James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just posted that she missed James after being apart from a day so they’ve been catching up... that level of co-dependency is really really not a good place to be in a relationship.

if my fiancé spends a weekend away of course I miss him but it’s not a big deal. I don’t think they’d handle a weekend apart
I know, she was only away one day?! Don’t they ever go and stay with friends or go on holiday separately? So unhealthy and co-dependent.

Reactions: 3
I know, she was only away one day?! Don’t they ever go and stay with friends or go on holiday separately? So unhealthy and co-dependent.
I doubt they even go the toilet separately, their relationship is so toxic. Carys is so dependant on james, and james thinks he’s some man god hunk and talks to carys like she is a child.

Reactions: 10
What’s worse is that make it look like “couple goals” to spend every waking minute together. I think it’s healthy to spend time apart from partner regularly and have separate parts of your life!

Reactions: 10
What’s worse is that make it look like “couple goals” to spend every waking minute together. I think it’s healthy to spend time apart from partner regularly and have separate parts of your life!
It’s so strange, even the most “loved up” couples I know spend some time apart. It’s important to have your own identity that isn’t just someone’s wife or girlfriend.

Reactions: 4
And the comments begin....

She said she didn’t see but anyone could see the click bait in the title, so inconsiderate and desperate!
Actual bleeping dick heads. Who uses this kind of stuff for content. Like pregnancy is a joke to them. I actually feel sorry for any future baby they have

Reactions: 20
They’ll be exploiting the kids for content and £££, similar time saccone jolys
Actual bleeping dick heads. Who uses this kind of stuff for content. Like pregnancy is a joke to them. I actually feel sorry for any future baby they have

Reactions: 6
40748E81-9DEC-4F21-B172-1F112EB96346.png

surely she doesn’t need to show her bra to show her new pjs 😂 just shocked me

• Haha
Reactions: 23

She said she didn’t see but anyone could see the click bait in the title, so inconsiderate and desperate!
I guess she‘s aware her views aren’t that good anymore so needs to build hype for the next big thing

Reactions: 2
I'm so sick of these two and also Meggan Grubb. I can't stand thier privileged little princess lives where thier vlogs just revolve around them and the new tit they buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm so sick of these two and also Meggan Grubb. I can't stand thier privileged little princess lives where thier vlogs just revolve around them and the new tit they buy.

Have to agree I unsubscribed ages ago coz they are so boring! How they get views and make any money I don’t know coz they are as dull as dishwater!

I don’t mind Megan so much and she is still into fitness at least and puts out content. Not that I really watch any of them these days but last time I checked she was still into fitness anyway...

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Horrendous! I used to really like them but this is obvious clickbait with such a highly sensitive topic. So disappointed- they’re turning more & more into the Sacconejolys.

Reactions: 7
Im the same ive really gone off carys and james and meggan grubb theyre all juat producing tthe same videos and i understand we are living in a pandemic but even before it was just the same again and again

Reactions: 3
Horrendous! I used to really like them but this is obvious clickbait with such a highly sensitive topic. So disappointed- they’re turning more & more into the Sacconejolys.
I find it a bit mean to people having fertility struggles, like she posted a reply to question other day saying her worst fear is not being able to get pregnant but then they keep teasing their audience with pregnancy hints.
It’s just a bit harsh, like maybe say oh we’re trying but then say nothing till pregnant. The constant teasing of trying and potentially being pregnant is just irritating. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I haven’t ever actually tried for children yet in my life even tho I’m nearly 30, but I know if I was trying and having issues, this would probably upset me and make me feel inadequate.

I feel sorry for carys actually as she needs to get help for being so co dependant. I used to think maybe I missed their time apart etc but the day apart confirmed my thoughts.

It’s very unhealthy to be that clingy. James would happily live a life but carys has nothing without James It’s no way to live. Can she even go out alone? Does she drive?

Very childish relationship.

I love my husband but Christ I love doing my own thing or getting peace when he goes out to do his hobbies

Reactions: 12
Carys can drive, they have 2 cars! But she never goes anywhere on her own. It’s a shame because I think she’d feel happier and more fulfilled if she had a good friend base or did things outside of her home and relationship.

• Sad
I have no idea why they could possibly talk about living in each other’s pockets. She would be much happier with her own life and coming home with something to talk about with her husband. Hopefully she gets some help otherwise they get stuck in a rut no relationship just a routine and used to each other.

Reactions: 4
I used to watch both carys and Meggan, but unsubscribed. It makes me feel like my life isn’t perfect (like they portray theirs to be) with their hauls, gifted products, holidays and house renovations etc. It’s not a realistic portrayal of life. Especially when they complain that they’re stressed or having a bad day. If only everyone received loadssss of gym clothes for free, or beauty products. The fast fashion on ordering ASOS hauls etc really really gets to me

Reactions: 9
Anyone else seen the new video of the awful painted door, they didn’t even paint all of it!! 🙈
F5F4359B-465E-48B0-9CD9-73D3F74C2C83.png

Okay they’ve painted the top now but still, why would you leave it like that for 8 months 🙈

also they didn’t mask off enough when they sprayed it gold so there was gold paint under the box and then acted really confused the next day saying the paint must have “fell” off the letter box 🙈

And saying she’s gonna super glue the light top down, erm how are you gonna put a bulb in it! It’s actually painful how they don’t think anything through, if they did everything properly the 1st time is would look a million times better and save them doing it again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.