James & Carys #32 Cary's gunt is still out, project number one is no longer about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically everything is true to size but she’s wearing some items in a 14, some in a 16 and one of the dresses in an 18. 3 different dress sizes for one person. Good advertising for ITS that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So basically everything is true to size but she’s wearing some items in a 14, some in a 16 and one of the dresses in an 18. 3 different dress sizes for one person. Good advertising for ITS that 🙄
If I was trying to buy her products I would be lost because she causes so much sizing confusion. She's the worst seller that ITS have

Reactions: 19
I wonder if her followers, or even Carys herself, realises these selling fast and amount sold labels are fake.
and literally 45 mins after release they’re still the only item that have sold 100+ out of her whole collection. She certainly loves blowing smoke up her own arse. Maybe worried that if they can drop Greedy, Lorna Luxe and Ladbabymum her deal isn’t as safe as she may like 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
If I wanted to buy any of her kleckshun I'd have to order three different sizes to try on then send back what didn't fit. She makes no sense rattling on about sizing up and down and true to size. It's one or the other, pick one!

But she won't say "I wear a size 16 across the range but size up to an 18 for my boobs in the tighter fitting/wrap around tops and dresses" she is still adamant she's a 14 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Carys if you are mostly going for a size 16 then you aren’t a 14-16, you are a 16!
I know she’s breastfeeding and has always had a big chest ( I do too) but that bra she’s wearing is doing her no favours. It’s got little to no support at all. Her nipple line is closer to her belly button than her armpit line and that’s with a bra on.

Reactions: 9
I know she’s breastfeeding and has always had a big chest ( I do too) but that bra she’s wearing is doing her no favours. It’s got little to no support at all. Her nipple line is closer to her belly button than her armpit line and that’s with a bra on.
Right!? You’d have thought to show the clothes at their best you’d want everything to be sitting in the right place. As a fellow big chested girl I think it’s because she’d have needed a bigger size in the tops if her boobs were lifted and supported properly. We know she has the bras to give her a good shape and to get her boobs not level with her waist,

Reactions: 2
What is she going on about? Nothing is missing on the website. Everything in this collection is still available. Why is she trying to make out her collection is selling out? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 11
What is she going on about? Nothing is missing on the website. Everything in this collection is still available. Why is she trying to make out her collection is selling out? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Many good websites of reputable brands will keep items on and the system would mark them automatically as out of stock/sold out, especially if it was an new release item. Then recommend similar items to push for a sale or suggest the item will be back in stock soon.

She’s does think her explanations are so ‘experty’ when it’s just waffle.

Reactions: 5
The cost of her tatty tit annoys me. I do like the look of those white shorts and shirt but why could she not sell them as a set for like £30... I would not dare pay £60 almost for a top and shorts from her range that she wears for about an hour to take pics in then its probably stuffed under a massive pile of leggins and hoodies.

Reactions: 12
She is baking with Amber, of course things get messy, but her pulling out all her drawers and dish washer to try to be relatable is making me belly laugh. She does duck all and yet apparently she can't keep up with the housework?! Carys, talk to people all over the world who are working 12+ hour shifts, have multiple children to look after with no family support who are struggling on their full time wages to put food on the table and they still have to do the housework when they get home from a long day's work. She needs to get in the real world. She is an embarrassment!

Reactions: 22
She is baking with Amber, of course things get messy, but her pulling out all her drawers and dish washer to try to be relatable is making me belly laugh. She does duck all and yet apparently she can't keep up with the housework?! Carys, talk to people all over the world who are working 12+ hour shifts, have multiple children to look after with no family support who are struggling on their full time wages to put food on the table and they still have to do the housework when they get home from a long day's work. She needs to get in the real world. She is an embarrassment!
I was thinking this.
It’s yet another example of how out of touch with reality she is. She really is a twit.

Reactions: 6
‘I’ve been influenced by an instagram ad’.

Why does she speak so strange!

Just say, I saw an instagram ad.

Shows the bubble she lives, thinks she’s a famous ‘influencer’. She’s a saleswoman selling trash and selling out her daughters.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO SHITTAKER HOUSE??

I really don’t like the book she’s ordered 😬 I did have a look as I’m usually really easily sold with things like this. I mocked one up for a Father’s Day gift and it gets a bit weird towards the end… The boyfriend holding a box as the grown up daughter moves out of her parents home. The daughter growing up to have her own baby. I don’t know. Maybe I’ve become a snowflake this week off with my kids but by the time our kids reach ‘moving out age’ the world is going to be a totally unrecognisable place.

Reactions: 1
Todays reel outfit of the day is the same outfit of the day as the 23rd of may, oh and look Mabels dressed in the same outfit too 🤣🤣 how convenient, guessing this outfit reel was filmed last week at the same time and she was prob still in her pjs all day and why is that child dressed and in a swaddle in the height of summer 😩

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.