James & Carys #32 Cary's gunt is still out, project number one is no longer about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guysssssssssssssssssss

my daily plan for tomorrow:

6.30am -10.30pm breathe (awake window)
7am - coffee
7.30-8.30 get the kids ready for school
9am - coffee
9.30- washing (maybe breathe too)
10.30 - hang washing on the line
11am - hoover
12-1pm - read tattle
1pm - coffee
1pm -2pm - read tattle
2pm - think oh tit kids will be home soon
2.30pm - remember to breathe
3pm - coffee
4pm-8pm - sort kids, listen about their day at school, homework, cook dinner, put them to bed, read tattle and remembering to breathe.
8pm - 10.30pm breathe, watch tv, read tattle and go to bed also remembering to breathe & love my overweight body.
10.30pm-6.30am Sleeping and breathing.

hope that helps guyyyyyyssssssss i know I do soooooooooo much in a day here’s my planner you can buy for £109999 and you can be just like me 💖

sorry forgot to add eating and going to Starbucks but I’m so poor I can’t afford to eat.
Ffs not all of us have time to just sit around BREATHING all day, one big puff when I wake up is all I get til lunch time 🙄

Though to be fair, the only sleep I get is a few long blinks with my toddler son being solar powered, apparently 🥲🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Guysssssssssssssssssss

my daily plan for tomorrow:

6.30am -10.30pm breathe (awake window)
7am - coffee
7.30-8.30 get the kids ready for school
9am - coffee
9.30- washing (maybe breathe too)
10.30 - hang washing on the line
11am - hoover
12-1pm - read tattle
1pm - coffee
1pm -2pm - read tattle
2pm - think oh tit kids will be home soon
2.30pm - remember to breathe
3pm - coffee
4pm-8pm - sort kids, listen about their day at school, homework, cook dinner, put them to bed, read tattle and remembering to breathe.
8pm - 10.30pm breathe, watch tv, read tattle and go to bed also remembering to breathe & love my overweight body.
10.30pm-6.30am Sleeping and breathing.

hope that helps guyyyyyyssssssss i know I do soooooooooo much in a day here’s my planner you can buy for £109999 and you can be just like me 💖

sorry forgot to add eating and going to Starbucks but I’m so poor I can’t afford to eat.
My heart was literally in my mouth then, I was panicking so much because I thought you had forgot to breathe, holy mother of god thank god you’re ok 👌 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In her spend the day with me reel she said study/work time didn't she? I think James is back at uni...

• Wow
What in the name of sweet baby Jesus is ‘hug James for at least 3 mins’. What a bleeping weird thing to write. A strange thing to put a time on. What the actual duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well that’s my exercise done for the day. I sucked my belly in and let it hang back out again afterwards. Loving this new fitness regime!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In her spend the day with me reel she said study/work time didn't she? I think James is back at uni...
It goes very quick and had to watch it a few times but I think it says ‘work in their study’ so James is ‘working’ in Carys’ parents study?

View attachment 2128792 she is such a tit brand partner 🙄 “i won’t bother”
She’s so grateful for them but in the next story 5 mins later she’s wearing leggings again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have similar issue Carys has with oversupply/fast letdown etc. but that pic of how much she hand expressed before hand really isn't necessary is it? Will make so many people feel tit, for those that can't hand express to those that can't even pump that much in an hour. it's just not necessary to have the text on that pic really is it

Reactions: 18
I have similar issue Carys has with oversupply/fast letdown etc. but that pic of how much she hand expressed before hand really isn't necessary is it? Will make so many people feel tit, for those that can't hand express to those that can't even pump that much in an hour. it's just not necessary to have the text on that pic really is it
I thought this, such a humble brag.

Reactions: 8
Raving about lactation cookies one day, moaning about oversupply the next. The girl is thick as mince 😂😂😂
I was only ever reccomended lactation cookies if my supply was low - not ever heard of them being reccomended as a general snack when BF ESPECIALLY if you have a good supply already

I genuinely hope she plays this air headed role on purpose! U surely can’t have these businesses if you aren’t at least a bit intelligent, they own 2 homes for gods sake and went to uni come on now

I was only ever reccomended lactation cookies if my supply was low - not ever heard of them being reccomended as a general snack when BF ESPECIALLY if you have a good supply already

I genuinely hope she plays this air headed role on purpose! U surely can’t have these businesses if you aren’t at least a bit intelligent, they own 2 homes for gods sake and went to uni come on now
Lactation cookies aren't made in women's best interests, the companies selling them are profiting off of the vulnerability of mothers in the postpartum stage.

Shame on you Carys for promoting them then in the next breath telling us how you have over supply anyway.

• Heart
I've just seen that spend the day with me reel....they even have a bloody Rockit!! Anything to actually not have to do anything with their babies, goodness me.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.