James & Carys #34 A planner for three months, to remind Carys to eat her lunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to know she posted one story regarding the events in Palestine/Israel and got that out of the way swiftly before anyone came at her, not another mention again. For the record, I don't think influencers should be pressured to spread awareness about issues as complex as this because it's very easy to share misinformation and let's be honest, Carys would be absolutely clueless even if she spent the entire day educating herself on the matter. Obviously everyone is free to share what they want, especially if they feel strongly about the issue, and yet it's so painstakingly obvious Carys did it for her own personal image and not because she actually cares. She did the same with Ukraine and I am very close to those events, so it definitely rubbed me the wrong way. Just be honest, say you have no clue what is going on and don't want to share the wrong thing instead of pretending you'll hug your kids a little tighter today because of what's happening in the world and then immediately go back to flashing your knickers on social media.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion 'Whittaker House was a money making farce; Carys still pulling her jeggings up her arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way she packs in a humble-brag about M standing up against furniture with 7months on insta. UGH.

Also 100% what everyone said about the planner and the kitchen.

Reactions: 3
Why is she doing poses in her undies and stroking her hips in the new reel if they’re not the content?

Personal thing but I always thing when a patterned/colour dress has a white lining it looks cheap.

I should hope the bloody well hope she does have this because it’s the absolute least! Even her dinner has been delivered to her door, fully prepped with a step by step pictorial guide to follow.
View attachment 2525969
To me that white lining screams cheap! Id expect that of a dress under €30 ! Not sure what this dress is costing but im guessing its more! on the journal, who needs to write down “ wake, eat, sleep” , clearly just to pad it out! Whats wrong with writing the 1 or 2 tasks you have! Id be embarrassed to show anyone that !

Reactions: 7
To me that white lining screams cheap! Id expect that of a dress under €30 ! Not sure what this dress is costing but im guessing its more! on the journal, who needs to write down “ wake, eat, sleep” , clearly just to pad it out! Whats wrong with writing the 1 or 2 tasks you have! Id be embarrassed to show anyone that !
I’m sure it’ll be “I know this is a higher price point guys but it’s a really stunning piece, the quality is insane and there are so any ways to wear it. We really tried to get the price down more but we just wanted to make sure it was the best quality ever. You can wear it with boots or sandals and you can push the sleeves up or down, it’s so versatile” 🥴

You’d think she’d make som stuff up for her jounal. I’m susrised she doesn’t add ‘write in journal’ to her daily planner.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kitchen appears to have no tile splashback around sink and hob and no food storage at head height. What a shitshow.

Reactions: 10
Kitchen appears to have no tile splashback around sink and hob and no food storage at head height. What a shitshow.
But it does have an ugly, pointless and inconvenient lamp so swings and roundabouts....

Reactions: 4
Kitchen is just awful. I hate the light, why would you even need that? And there’s hardly any storage

“i wash my white pieces with my black pieces”
this is how you know she doesn’t value anything she owns, clothes to her are just things she can replace. i’m super careful with my washing because if i’m spending money on clothes, i don’t want to ruin them just because i’m too lazy to separate the lights and darks 😅 it’s not relatable to be so blasé, it just feeds into the fast fashion story of her life

Reactions: 19
So did she not have a proper photoshoot for this collection cos it looks like she’s shot it all herself at home? Saving her budget I reckon. More cash for her that way. I do think though she should make more of an effort when she’s doing a shoot with her appearance. Her hair always looks such a mess and the make up isn’t much better.
I bet the team at ITS love the fact she designs everything personally herself 🤥 and they get no credit from her at all 🙄

Premium seems to be her new buzzword 🙄

I do not believe for one second that she's wearing those jeans in a size 12. I was a 10-12 when I shamelessly bought a pair of her ITS jeans (don't come for me 🙈) and I got a 12 and they are really tight! Not as much stretch as she'd have you believe either.

Reactions: 7
I don't listen to her stories so maybe it's just me but have you noticed how she never just says what size she is? Every single clothing item comes with a massive ramble on what size she's wearing as well as what size she'd rather wear instead for whatever reason. It's been discussed how she is in denial about her size but honest to god this is ridiculous, she shouldn't be advertising clothes!

Reactions: 11
Why can't she ever clean her mirror before filming these, it's so lazy!
Admittedly there a few bits here I'd wear but it's also glaringly fast fashion (while being dated), cutting corners & poorly fitted. The cord puffa gapes at the bottom, on someone taller it'll swing around their waist - it needs a drawstring or elastic or it's totally impractical. The buttons down the front of the otherwise nice imo skirt, draw attention to the belly. The wrap dresses don't fit around her boobs/armpits, they need darting because the fabric is wrong for the cut. She doesn't know the word 'motif' instead using emoji because she's probably picked them from a selection of clip art. The dress that leaks dye is way too small across her chest/back. Just my take.
She does these clothes absolutely no favours with this kind of content.

Reactions: 5
I’d like to know how wipeable that microcement is … can you get spag bol stains off it easily 🤔

Premium seems to be her new buzzword 🙄

I do not believe for one second that she's wearing those jeans in a size 12. I was a 10-12 when I shamelessly bought a pair of her ITS jeans (don't come for me 🙈) and I got a 12 and they are really tight! Not as much stretch as she'd have you believe either.
and the fact she's then wearing the size 14 in the black too which don't look bigger than the supposed size 12?
also didn't she say she was still wearing her size 12s while pregnant? 🤔 swear the post of her pregnant with those black jeans was like "can't believe I still fit into my jeans at 20 whatever weeks pregnant" but now she apparently wore a 16 then?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.