James & Carys #32 Cary's gunt is still out, project number one is no longer about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such an odd post? “BRB crying, so true!” Basically saying James ignores Amber? what 😂😭😂😭

Also,Having your baby in a photoshoot forITS is so gross to me, not only using as a prop but just total exploitation. It shouldn’t be legal!
The list of things Carys does which are gross and should be illegal is a long one. James for a start...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is such an odd post? “BRB crying, so true!” Basically saying James ignores Amber? what 😂😭😂😭

Also,Having your baby in a photoshoot forITS is so gross to me, not only using as a prop but just total exploitation. It shouldn’t be legal!
I think it’s FAR more likely that Cary’s is the one ignoring amber to be on her phone rather than James!

Reactions: 23
Such an odd thing to say that the book could be a scam. Why would she say that when her whole life and income is based on Instagram? She’s basically suggesting that she doesn’t trust ads so why is she expecting people to trust hers!

Also don’t even get me started on that bit of the book with A calling for attention and James ignoring her on the phone. Why on earth you would share that and say how true it is I have no idea! Such a moron. How truly awful to not only ignore your daughter anyway but also for it to be that often that she feels the need to share it with all her followers as if that makes her endearing or something?? So bizarre.

I also find it very weird that her children are constantly on her social media but yet we haven’t really seen any maternal, loving or warm interactions between her and Mabel yet? All we ever see is her as an accessory attached to her arm, or in that BLOODY SWADDLE😡

Reactions: 18

I thought this - I can imagine poor Amber trying to ask for attention and those pair of idiots are stuck on their phones and "too busy" to watch her. Probably why they ship her off to the grandparents 9-5. Although James doesn't seem to be on social media much so maybe she's projecting and she's actually the one on the phone all the time ignoring her children.

Reactions: 9
I thought the same why would you post that but I then thought outside the box and I guess what she was trying to do was show that a parent can have a busy life and the child wants their attention and sometimes it’s not possible and you miss out on those times as they grow so quickly, don’t get me wrong if that’s her intention then she’s got a bloody nerve to post that when they have the life of Riley. Maybe she was just being direct but you wouldn’t shame your husband like that for the world to see even if we are all a little guilty of phones robbing our quality time with our kids. She’s just so odd and he’s just so awkward.
Ambers so sweet the way she’s always polite and her little accent but I do find it strange the way Cary’s says Amber and she instantly replies yes mummy, don’t think any of mine ever replied yes mummy, you’re lucky to get a reply the first time of a 2 year old 🤣.

Reactions: 7

She’s gone from Amber as the accessory to Mabel and Amber (presumably) shipped off to the grandparents for shoot days.

Reactions: 4
I thought the same why would you post that but I then thought outside the box and I guess what she was trying to do was show that a parent can have a busy life and the child wants their attention and sometimes it’s not possible and you miss out on those times as they grow so quickly, don’t get me wrong if that’s her intention then she’s got a bloody nerve to post that when they have the life of Riley. Maybe she was just being direct but you wouldn’t shame your husband like that for the world to see even if we are all a little guilty of phones robbing our quality time with our kids. She’s just so odd and he’s just so awkward.
Ambers so sweet the way she’s always polite and her little accent but I do find it strange the way Cary’s says Amber and she instantly replies yes mummy, don’t think any of mine ever replied yes mummy, you’re lucky to get a reply the first time of a 2 year old 🤣.
Only posh people in Wales call their mum “mummy” it’s “mammy”. Another sign she’s being raised by her grandparents 😂

Reactions: 5
I always find it odd and strange that she sometimes asks “are you okay mummy?” As if Cary’s is always having meltdowns and shoring at her or something 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Only posh people in Wales call their mum “mummy” it’s “mammy”. Another sign she’s being raised by her grandparents 😂
Hmmmm not one to stick up for her but I'm Welsh (Bridgend, unfortunately 😅) and Mammy grates on me so bad 🫣🤣 I'm definitely Mummy haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmmmm not one to stick up for her but I'm Welsh (Bridgend, unfortunately 😅) and Mammy grates on me so bad 🫣🤣 I'm definitely Mummy haha
Noo really? I grew up near Pontypridd and I’d never met someone welsh calling their Mum, Mum unless I was in a posh area of Cardiff 🤣

• Haha
Quite a few people commenting on the latest reel to secure the blind chain in Amber’s room for her safety

Just stumbled across this pair. He's a funny looking fucker isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Seriously what is this body neutrality stuff she’s pedalling as I don’t get it - if you were neutral about it surely you wouldn’t need to be talking about it at all?!
IMG_1231.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously what is this body neutrality stuff she’s pedalling as I don’t get it - if you were neutral about it surely you wouldn’t need to be talking about it at all?!View attachment 2216804
I find this really strange and troubling. Why even comment. If you don’t give that much of a tit, why spend time obsessing or give it a second thought? If I have issues or insecurities, I find solutions and do something about it, then it’s in hand. My mental well-being, health, finances, Relationships, things that are more beyond my control etc are where I spend my time and effort.
She promotes looking at yourself critically imo, even saying ‘but it’s ok’, it promotes self criticism.

Reactions: 14
Anyone watched the vlog? What’s the announcement? AGAIN? We know about the collection and journal? Lol

EAF45FC7-805B-4560-A2C3-4CDEA3DD1C4F.jpeg
Rough life 🥴 please James relax, don’t work too much. X

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.