James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are now realising their mistake in buying a house with no flow and not their ideal ‘family home’ so are trying to cover it up by making other changes. Of course it’s a lovely family home for someone but maybe not what they had in mind now they know renovations will cost a fortune...

Reactions: 1
I can see them selling the house and buying another one with the excuse that the house was great but ultimately not right for them despite all the money they’ve spent

Reactions: 6
I can see them selling the house and buying another one with the excuse that the house was great but ultimately not right for them despite all the money they’ve spent
Do you think they know that at a certain point pouring money into the house won't get them any more money back when they inevitably sell it because they want to graduate to an actual mansion?

Reactions: 5
They like open plan living, so I don’t know why they’d spend all that money on a house that doesn’t quite work for them.
I think they’ll move before a baby comes along

Reactions: 7
They like open plan living, so I don’t know why they’d spend all that money on a house that doesn’t quite work for them.
I think they’ll move before a baby comes along
In one of their videos carys was saying she didn't think the house was big enough to have a family in. As they like their own space..

• Haha
In one of their videos carys was saying she didn't think the house was big enough to have a family in. As they like their own space..
how ridiculous is that.
Downstairs they have a hugeee kitchen diner, a lounge, and an office. That’s 3 separate spaces!
Then I think it’s 3 or 4 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bathrooms... that’s loads of space for a family

Reactions: 5
Do you think they know that at a certain point pouring money into the house won't get them any more money back when they inevitably sell it because they want to graduate to an actual mansion?
I can't work out if they either have so much money they don't care about the fact they're pouring money down the drain, or if they think it's adding constant value and don't really know about 'ceiling prices' etc.

Reactions: 4
You know, I don’t think they do

There were SOOOO many pregnancy hints in the latest vlog, Carys feeling "sicky", James wondering "how long this will last for", her saying her sense of smell has been really sensitive recently and lots of smells she can't stand, her "craving" tomato soup, saying she never naps but kept falling asleep on the couch.....

I really hope they aren't doing this on purpose to keep people watching and guessing/commenting. I don't think they are the worst couple on youtube but they have done this before and it just irks me.....its extremely inconsiderate of those who have tried and are trying to get pregnant unsuccessfully 😞

Reactions: 27
There were SOOOO many pregnancy hints in the latest vlog, Carys feeling "sicky", James wondering "how long this will last for", her saying her sense of smell has been really sensitive recently and lots of smells she can't stand, her "craving" tomato soup.....

I really hope they aren't doing this on purpose to keep people watching and guessing/commenting. I don't think they are the worst couple on youtube but they have done this before and it just irks me.....its extremely inconsiderate of those who have tried and are trying to get pregnant unsuccessfully 😞
She’s probably imagining it

Reactions: 2
There were SOOOO many pregnancy hints in the latest vlog, Carys feeling "sicky", James wondering "how long this will last for", her saying her sense of smell has been really sensitive recently and lots of smells she can't stand, her "craving" tomato soup, saying she never naps but kept falling asleep on the couch.....

Im sure they said they weren't getting pregnant yet because they didn't have time 🤣
They needed to do all the jobs first.

• Haha
Anyone who’s mature enough to have a baby doesn’t broadcast it over the internet like they do. And the way they’re trying to get people to speculate just doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 8
Is she depressed her stories always come across like she's struggling ect. Don't watch her YouTube anymore so not sure if it's been mentioned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.