James & Carys #34 A planner for three months, to remind Carys to eat her lunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I double checked the thread name suggestions and mine was the only one

James and Carys are only uploading sporadically to Youtube - well, until it's time for her planner to be released

They are toilet training Amber

They've been on holiday AGAIN with one set of parents - as they still need parenting in their mid twenties

The planner has been listed under every category under the sun, apart from the one it actually belongs in (diaries & journals) - an unscrupulous way to make the planner look like a best seller

Carys swore she was no longer eating the cookies to enhance her breast milk production, as her breast milk was over flowing - that was until she was sponsored again

They've listed their house for £850,000 - but, other homes at the same price have huge rooms and lots of land

Naylaa is rumoured to be living with them until their 'fixer upper' is ready

Reactions: 13
Recap of the latest with Carys would be she is still a twit and still has no idea how the real world works 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Style guru Cary’s new collection is evidently similar to the undold stock sold bulk to everything5pounds again.
It’s like she sees it and thinks “that’s a great idea for my next collection” not realising by the time she releases it’ll be old news. She’s always late to the party. In fairness a throw over shirt can be timeless, I like them, but the long beach shirt was everywhere last summer.
IMG_8944.jpeg

Reactions: 6
The fact that she keeps saying that she doesn’t need to scrub the tan away and she just reapplies it on top… does that mean she never scrubs her body? 😬😬😬

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The fact that she keeps saying that she doesn’t need to scrub the tan away and she just reapplies it on top… does that mean she never scrubs her body? 😬😬😬

we all know this is completely untrue that you don't need to scrub it off...... she should be! and this fades so naturally, never clings to my dry skin........... she has awful tan around her wrists on her swimwear collecshun vibes boo

Reactions: 8
I don't know much about eczema, but would hers be because of diet? she doesn't get her eczema too often, lately the only time were in pregnancies right? so maybe hormonal? her diet is mainly bread, pasta and sugary tit, so would that not cause eczema to be flaring up way more often? again idk so not sure 🤣. feel like she's just jumping on the gut health, no processed food thing to lose weight more than actually caring about her health. everything with her seems disingenuous...

Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t put it past her to come out in the future with or collab with a brand to produce an eczema cream when she thinks she’s in her skincare influencer era after the new house/new baby/everythingatfuckingonce hype has died down

Reactions: 4
I don't know much about eczema, but would hers be because of diet? she doesn't get her eczema too often, lately the only time were in pregnancies right? so maybe hormonal? her diet is mainly bread, pasta and sugary tit, so would that not cause eczema to be flaring up way more often? again idk so not sure 🤣. feel like she's just jumping on the gut health, no processed food thing to lose weight more than actually caring about her health. everything with her seems disingenuous...
My daughter recently had facial eczema - it was so severe, our gp put her on Montelukast and Fexofenadine - which are two really strong anti-histamines. They also put her on antibiotics and prescribed ointments (emollients and corticosteroids)....she also had blood tests and an immunologist has arranged an over the phone appointment to discuss allergy testing on Tuesday

Wouldn’t put it past her to come out in the future with or collab with a brand to produce an eczema cream when she thinks she’s in her skincare influencer era after the new house/new baby/everythingatfuckingonce hype has died down
Don’t give her any ideas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My daughter recently had facial eczema - it was so severe, our gp put her on Montelukast and Fexofenadine - which are two really strong anti-histamines. They also put her on antibiotics and prescribed ointments (emollients and corticosteroids)....she also had blood tests and an immunologist has arranged an over the phone appointment to discuss allergy testing on Tuesday
yeah, I'd imagine there would be steps like this before cutting all dairy, gluten and sugar like carys is mentioning she wants to do. that's kinda why it seems odd to me, to just fully cut all of those groups with no evidence?
I would have assumed you'd do like an elimination diet first to even see if any of those food groups or common allergies affect your eczema

Reactions: 3
I have eczema and when I cut out or down on dairy, it does clear up quite a lot but I’m also lactose intolerant which goes hand in hand with eczema. I’ve never had to cut out like carbs and sugar just reduce my dairy or eat lactose free cheese/chocolate/milk

Reactions: 1
I might be misremembering but I’m sure we’ve had this before where she cut out dairy and said it made things better? I could be making it up though idk 😭

Reactions: 2
Well well well, if it isn't Carys "this tan doesn't trigger my eczema" Whittaker now saying her eczema is coming back. You couldn't make it up, this woman is stupid beyond belief.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well well well, if it isn't Carys "this tan doesn't trigger my eczema" Whittaker now saying her eczema is coming back. You couldn't make it up, this woman is stupid beyond belief.
It’s like her tinting her eyebrows and eyelashes when she had facial eczema all over again 🙈

Their house is still on the market at £850k - it's not going to sell at that price - especially with the butchered garage that now measures 8 foot 5 x 5 foot 9........it's ok if you have a couple of motorbikes in the family and no car

Reactions: 10
From what I can remember, they bought the house for around £600k. Personally I don’t think they’ve added £250k worth of value to it. Saying that, after looking on Zoopla I saw another house on their street has an estimated price of 885k 😳😳😳

anyone watched to see the exciting reveal, or is it just her actual planner now? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.