I’ve done EC and wouldn’t recommend. They give you a rough amount of calories to eat in a day plus the workouts were long plus cardio afterwards.
So not much that’s personalised ? My exercise is sorted although I’d like more ideas for gym it’s more around food mood and hormones x
---
No but I’ve seen good things about it on her Instagram. Emma’s programs I feel are much more professional too rather than EC.
---

Same here, I did a few rounds off and on since lockdown. Advice on the calories wasn’t great and I found the workouts quite basic and monotonous on times.
Yes I’ve been listening to their podcasts Chloe interrupts so so much I don’t think I’d have the patience for their lives

OnlyPassingThrough

Look EC Method up on Companies House. It’s a very lucrative business! I also agree: she is knowledgable but very entitled and also mentions James every 3 minutes, takes over the conversation all the time too.
---

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
He’s just so, so, repulsive.

They are both such huge attention seekers that I think they’ve realised they get more attention with their weird set up of pretending to have split up but being photographed together everywhere being a couple, rather than being a “run of the mill” couple with small child.
I've always said it, band-aid baby within 2 years.

Love_hate_small_town

Chatty Member
Has anyone done Emma’s commit to 6 ? It’s £215 I wonder if it would be more focused ! I feel she is more professional and I’m not sure I want to do EC method - although maybe 1 round is worth it ! Any feedback would be great x
If you have that money to spend I would highly recommend getting a personal trainer that you see in person. I know it’s hard if you live in a regional area but if you have access to one they will keep you accountable and you form that personal relationship. That is an INSANE amount for an online course. Don’t be sucked in.

• Heart

Klop

Just listening to the latest podcasts and think there's a few digs linking to here- they've most certainly read these posts.

Reactions: 2

MamaD

VIP Member
Basically an 8 week program although you can sign up for multiple rounds. Targeting fat loss, daily steps and strength exercises which are on the app when you sign up.

You need to have a Facebook account to sign up because of the group coaching (still don’t understand the logic here) and I think they do lives twice a week which you can get as a podcast anyway.

The Facebook group, in my experience, can be very competitive and cliquey, there are a few members that have signed up for in multiple rounds so they are the favourites by both Chloe and Emma, nobody else gets a look in from what I’ve seen.

There are much better programs out there. Even the lives aren’t that helpful either, most of the times they are messing around and wittering about every topic under the sun rather than what you should be paying for.
Thank you! I hate all these Facebook groups. Always the same and so cliquey!

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Harry Cartwright PT is brilliant. Really helps you from start to finish. Feels very personal not just one of a massive group. Has such amazing genuine transformations.

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
I was tempted to join because I’m also a sucker for a plan, but going by the reviews on here I’m glad I didn’t!!