James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carys keeps saying she's a size 10 now but I swear she looks bigger than me- at least definitely in the legs- and I'm just about getting to the stage where I'm mainly buying 10's. Makes me feel a bit bad about my own body if we're supposedly fitting in the same size
Also there is no way on earth that other girl is a size 18? All about promoting body positivity but lying about their actual sizes? Bizarre!

Reactions: 2
Where do they get all their money?! £650k house and loft extensions, house extensions... Jesus!!

Reactions: 7
Woah - i know Carys at least went to private school for some if not all her education and didnt she meet James at school so they might be from wealthy backgrounds but i wouldn't be surprised if that was just from SM and youtube

Woah - i know Carys at least went to private school for some if not all her education and didnt she meet James at school so they might be from wealthy backgrounds but i wouldn't be surprised if that was just from SM and youtube
Both families seem to be well off but Carys made/makes a lot of money just from her own channel and probably is the one who had the financial backing to buy the 650k house. I do think all the money comes from SM/Youtube though, 110%. Just from those guides alone, they would've made upwards of 500k easily. I think the guide is £20 and if only 50k out of Cary's 687k followers bought it = 100k. Obviously not factoring the money they would've paid to Connor for being PT, graphics etc. But still a very big profit margin just from the guides alone.

Reactions: 6
Carys' views are shocking on her channel. They're all over the place and her fashion videos are tanking in comparison to the "viral" videos. It's insane that they can make a living off such inconsistent views.

Not watched them for ages, but just recently they seem very materialistic in their videos!
Amen! All video about buy From thrift store buy home stuff buy super expensive stuff without checking the tag husband buys wife buys.. Buybuybuy.

I think that girl carys has some serious shopping problem. The amount of hauls she does also on her own channel is crazy and so pointless.

I just find it weird that theyre not passionate of anything Else that buying crap From china. Like why? Is It the YouTube bubble that does that? They have the money To follow Dreams etc.. I just find it super weird that you wouldnt wanna do anything else than Shop.

Also the short hair suited her so much better. Whats with the New vid with two ponytails yaiks...

Carys' views are shocking on her channel. They're all over the place and her fashion videos are tanking in comparison to the "viral" videos. It's insane that they can make a living off such inconsistent views.
I think she has very loyal IG followers. If you take a look at her stories, she constantly includes her affiliate links (which is fine because she discloses it and she's also on contract with asos I think it is?), and I feel like she gets a good chunk there.

Plus like someone above mentioned they probably made bank on the newest guide. I'm really shocked at her views getting seemingly lower and lower tho. Like, even the couples channel, I thought with the new house it would be better content but something's off. Their first house videos were so much better.

Reactions: 1
Maybe it’s because their new life and house is so unobtainable for most people. They seem very showy off lately.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone watched their latest video?

They’ve paid all that money for those fitted wardrobes and now they’re going to rip them out to turn it into an en-suite for their bedroom. Wtf

Reactions: 7
I tried to watch it, but she kept saying incove(?) Instead of alcove and I'm too hormonal to be able to tolerate that level of stupidity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They keep talking about having a baby. They even said they are rushing their house plans because they want to hurry it up and be done so they can have a baby. I’m sorry but they are 100% not ready to have a baby. You can have your dream house, money, a dog, a car and a spare room but that does not mean you are ready to have a baby. Them having a baby would honestly be the biggest tit show ever. They can’t even live day to day life without everything being a big drama, fully finish any task they start or making the smallest decisions. God, this will be interesting. Poor kid.

Reactions: 14
They keep talking about having a baby. They even said they are rushing their house plans because they want to hurry it up and be done so they can have a baby. I’m sorry but they are 100% not ready to have a baby. You can have your dream house, money, a dog, a car and a spare room but that does not mean you are ready to have a baby. Them having a baby would honestly be the biggest tit show ever. They can’t even live day to day life without everything being a big drama, fully finish any task they start or making the smallest decisions. God, this will be interesting. Poor kid.
At 23, I couldn’t think of anything I wanted less than a baby. I knew I would like children, but even though I lived with my partner (now the father of my children!) and we both had ok jobs so could’ve done it, I was not emotionally ready. Some people are so mature at 23 and can handle babies, but James and Carys seem even more immature that I was at that age!

They’re going to rush all these steps, getting married, doing up their house, having children and get to 30 and be like what now

(not that I’m against having kids young at all,just my personal opinion about myself)

Reactions: 9
At 23, I couldn’t think of anything I wanted less than a baby. I knew I would like children, but even though I lived with my partner (now the father of my children!) and we both had ok jobs so could’ve done it, I was not emotionally ready. Some people are so mature at 23 and can handle babies, but James and Carys seem even more immature that I was at that age!

They’re going to rush all these steps, getting married, doing up their house, having children and get to 30 and be like what now

(not that I’m against having kids young at all,just my personal opinion about myself)
Yeah it feels like they're rushing to hit those "goals"- why, so it looks like they're winning at being adults?

It's similar to how I feel about GraceFitUK, they're play pretending at being grown ups.

Reactions: 9
I’m 27 and as much as I look at babies and think they’re soo cute, I know I’m not ready for one. At 23 I was SO far off being ready for one. For me it’s about being mentally and emotionally grown and ready to have one and Carys and James don’t seem like they are at all - they are completely clueless and live in their own little world where they think having a fancy house and being married means you’re real grown ups and ready to have a baby. Let’s face it they haven’t lived a day in the real world, they spend all their free time gushing over their dog, going for spa nights and lounging round... they behave like privileged teens.

Reactions: 10
I was 28 when I got pregnant and it was an accident and I was terrified, I felt like I was way too young even though I was financially stable, engaged and a homeowner. Just cos James and Carys are those things (well they’re married) doesn’t mean they are ready for a child

I can’t with these two anymore. Just done with them.
They’ve changed sooooo much, James is now a controlling ego pig... Carys plays at anxiety. I’m riddled with anxiety. She was never, ever this co dependent on James if you watch her very first fitness style vlogs.

They buy and buy and buy and buy. It’s an absolute joke. Completely out of touch with reality. I had my two children at 19 and 21... and I was nothing, nothing like them. They’re two children playing at being adults. I truly don’t believe they even want kids or are ready for kids. It’s legitimately for content. They have a good 5-6 years of growing up to do before they should be considering kids.

Unless their stupidity and nativity it yet another act for the views.

I miss the old Carys.

Reactions: 15
They buy and buy and buy and buy. It’s an absolute joke. Completely out of touch with reality. I had my two children at 19 and 21... and I was nothing, nothing like them. They’re two children playing at being adults. I truly don’t believe they even want kids or are ready for kids. It’s legitimately for content. They have a good 5-6 years of growing up to do before they should be considering kids.
YES! You’re so right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.