James & Carys #34 A planner for three months, to remind Carys to eat her lunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When your only concerns are calling British Gas and making lunch when there are thousands of babies and children dying in another continent. Carys if you're reading this, donate your 'hard earned cash', use your platform to somehow help and shove your planner up your arse you tone-deaf prick

Reactions: 6
Why is she doing poses in her undies and stroking her hips in the new reel if they’re not the content?

Personal thing but I always thing when a patterned/colour dress has a white lining it looks cheap.

I should hope the bloody well hope she does have this because it’s the absolute least! Even her dinner has been delivered to her door, fully prepped with a step by step pictorial guide to follow.
View attachment 2525969
Sorry but the fact that she had to write down British Gas three bleeping times is sending me west😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.