James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long till they’re gonna pay someone to do up the porch? They seem to be doing that with every one of their ‘transformation’ things 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyone else notice that carys seemed really off in their latest video?

I miss their videos from their old house. They're so boring since they moved

Reactions: 5
Anyone else seen the new video of the awful painted door, they didn’t even paint all of it!! 🙈View attachment 237988

Okay they’ve painted the top now but still, why would you leave it like that for 8 months 🙈

also they didn’t mask off enough when they sprayed it gold so there was gold paint under the box and then acted really confused the next day saying the paint must have “fell” off the letter box 🙈

And saying she’s gonna super glue the light top down, erm how are you gonna put a bulb in it! It’s actually painful how they don’t think anything through, if they did everything properly the 1st time is would look a million times better and save them doing it again
Oh god yeah and the handle why was paint peeling off it. Tacky

Reactions: 2
I decided to watch the video of James guessing stuff and I’m only a few minutes in and I’ve lost more respect for them (I had very little left). It’s so unfair on their “fans”, impressionable people and females in general to flaunt that they’re clearly tracking her ovulation etc. It’s all for clout and frankly it’s pissed me off. Can’t they just try for a baby without putting it on the internet?

I decided to watch the video of James guessing stuff and I’m only a few minutes in and I’ve lost more respect for them (I had very little left). It’s so unfair on their “fans”, impressionable people and females in general to flaunt that they’re clearly tracking her ovulation etc. It’s all for clout and frankly it’s pissed me off. Can’t they just try for a baby without putting it on the internet?
Quoting myself 😂
Just to say there were 12 items in that and 4 pregnancy related. 4!!! That’s 1/3.(obviously)
They’re so bleeping annoying. What they’re doing is SO transparent and attention seeking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Can we start a thread for Meggan? Or is there one ?

Quoting myself 😂
Just to say there were 12 items in that and 4 pregnancy related. 4!!! That’s 1/3.(obviously)
They’re so bleeping annoying. What they’re doing is SO transparent and attention seeking.
Now I'm not their biggest fans by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't really understand how a married woman in a long-term relationship that's trying for a baby is pissing you off.

At least they've been honest that it is something they want. They put their life on the internet, so it is fair enough that they talk about their desire for a baby. I actually think its valuable that they are showing they've been tracking ovulation, and its potentially taking a bit longer than they'd expected. A lot of girls and young women think you can just get pregnant as soon as you say go, and its useful information to know it can take a bit of time for couples, even young and healthy ones.

Reactions: 6
Now I'm not their biggest fans by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't really understand how a married woman in a long-term relationship that's trying for a baby is pissing you off.

At least they've been honest that it is something they want. They put their life on the internet, so it is fair enough that they talk about their desire for a baby. I actually think its valuable that they are showing they've been tracking ovulation, and its potentially taking a bit longer than they'd expected. A lot of girls and young women think you can just get pregnant as soon as you say go, and its useful information to know it can take a bit of time for couples, even young and healthy ones.
I think it’s more the fact that they’ve become obsessed with it, and it seems that they talk about it for a long time in each video. I was excited with them when they first started talking about it but it’s now almost she’s a broken record about it and acting as If her life isn’t complete till she’s had a child. And also the fact that they’ve stated that their basically £700k, 4 bedroom house isn’t big enough to have kids in. I know one of my friends has had to stop watching her as the constant baby talk was triggering her (she has had several miscarriages in the past).
However I agree with you about tracking her fertility and being very honest about the struggles of trying to get pregnant in the first place! but you can only go on about it in every video for so long you know?

Carys can’t cope being in a house on her own for an hour without james. How is she going to cope with a baby to look after? I don’t think she is mentally stable enough for a baby 😬

Reactions: 12

It’s their attitude about it. They’re not educating anyone with their brief comments on ovulation, they’re winding up their fans. All the comments were “omg I thought this was an announcement”. “The thumbnail made me think you were pregnant”.

It’s click bait and nothing more.

I think it’s more the fact that they’ve become obsessed with it, and it seems that they talk about it for a long time in each video. I was excited with them when they first started talking about it but it’s now almost she’s a broken record about it and acting as If her life isn’t complete till she’s had a child. And also the fact that they’ve stated that their basically £700k, 4 bedroom house isn’t big enough to have kids in. I know one of my friends has had to stop watching her as the constant baby talk was triggering her (she has had several miscarriages in the past).
However I agree with you about tracking her fertility and being very honest about the struggles of trying to get pregnant in the first place! but you can only go on about it in every video for so long you know?
I agree with you! I’m so sorry your friend felt triggered by it, but it’s totally understandable. Their attitude towards it all isn’t very considerate. Why not sit down and talk about the struggles and her fertility? That’s educational and interesting, and you know what you’re getting when you click on it.
Not click bait videos like the ones they’re doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Personally, as someone who is trying to conceive (TTC) and who has had a miscarriage, I think its refreshing for people to be candid about the items that a person who is TTC might be using regularly and the effort it can take.

I felt that there were educational elements of that video, as James was clearly very knowledgable about the whole process, but I agree @Sayitaintso20 that they could do more on this rather than potentially hide it within a click bait video. @Yukon909, your friend did the right thing to not watch the videos if she found them triggering, I would do the same if they triggered me.

Reactions: 4
Personally, as someone who is trying to conceive (TTC) and who has had a miscarriage, I think its refreshing for people to be candid about the items that a person who is TTC might be using regularly and the effort it can take.

I felt that there were educational elements of that video, as James was clearly very knowledgable about the whole process, but I agree @Sayitaintso20 that they could do more on this rather than potentially hide it within a click bait video. @Yukon909, your friend did the right thing to not watch the videos if she found them triggering, I would do the same if they triggered me.
I agree that it is good to see a couple talking about TTC and the reality of this. I just feel that the constant hints, particularly the clickbait photo on the ‘products’ video, are contradictory to the opinions Carys had shared in the past about pregnancy speculation and it’s impact on influencers.

Not wanting people to speculate is absolutely understandable, but deliberately filming/choosing content that would increase speculation by it’s very nature is hypocritical. They are obviously open about the fact that they are TTC yet their content around the subject is immature: ‘Husband guesses female products’. It’s hardly akin to the numerous fertility journeys already documented in a realistic and considered way on YouTube. Their approach to TTC so far has equated it to being like one of their ‘challenges’ and I don’t think that’s very ethical or moral. Getting pregnant is difficult but it isn’t a ‘challenge’ to ‘complete- it’s creating a life that you will forever be responsible for.

I suppose that I find the way they’ve approached it so far as quite distasteful because of this. I’d really welcome them having a ‘grown up’ video and discussion about fertility. This would be so good as they are clearly both extremely knowledgable about it and have first hand experience.

Now- please someone make a new thread 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t seem mentally ready for a child, I don’t think she nor James is mature enough to have a baby and they are still really young! I hope they spend a bit more time working on their mental health and their relationship before committing to a child together

Reactions: 17
She doesn’t seem mentally ready for a child, I don’t think she nor James is mature enough to have a baby and they are still really young! I hope they spend a bit more time working on their mental health and their relationship before committing to a child together
I agree, I think they think because they are married and have a house they are ready but I just feel they are both so very young and immature

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think its weird that shes vlogged her sisters very intimate wedding? Not everything needs to be online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.