James & Carys #32 Cary's gunt is still out, project number one is no longer about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3713.jpeg

Wow. Talk about selfish. She sounds as if having kids is a burden to her right now and it will get better when they’re older and don’t need her. Why even have children? This post just confirms the babies are just for content.

Reactions: 29
View attachment 2134425
Wow. Talk about selfish. She sounds as if having kids is a burden to her right now and it will get better when they’re older and don’t need her. Why even have children? This post just confirms the babies are just for content.
Oof, that makes me sad. I'm going through PPD at the moment as a FTM and I could easily have written her post. There are no pictures of me alone any more. No selfies without my LOs face in. He's on me 15 hours a day if my OH is working but it feels like 24/7. I have completely stopped doing everything I loved before I had him except one hobby (memory keeping journaling and only because my OH insists that I make myself do it often as he knows I'll regret not doing it in the future). It's all consuming and that's what I'm getting from this post, not that she making them out to be a burden which is a really hurtful thing to say to anyone, whether you like them or not.

I really think she's struggling far more than she's making out. Obsessed with trying to get a routine going and control what she can by getting Amber out the house, Mabel to sleep on a strict schedule.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Interesting that her reality is just the one item from her in the style comfy stretchy range….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oof, that makes me sad. I'm going through PPD at the moment as a FTM and I could easily have written her post. There are no pictures of me alone any more. No selfies without my LOs face in. He's on me 15 hours a day if my OH is working but it feels like 24/7. I have completely stopped doing everything I loved before I had him except one hobby (memory keeping journaling and only because my OH insists that I make myself do it often as he knows I'll regret not doing it in the future). It's all consuming and that's what I'm getting from this post, not that she making them out to be a burden which is a really hurtful thing to say to anyone, whether you like them or not.

I really think she's struggling far more than she's making out. Obsessed with trying to get a routine going and control what she can by getting Amber out the house, Mabel to sleep on a strict schedule.
I’m sorry you’re going through that. I agree she needs mental help. But I stand by me saying she sees her children as a burden. She is more concerned with spending time with James or taking pictures of herself.

the newborn stage was the hardest thing I’ve ever done and I lost myself completely to it but I never once thought about writing a post like she has where I list all the things my son has stopped me from doing or the things I have to do for him. It’s called being a mother- something which she seems to really resent being.

Reactions: 8
She chats so much tit it’s unreal.

Firstly, I’m sure anyone who saw that picture would have just thought it was a shadow. Why go out of your way to point out that it’s flab? Also, maybe I’m ungrateful but I’ve never felt the need to respect my body for keeping me alive. I don’t think I’ve spent as much time in the last two years thinking about my body as she does in the last two hours. Get a life Carys look after your kids 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 16
I’ve had my own mental health struggles so completely understand that sometimes we aren’t ready to ask for the help we need but it think she’s done her family a real disservice by not getting her mental health in a better place before having Mable.

Reactions: 6
Just Googled Whittaker House - I take it they've not updated it since their attempt at a money grab: Whether you're looking for cosy autumn decor or timeless home statements, we've got you covered with our first Whittaker House collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just Googled Whittaker House - I take it they've not updated it since their attempt at a money grab: Whether you're looking for cosy autumn decor or timeless home statements, we've got you covered with our first Whittaker House collection.
So out of interest, and because curiosity took the better of me, I just added a candle to my basket - said it was in stock. When I clicked to checkout it came up with an error message saying "this store isn't taking any orders." Now I know she's on maternity leave but surely James could pack a few orders a few days a week. No work ethic with either of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
i hate hate hate the “husband rates” or “husband buys” outfits videos 😖 no one wants to hear the “aww you look so cute” a million times in one vid… for me it seems a bit outdated like you’re really chasing male approval in 2023? role model 👍🏼
Or as James say ‘awwww ca-yoooot’.

that photo she posted highlighting where her belly hangs - says she’s in a better place with her body yet feels the need to highlight that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So out of interest, and because curiosity took the better of me, I just added a candle to my basket - said it was in stock. When I clicked to checkout it came up with an error message saying "this store isn't taking any orders." Now I know she's on maternity leave but surely James could pack a few orders a few days a week. No work ethic with either of them.
Well she could also pack too. Do it for an hour maybe. My toddlers love helping me when I do jobs around the house or with work bits. Gives then something to do! It's just laziness

Completely random but does it surprise anyone else that they still haven’t updated their Youtube profile picture and channel banner? Sums up how lazy they are… Maybe Carys could squeeze it into her busy schedule but we don’t want to overwork her! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but I have no sympathy for her. Her husband is at home 24/7, neither have a proper job, you know, one where you leave the house and work and then come home. She doesn’t know she’s bleeping born. One of those typical people who do duck all but claim they’re over run.
Makes mad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry but I have no sympathy for her. Her husband is at home 24/7, neither have a proper job, you know, one where you leave the house and work and then come home. She doesn’t know she’s bleeping born. One of those typical people who do duck all but claim they’re over run.
Makes mad!!
Husband whose home all day, parents to send her toddler to constantly, a very chill baby (she claims). She is so out of touch with reality and doesn't realize how lucky she has it. So many moms are doing it all on their own.

Reactions: 27
‘Muuuum, I’ve read too much tattle and they’re saying I don’t do anything and I don’t wear my klelshun and Elle is grateful for her body and I’m not. I’m sad now! Take my child but give me attention!’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s the ultimate snowflake. Claiming she’s overwhelmed when she has so much support, her work is answering a few emails and posting a few pics she doesn’t know shes born
---
And she shouldn’t have had a content baby if she can’t cope with life with one child!

Reactions: 24
If I slowed down to her rate of being overwhelmed my heart would stop beating - what the hell is going on?
I wish she did the right thing and just stepped back to take care of herself and her family. Her fans are so oblivious/generous that they won’t mind if she did absolutely nothing in terms of work for the next few months, she should take a proper parental leave

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Part of me actually feels sorry for her a bit. She keeps bleating on about how her tummy is normal, and of course it is, she hasn't long given birth, but I feel like she keeps going on about it to remind herself to be happy if that makes sense. She makes out she's saying it for her followers who may be struggling with self image issues but I think she's equally struggling and instead of fully admitting it she just keeps saying how normal it is and how happy she is. I think she probably does need professional help at this stage. She's obviously struggling, even with all the help she gets. I get it, some people fully lose themselves when they become mothers and it's hard to regain that sense of self and who you were before but it's almost like she's in mourning for her past self which is pretty sad to see.

Reactions: 17
Part of me actually feels sorry for her a bit. She keeps bleating on about how her tummy is normal, and of course it is, she hasn't long given birth, but I feel like she keeps going on about it to remind herself to be happy if that makes sense. She makes out she's saying it for her followers who may be struggling with self image issues but I think she's equally struggling and instead of fully admitting it she just keeps saying how normal it is and how happy she is. I think she probably does need professional help at this stage. She's obviously struggling, even with all the help she gets. I get it, some people fully lose themselves when they become mothers and it's hard to regain that sense of self and who you were before but it's almost like she's in mourning for her past self which is pretty sad to see.
She’s kind of been saying/doing similar things since she gained a bit of weight and fell off the fitness wagon. I know it’s their income but I feel like it would do her the world of good to have a real break from social media and also to get some actual therapy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.