James & Carys #35 ..designer extraordinaire for In The Stlye .. someone sack her, its all just vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2528410I thought it was @Dutchie123 who had the most votes. This suggestion was great!
Aaahh I nearly won šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†
---
Also attempting a recap:

- Carys from Cardiff our fashion influencer just designed her new klekshun of cheap stretchy tat that she'll wear once.
- As if that isn't sustainable enough yet, our queen also decided she wants to build a capsule wardrobe! She only did about eight hauls from sustainable shops like Primark this month so far, so I'd say she is on the right path!
- If you haven't seen her Instagram grid for a while, don't worry it's not Only Fans, Carys just loves watching people get clothes on that's why she chose thumbnails of herself in underwear for pretty much every reel!
- James is not in the vlogs as much because he's so busy
- They got a gifted kitchen for their fixer upper
- Carys is making the most out of her planner by writing 'British gas' three times on 1 page, she also had to wake up, write 1 email and chill, but she's got this!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Still find it ridiculous that they both dropped out of uni to focus on their social media 'careers' and yet they have nothing to show for it after years of doing it. Most of the Gymshark athletes have progressed into creating their own apps or brands for sustainable monthly income and all that Carys has really done is create klekshuns with ITS where she only needs to approve or advertise things without worrying about stock, maintenance, costs etc. So it can't even be called her own personal project. Feel like at the beginning they saw that perhaps this was an easy way to earn money by doing the bare minimum, however bare minimum is not enough anymore. You can hardly put 'buying a fixer-upper and renovating it with gifted services' on your CV. And that, sadly, is about all she's done with her social media job.

Reactions: 16
IMG_5890.jpeg

Not sure if she is trolling us here. We know Mabel is an accessory in her eyes rather than a human being so Iā€™m unsure if she is being sarcastic. Freudian slip maybe

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Once again Caryā€™s is in layers with a long sleeved top, fluffy coat and big scarf, and she hasnā€™t even put socks or a jumper on her baby

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What is she on about with the chips portions and comparing them with Hello Fresh?! The reason I cancelled my HF subscription was because the portions were tiny, especially for meat (and my caloric intake isn't high, so it's not like I need a lot of food). Looks like she really needs to push their ads.

Reactions: 12
Theyā€™re steak cut chips, theyā€™re bigger than normal chips so you donā€™t need your usual portion size. Unless youā€™re carys I guess šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
I love it that her ITS collection just came out and literally the next day sheā€™s advertising another company (the outfit on her stories is all from Abercrombie) šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ donā€™t know whoā€™s got less brain cells - her or ITS for still working with her when sheā€™s the worst ambassador

Reactions: 19
Still find it ridiculous that they both dropped out of uni to focus on their social media 'careers' and yet they have nothing to show for it after years of doing it. Most of the Gymshark athletes have progressed into creating their own apps or brands for sustainable monthly income and all that Carys has really done is create klekshuns with ITS where she only needs to approve or advertise things without worrying about stock, maintenance, costs etc. So it can't even be called her own personal project. Feel like at the beginning they saw that perhaps this was an easy way to earn money by doing the bare minimum, however bare minimum is not enough anymore. You can hardly put 'buying a fixer-upper and renovating it with gifted services' on your CV. And that, sadly, is about all she's done with her social media job.
Yeah Fab and Ell for example, Fab used to work for Gymshark but now has his own company and Ell works as a teacher, they are getting a bit unrelatable with all the holidays, renovations and takeouts but at least they worked for it, I really respect them because they seem like hard working people. And they are not dependent on social media.

Carys and James' only career is social media, they have no skills or qualifications, all their projects are desperate attempts to generate more income but it's all just a quick money grab and apparently Whittaker House only costed them money because of the storage and packing costs? In 10 years time they'll have a huge problem because her social media is not going to pay for their lifestyle, add two preteens to it and probably 1 or 2 more kids. If I were them, I'd use the time and money they have now to focus on an actual career.

Reactions: 10
Carys and James' only career is social media, they have no skills or qualifications, all their projects are desperate attempts to generate more income but it's all just a quick money grab and apparently Whittaker House only costed them money because of the storage and packing costs? In 10 years time they'll have a huge problem because her social media is not going to pay for their lifestyle, add two preteens to it and probably 1 or 2 more kids. If I were them, I'd use the time and money they have now to focus on an actual career.
totally agree with this - their social media careers have no longevity and itā€™s scary to think that despite having two babies (and likely more in the future) they donā€™t have a backup plan.
No qualifications, no work history, no sensible investmentsā€¦ just spending money

Reactions: 9
Yeah Fab and Ell for example, Fab used to work for Gymshark but now has his own company and Ell works as a teacher, they are getting a bit unrelatable with all the holidays, renovations and takeouts but at least they worked for it, I really respect them because they seem like hard working people. And they are not dependent on social media.

TRUE!!! The Saccone Joly's have seen their channel go from 5.4 million views for their first child's birth in 2012 to 8k views for their most recent vlog. They seem to be making money from their children on TikTok now.......neither Jonathan or Anna are prepared to get ordinary jobs to sustain their lifestyle. James and Carys have two properties but, I'm guessing they now have two mortgages and they don't own them outright. I notice James hasn't been for the snip as Carys has had the coil fitted instead - just in case they want another baby (content maker) in their thirties??

TRUE!!! The Saccone Joly's have seen their channel go from 5.4 million views for their first child's birth in 2012 to 8k views for their most recent vlog. They seem to be making money from their children on TikTok now.......neither Jonathan or Anna are prepared to get ordinary jobs to sustain their lifestyle. James and Carys have two properties but, I'm guessing they now have two mortgages and they don't own them outright. I notice James hasn't been for the snip as Carys has had the coil fitted instead - just in case they want another baby (content maker) in their thirties??
yes they claimed James would have but was "too young". which the NHS might say but they could go private. Carys also said she will want kids when her friends have kids so decided for the coil

Reactions: 5
yes they claimed James would have but was "too young". which the NHS might say but they could go private. Carys also said she will want kids when her friends have kids so decided for the coil
Seems like they have theyā€™re whole family
planning sorted out. If they want more children theyā€™re gonna have to find a steady source of income as a mortgage provider and Iā€™ll not take any chances in the next 5 years or so.

Reactions: 2
I had a good laugh at Amber scribbling in that shite journal - tell her what we all think of it love!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
so funny, she scribbled over the ā€œspa day with jamesā€ and ā€œstressed over cancelling collabsā€ looool

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.