James & Carys #34 A planner for three months, to remind Carys to eat her lunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how many times is she gonna say “i couldn’t find x to suit my body so i designed it myself”
firstly, you didn’t design it
secondly, there are lots of curve brands out there that cater for bigger/curvier bodies… her problem is that she tries to squeeze into too-small clothes or styles that flatter smaller bodies
What she means is she “designs” clothes in the size she wants to be regardless of whether that’s comparable with the market….

Reactions: 7
She's literally just told everyone the exact farm she's taking the girls to tomorrow and the exact time. She has zero clue about safeguarding those poor kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
her priorities for monday - send a single email and open the front door (for british gas!!!) 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she doing poses in her undies and stroking her hips in the new reel if they’re not the content?

Personal thing but I always thing when a patterned/colour dress has a white lining it looks cheap.

I should hope the bloody well hope she does have this because it’s the absolute least! Even her dinner has been delivered to her door, fully prepped with a step by step pictorial guide to follow.
IMG_0110.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she ever change her underwear, every reel/post/story she does on social media shes wearing the same thong all the time. Surprised shes not putting them on only fans🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So they've finally admitted they aren't bringing back Whittaker House in the new vlog 🤦🏻‍♀️ and James tries to say he warned Carys it was a bad time to start it, that they didn't consider the cost of wrapping and boxes for the products, and that they lose so much money as a result. What a pair of idiots.

Reactions: 25
cant believe she got a free kitchen!
it's also crap and ugly and in the wrong place in the house.
the lamp is hideous

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That kitchen is poorly designed and in the wrong place - the ceiling looks full of gaps.........the lamp is ridiculous. Carys has no idea about interior design

Reactions: 8
So they've finally admitted they aren't bringing back Whittaker House in the new vlog 🤦🏻‍♀️ and James tries to say he warned Carys it was a bad time to start it, that they didn't consider the cost of wrapping and boxes for the products, and that they lose so much money as a result. What a pair of idiots.
They’re kids at playing grown ups. You start a business, you project all of the costs. Including storage, postage, packing goods, time, resources, etc etc. all they’ve seen is dollar bills in their eyes.

Reactions: 14
Why is she doing poses in her undies and stroking her hips in the new reel if they’re not the content?

Personal thing but I always thing when a patterned/colour dress has a white lining it looks cheap.

I should hope the bloody well hope she does have this because it’s the absolute least! Even her dinner has been delivered to her door, fully prepped with a step by step pictorial guide to follow.
View attachment 2525969
Imagine having so little to do you have to write the same thing 3 times on your to do list to pad it out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The kitchen is AWFUL! So impractical there’s no storage and the cladded ceiling looks bleeping tit I’m sorry, I do I actually like a cladded ceiling (see Toby’s home on IG) but theirs looks pathetic. I also like the micro cement trend when done right, but theirs just looks overkill. When they sell that house the first thing someone will do is get a plasterer in to cover that up 😂 and finally … the wall light?! Wtf how has no one mentioned that already hahhahaa I get what she was going for but it’s so impractical!! It takes up all that corner, how is her friend going to prepare any food? Just take it down and replace it Carys!

View attachment 2525969
3 fxckibg times she wrote British Gas. You’d think it was a #ad. What mother of 2 has enough time to write this down, let alone 3 times on a single page. Life must be so tough for her /s

• Haha
Maybe I'm just a mucky bugger but those ridged cabinet door knobs would be filth in weeks in my kitchen...

Reactions: 2
The comments in the “ peach in jeans” are well worth the read lol
She’s invoked the ire of gen Z on insta, I had a good laugh reading those comments - didn’t see any of her loyal huns on the #bekind brigade sticking up for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Guys fixer uppers are so stressful guys, okay James is working all the time on the kitchen guys, that we had designed for free guys, and supplied for free guys, but it's so stressful guys! If you're ever lacking in confidence guys, just don't! Buy a house and put in a tit kitchen guys!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.