Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveit17

Was enjoying this weeks vlog,until Danny Dyer appeared,find him so irritating. I like the vlogs when they’re with their friends who live across the road
Same here! Really like their neighbours actually 😂 I’m not sure how they even know the Dyers, maybe they live near each other too

Reactions: 3

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Ive only ever watched for him. She is a bit boring. She is a nice woman and attractive but not much entertainment. But he has his humour and genuine funny behaviour to him. I enjoyed him dressing room chats more than them together. He is definitely the star of the show which makes sense

leigh213

VIP Member
James seems to be catching some hell in the comments of the last vlog for the fact that Clair did the deck. Like he wouldn't do it even if she asked for help, what are you all's thoughts?

I think she heads it up because she's thorough and even though he complains, I don't think he intentionally doesn't help?

• Heart

drewydrop

Chatty Member
I get really confused knowing what episode I’m on as they just repeat the same ads throughout. I’ve only found the podcast recently but already I see them turning into Chris and Rosie Ramsay.

Loveit17

James is doing an Ad for perfect draft, wasn't that actually a Christmas gift either last year or previous year,from their neighbours/friends who are into BBQs. Interesting that quite a few people who had them,got rid because they started drinking too much. Couple of weeks ago on the pod cast VW Id5 was the spondor,they claimed thry had one brought to the house to use,I don't remember either of them shoeing or mentioning it. I was annoyed at the VW Ad because as a VW electric vehicle owner,VW are horrendous,terrible customer service,lots of software glitches,cars out of action for months. They really should becareful what they advertise,it's ok making money,but if you put your name to a product be prepared to deal with questions when the products/companies aren't very good.
Yeah they’ve had a perfect draft for ages! I think if people drink too much having it in their homes then you can’t blame perfect draft for that, it’s up to people how they use a product or how often but that’s terrible about VW! They said at the end of this weeks vlog that they have an exciting sponsor for next weeks vlog so they’ll be out and about doing things so I reckon that’s where we’ll see the VW!

Reactions: 2

viewtube

VIP Member
Im sure they said their first podcast would be out this Tuesday,. Nowhere to be seen. I really like James and Claire, but get the impression the management company are pushing all these different ventures.

• Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I totally agree. They like to take the pee ,but Claires comments in the comments section clearly shows she feels like they put a lot of effort in,constantly referring to their content as 'Free',dispite revenue they earn from youtube and all the sponsors, Ads and gifted items. They had the car for a weekend,they've been pushing this Ads for a few weeks before they even had the car,so definitely not a genuine review. Im just disappointed because these cars are so expensive and VW are currently going through LOTS of issues with production, sourcing parts and generally dealing with electric vehicles they sell.
Yes it's the ironic 'har har look at us being proper influencers and doing an advert har har' when that is exactly what they've turned into.
And that bloody car is about £60k - so relatable.

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
I really like Claire too, find her so down to earth and love how she doesn't show her kids. Have really gone off James, he's defo in it for the 💰, yep let's send them some money so they can get a curry!!

Kit123

VIP Member
Always said James is more money orientated than Claire. He's actually done quite a few things since Inbetweeners and probably paid their mortgage off as well. He has that second channel as well and uses clickbait titles relating to Inbetweeners.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I noticed Clare's lip too!!
Has anyone watched finders keepers , is it any good?
I haven't seen Finders Keepers - it clashed with The Traitors and I forgot about plus one 🤦‍♀️ but it's had good reviews.
Clare's lip was so obvious from the side, really poking out, head on it looked almost the same.

Thatirishone

It does look good,but I don’t think James is going to get many longterm acting jobs. Hes funny and he's likable. Any acting work he does he behaves as if he's the hardest working bloke in the country and I don't think Claire will carry on doing everything at home while he sits back and watches.
Unless he does a David Jason and does a serious role and really shows everyone how could an actor he is but I can't see that happening soon.

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
I'm looking forward to their podcast,I only hope they won't lose interest after a few month. James has previously had a podcast,but not done anything for a few years.

Maid22

VIP Member
How did he get on MasterChef? I was reading on line this week he makes 10 thousand a week for just doing a personalised video!

• Wow

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
See, this really bothers me too. Like, a lot. Everyone- the world over- middle and lower class families are having a HELL of a time trying to afford things. Gas, food, and I know people unable to go to any doctors and going to food pantries. So, when you're fairly well off, to have those kinds of donations available, it just rubs me a bit wrong. I know it's everyone's right, but I used to do YouTube and really needed the $ and still could never bring myself to ask. Idk I'm probably thinking too hard about it.

View attachment 1302596
I do find it strange that people with as much money and success as they do need to beg for money by putting that option on their youtube. I quite enjoyed these vlogs as it seemed to be a hobby aside from their careers which made it more enjoyable as not desperate for money.
Yes take the money that it brings you but to demand/beg for more is insulting and doesn't sit right morally.

Edit to say -According to companies house they have nearly £500,000 just in business accounts

• Wow

leigh213

VIP Member
BIB: This is what might stop them from making videos once he gets another big acting gig. I can't see James putting up with it if it gets worse even though it's probably happened to them before as she used to be a glamour model apparently. Clair will catch hell from other people too if she's seen to be encouraging them. I don't envy the position at all.
I don't get the feeling he's very bothered because it seems like he's used to it and probably got it a lot worse when they first started dating because she was still doing the modeling then.
I think she does a good job of just downright ignoring the comments but will like or respond to other genuine questions or comments that aren't crass, which hopefully proves a point to the men making those comments.

Do you mean you think they'll stop filming if he gets a big gig again just because of the time issue or because she'd be doing most of it on her own if he's busy?

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
I literally came here to say this! I pay for Spotify Premium, so getting ads is annoying in itself, but having like 5 long ads in a row in EACH episode, which in fact is just one episode split in half, so that each half has the same multiple ads in it, is unbearable!!! I really like the podcast, but the ads are genuinely getting on my last nerve.

• Heart