James & Carys #33 Buy your planners from a couple of spanners, it’s life changing, we aren’t scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her announcing her journal on her vlog is a fun reminder of how she announced it with a canvas image of the planner and folded over a4 print outs...so bleeping embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Cary’s admitting she buys toys like this for amber gives me the absolute fear.
Its shocking to me she spends so much time on social media AND has GPparents and doesn’t know how dangerous these are!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I find the post about her stomach so weird, as someone said if it doesn’t bother you then why make a big fuss about it? Posts like these I think make others notice things about themselves they havent ever thought about and then they feel insecure, like the whole hip dip thing! I’ve never been bigger myself, always around a 10, size 8 as a teen and in my early 20s and I’m between a 10/12 now, I’ve never had a washboard/flat stomach, I’ve always had a little pouch going on and yes I’d like to not to be there but equally I’ve never been massively bothered by it as that’s just how I’ve always been, I also like my food and hate exercise. So while I probably could shift it I really can’t be arsed lol! But I’ve never sat there in the car hating it or worrying about what it looks like and had to talk myself into loving it :/ just seems to me like she is clearly really unhappy about the way she looks now and just trying to pretend she isn’t and failing miserably! It’s clear she wants to lose weight to me, I don’t know why she just doesn’t say it? I don’t see why it’s wrong these days to admit you aren’t happy you’ve put on a bit of weight and want to loose a few pounds. I do, I’m just too lazy! Lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The most surprising thing about the vlog, was Carys pronouncing Deichmann as 'Dysh mann' - it's 'Dyke mann' .....if a company was paying me thousand's, I'd make sure I pronounce the name correctly

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I find the post about her stomach so weird, as someone said if it doesn’t bother you then why make a big fuss about it? Posts like these I think make others notice things about themselves they havent ever thought about and then they feel insecure, like the whole hip dip thing! I’ve never been bigger myself, always around a 10, size 8 as a teen and in my early 20s and I’m between a 10/12 now, I’ve never had a washboard/flat stomach, I’ve always had a little pouch going on and yes I’d like to not to be there but equally I’ve never been massively bothered by it as that’s just how I’ve always been, I also like my food and hate exercise. So while I probably could shift it I really can’t be arsed lol! But I’ve never sat there in the car hating it or worrying about what it looks like and had to talk myself into loving it :/ just seems to me like she is clearly really unhappy about the way she looks now and just trying to pretend she isn’t and failing miserably! It’s clear she wants to lose weight to me, I don’t know why she just doesn’t say it? I don’t see why it’s wrong these days to admit you aren’t happy you’ve put on a bit of weight and want to loose a few pounds. I do, I’m just too lazy! Lol!
I’m similar to you! I also never worried about hip dips until people like Cary’s pointed it out or the pouch women have which is their uterus and completely normal/essential for having children!

Reactions: 11
I know they do absolutely f all with their days and have all the time in the world, but still - what were they thinking starting Shittaker House when they had already bought & started the fixer upper project, had another baby on the way, Carys had her endless ITS clekshuns and planner coming out (I have no doubt she did 0 work for those, though) and she also claimed she'd get healthier & back into fitness once Mabel is here. I'd understand if Amber was dropped off at their parents so that one of them could go supervise the fixer upper project whilst the other went to pack Shittaker House orders, but seemingly they get rid of her to... clean the kitchen and answer emails? Their content ideas are so scattered (house, houseware, clothes, shoes, shaving razor, planner) and have absolutely nothing to do with her original content and audience. They don't go anywhere with the kids apart from the park, they use HelloFresh for meals, they ship one of their daughters off, Carys doesn't exercise as she rambled on she would and yet they still have no time to put effort into the business they started. Does she really think people don't notice how bad it all looks from the side?

Reactions: 22
I was just thinking the same looking at her post about her belly!! My belly looks the same, if not bigger, and I really don't give it a second thought lol! The more she bangs on about how you "don't have to love these things" and you can just "not hate it" I find really jarring.

I'm happy with my body and seeing her pick her (very similar to my) body apart is exhausting!

Reactions: 15
Just watching the latest vlog, 13 minutes in.. do you think she went to the health visitor? 😳
I don’t even know why I watch, I find them so stressful to watch. It’s just chaotic with them talking over each other & over absolutely nothing..

Why would you go to a garden centre looking at toys without your toddler?! They analyse literally EVERYTHING! Even how a colouring ipad works 😳 .. no surprise, she’s ‘obsessed’ 🫣

Reactions: 10
Just watching the latest vlog, 13 minutes in.. do you think she went to the health visitor? 😳
I don’t even know why I watch, I find them so stressful to watch. It’s just chaotic with them talking over each other & over absolutely nothing..

Why would you go to a garden centre looking at toys without your toddler?! They analyse literally EVERYTHING! Even how a colouring ipad works 😳 .. no surprise, she’s ‘obsessed’ 🫣
I thought that too. Also they were sitting in the car with Mabel having her ‘awake window’ until James had the revolutionary idea that they could actually take Mabel inside the garden centre whilst awake *shock horror*. Who would have thought a baby might enjoy seeing something other than the 4 walls of their house?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I was just thinking the same looking at her post about her belly!! My belly looks the same, if not bigger, and I really don't give it a second thought lol! The more she bangs on about how you "don't have to love these things" and you can just "not hate it" I find really jarring.

I'm happy with my body and seeing her pick her (very similar to my) body apart is exhausting!
I agree, I feel like the more people protest about something, the less happy they are about it! Her hanging on about loving your stomach blah blah blah, I’d imagine a large percentage of the population have always had this body shape/type and never given it a second thought, it’s new to her clearly and I don’t think no matter how much she says she doesn’t care about the extra weight, she def does, I’d have a lot more respect for her if she just came out and says guys, I’ve put on weight, not loving how I look so much these days so going to do something about it and then shared that process online! I need to loose a few pounds, I know what I should be doing to lose it but honestly, it’s summer, I love my food and beer and I’m just recovering from a hip op so it’s really not top of my priority list and I certainly don’t need to sit here telling myself to love and accept my body or watch her do it either, especially when I don’t believe a word she say!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree, I feel like the more people protest about something, the less happy they are about it! Her hanging on about loving your stomach blah blah blah, I’d imagine a large percentage of the population have always had this body shape/type and never given it a second thought, it’s new to her clearly and I don’t think no matter how much she says she doesn’t care about the extra weight, she def does, I’d have a lot more respect for her if she just came out and says guys, I’ve put on weight, not loving how I look so much these days so going to do something about it and then shared that process online! I need to loose a few pounds, I know what I should be doing to lose it but honestly, it’s summer, I love my food and beer and I’m just recovering from a hip op so it’s really not top of my priority list and I certainly don’t need to sit here telling myself to love and accept my body or watch her do it either, especially when I don’t believe a word she say!
Absolutely!! All this "dressing my size 16 body" crap and putting emphasis on calling it "normal" like......yes?? Of course it's normal, why on earth wouldn't it be?! You're literally the average UK dress size?

Like you say, it's clearly just new and alien for her. The vast majority of her followers do not care about her weight or her tummy or anything else, and it only highlights further that SHE is the one that doesn't like the way she looks.

Reactions: 16
Cary’s admitting she buys toys like this for amber gives me the absolute fear.
Its shocking to me she spends so much time on social media AND has GPparents and doesn’t know how dangerous these are!
That’s so true!!

I can’t really watch their videos more, seeing/hearing Mabel in that straight suit + being blasted with white noise just breaks my mummy heart.

Reactions: 8
Her latest reel. Why the duck would that outfit not work for her body? Is it just me who thinks that caption is ridiculous?

Reactions: 7
All I have to say after getting through 13 minutes of their latest 🤮 vlog is, I can’t stomach anymore is “what an absolute narcissist Carys is!”, no wonder her favourite word is “obsessed” because I’ve never in my life seen or heard anyone more self absorbed and obsessed!

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but after just seeing Carys latest insta story (yes she has her stomach out again 🙄) wasn’t she claiming to be a size 12-14 when she was pregnant with Mable? Bit funny she’s a size 16 now without her huge bump 🤔

Reactions: 11
Eyes closed again and see where her hands are placed too 🤣 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 100% body positive Carys 🤦‍♀️ I notice she doesn’t get hundreds of comments on these reels either, everyone’s obvs getting bored of the same tit getting churned out from after having Amber and now she’s repeating it all again.
Edit. Forgot to add that leg looks deformed too.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
i love how she writes “and james ofc” 😅 why do all 4 of you have to travel for a meeting it is craaaazy
I was literally about to say this 😂 why does she need to take the entire family up to Manchester for her meeting? I regularly travel for my job and I’ve never once felt it appropriate to take a family member with me 😂

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.