James & Carys #32 Cary's gunt is still out, project number one is no longer about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best question was “‘how do you guys do it all?” …. surely that was a sarcastic question I’ve never seen a couple do bare minimum quite like them

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“Mabel awake time” on the planner 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ffs is she asleep for the rest of the day or something? Does she mean play time? Is that what she means? I don’t bleeping get it 🤣 she’s like 8 weeks old?? Ffs she boggles my brain

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
“Mabel awake time” on the planner 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ffs is she asleep for the rest of the day or something? Does she mean play time? Is that what she means? I don’t bleeping get it 🤣 she’s like 8 weeks old?? Ffs she boggles my brain
I just can’t, imagine PLANNING and even wording out «awake time» about a baby!!! It’s mentally ill, and I’ve never meant it more honestly.

Reactions: 18
It's the return of the awake time arrrggggghhhhh!!!!😱😱😱

Reactions: 8
convinced she only writes that down so it fills up her planner, because she does duck all else during the day!

Reactions: 17
She's not losing any weight throwing an entire packet of tortellini plus sauce down her gullet for lunch

Screenshot_20230424-150625.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haven't watched these 2 in forever until yesterday. I was surprised to hear in their q&a that they are done having children now. I remember when she wanted 10 kids ...glad some reality has set in

Reactions: 10
Has she? What has she said?
She said in the recent Q&A "I lost myself with fitness, too much I would say, but I needed that time to prioritise self love, but I miss that feeling of being fit" and said she became too unfit than she was would have liked in the second pregnancy. Said she gets sore abs even if she has a cough, and she's filming a "gaining my strength back" video series starting from now.

Reactions: 2
Her feel good list is food - maybe I missed some context.

I can’t believe they have an 8 week old on a 7pm bedtime.

Reactions: 7
Leila Hannoun a fitness influencer posted a video saying she has been dropped by gymshark as the company seems to be veering towards wanting actual athletes, lifters etc to be athletes. If they are dropping fitness influencers like Leila who are genuinely promoting a healthy lifestyle and pretty much post slowly fitness/ healthy lifestyle content then surely it’s only a matter of time before Carys is dropped by the company too.

Reactions: 17
Leila Hannoun a fitness influencer posted a video saying she has been dropped by gymshark as the company seems to be veering towards wanting actual athletes, lifters etc to be athletes. If they are dropping fitness influencers like Leila who are genuinely promoting a healthy lifestyle and pretty much post slowly fitness/ healthy lifestyle content then surely it’s only a matter of time before Carys is dropped by the company too.
I saw this and was genuinely so shocked I really enjoy her content.

I think GS have given her an excuse though if I’m being really honest. She has 110k followers and is more of an athlete than those like Carys and Molly Mae but they haven’t been dropped. It’s all down to follower numbers 😥

Reactions: 7
Her feel good list is food - maybe I missed some context.

I can’t believe they have an 8 week old on a 7pm bedtime.
she's coincidentally decided to give up takeaway and completely change her nutrition since having mabel. probably fuelled by a want to lose the baby weight (and more), and now starting workouts but no no, not to lose weight, change her body at all, it's just to feel strong again. I get that working out can help you mentally but I don't get the shame in wanting to admit that you will like that it also makes you lose some weight? she wouldn't have just flipped into making a point of eating so nutritionally now and no takeaways and sugary snacks etc if it was just about working out more to feel good in her body/ tone up a bit

Reactions: 13
she's coincidentally decided to give up takeaway and completely change her nutrition since having mabel. probably fuelled by a want to lose the baby weight (and more), and now starting workouts but no no, not to lose weight, change her body at all, it's just to feel strong again. I get that working out can help you mentally but I don't get the shame in wanting to admit that you will like that it also makes you lose some weight? she wouldn't have just flipped into making a point of eating so nutritionally now and no takeaways and sugary snacks etc if it was just about working out more to feel good in her body/ tone up a bit
She thinks that being body positive means you can’t admit to wanting to losing weight. Which just isn’t true and frankly a majority of people exercise to look better. No shame in it 🤷🏼‍♀️

The trend on this is changing too I’ve noticed. A year or so ago body positivity just seemed to mean overweight people in skimpy clothes talking about how much they loved every inch of themselves. Whereas now I’m seeing more of a movement on tik tok with extremely overweight people showing their exercise transformations and being applauded in the comments for taking care of themselves before any health issues arise. Don’t know if anyone else has noticed the same.

Reactions: 15
Surely they have to drop people like Safron barker now?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I often think why does Gymshark still sponsor these two, however I only know about it because of those two. So all they really want is exposure, just like the dog food tails, I had never heard of it before they pretended they feed mila it. I think the fact they have so many subs and she is viewed as an upcoming mummy influencer, (i know its ridiculous. But she often makes the list 🙄🙄) they get to keep the gig. She is no advocate for them though and neither is he.

Reactions: 9
I often think why does Gymshark still sponsor these two, however I only know about it because of those two. So all they really want is exposure, just like the dog food tails, I had never heard of it before they pretended they feed mila it. I think the fact they have so many subs and she is viewed as an upcoming mummy influencer, (i know its ridiculous. But she often makes the list 🙄🙄) they get to keep the gig. She is no advocate for them though and neither is he.
Who? 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I will say it again - where the fk is Mila? Have they addressed this yet? Have they mentioned her in their latest vlog, or have they pretended she never existed?
She’s definitely still there in the background, they walk her in nearly all of the vlogs? Probably controversial but I think it’s normal for pets to take more of a backseat when you have children. For me personally I still love and adore my dog but definitely saw him more as a dog rather than my baby once I had actual babies. Everyone saying she’s disappeared is a little dramatic.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.