James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a nasty comment. BMI goes on weight, not muscle and it’s what midwives and doctors use to measure risk in pregnancy. Carys has got to be size 16-18 at least. So she’s clearly overweight 🙄 I’m sorry you are having issues with your weight and hope you get that sorted

Lmao you are so deluded, get yourself down to Specsavers pal

Reactions: 6
The person who said she is a 16-18 is clearly just a troll. She’s a size 12 max, yeah she’s put on weight but a lot of her mass was existing muscle she had built over the years. She’s nowhere near unhealthy.

Reactions: 13
It’s not a nasty comment. BMI goes on weight, not muscle and it’s what midwives and doctors use to measure risk in pregnancy. Carys has got to be size 16-18 at least. So she’s clearly overweight 🙄 I’m sorry you are having issues with your weight and hope you get that sorted
You must be joking? There is no way she’s a size 16-18, have you seen her body? She literally has videos of herself trying on size 8/10 clothes she said she sometimes has to get a 12 for her bottom half because of how muscly her legs are.
I really don’t think Carys’ weight should be what we discuss.

Reactions: 9
I’m a bikini athlete... I’m classed as overweight for my BMI.
BMI is the most irrelevant measure.... ever.

Reactions: 14
They need to be a little more careful about what they post online... I was able to find out where they live from James’ insta story. They’ve posted stuff on their videos before like house numbers or estate agents and not blurred it out, it’s like they’re asking for burglars. 😬

Reactions: 2
I think what that poster who spoke about Carys' weight meant (but said in a terrible way) is that while Cary looks amazing to me (slim waist, big bum, and lovely curves) she may be overweight on the BMI scale. I used to not really care about that scale because I'm 30 and if you look at me I do not look overweight (5 foot 5 and about a size 8-10). However my BMI may come into play if I ever have trouble conceiving and need IVF. I've dropped about 16kg across about 2 years and am currently still 2 pounds away from 'normal' on the BMI scale. However my sister was classed as obese, had difficulties conceiving and when she wanted to try IVf she was told she had to lose weight to do so (I'm not sure if it was to get to overweight in scale or healthy). So that's the only reason I care about getting to healthy on the BMI scale. So only if Carys is obese on the BMI scale particularly (which I'd doubt she is) and ever needs IVF will her weight even matter. But either way the majority of her body is muscle not fat and she looks great so if I were her I wouldn't worry at all!

I think Carys may "appear bigger" then she actually is because she has a larger lower body. She had/has huge leg muscles and now she has a bit of (healthy) weight on top of the muscle. Her waist is still small. Also, I only think she is 5'2 or something? So she is very short. If she was 5'8-5'9 and the proportions she is currently she probably would be a bigger size 12+. Also if we are comparing her to James... James is only "5'11" as he stated in their latest video. I would have thought he was a lot taller.

Reactions: 5
They need to be a little more careful about what they post online... I was able to find out where they live from James’ insta story. They’ve posted stuff on their videos before like house numbers or estate agents and not blurred it out, it’s like they’re asking for burglars. 😬
It’s really easy to find their street and house number on rightmove, they’ve posted so many videos/pictures of the outside of their house!

Reactions: 3
It’s really easy to find their street and house number on rightmove, they’ve posted so many videos/pictures of the outside of their house!
I found it within 30 seconds of watching James’s story. Not very safe of them!

Reactions: 1
Of course BMI is a factor in conceiving/pregnancy, but it’s not the only factor & tbh I certainly don’t think she’s anywhere near a 16-18. We all know it’s important to be at optimum health if you’re pregnant - that goes without saying really. Plenty of healthy couples can take months or years to conceive. I personally wouldn’t have made it so public though, I think it’s so much added pressure!

Reactions: 4
Say what- size 16-18?!?!! Carys? I must be following a different Carys cos this one can’t be much bigger than a size 12!?!

8392E214-9972-420B-B4F1-DCC241CB466B.jpeg

Reactions: 9
So I found their house within 1 minute 🙄 They practically gave out their address and have shown the front numerous times. It's decreased in value by 26k since they bought it in January (owch!) and it's the 2nd most expensive property in that postcode. They bought it for 620k and it's now estimated at 594k...

Attachments

• Haha
I imagine it’s only decreased in value because of the current situation

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.