James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vid. Asos clothing haul. The content is amazing.. Not. Really Who finds this crap inspiring? It amazes me they make a living out of it.

Reactions: 2
God this video just confirms how much of an attention seeker she is! You can so tell she was trying to show of the plasterπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ It’s actually embarrassing
Sorry don't think its attention seeking more of a yes you can gain weight and not feel the need to hide away

I'm so on the fence with these two, loved Carys back in the day, she was one of the better fitness Instagrammers imo. Don't get me wrong, I do like that she is highlighting the fact you can gain weight & not hide yourself but the cynic in me does wonder if she is saying this because body positivity accounts are so popular atm. How they are with getting the 'content' it wouldn't surprise me if she was jumping on the bandwagon. I wish she had opened up more when she was struggling with her changing body because as I think we can all relate to that on some level, but all I have ever seen is positive, upbeat, 'love you booooos' Carys? Maybe I missed it but I can't remember her talking about her struggles with it.

I don't watch them too much now, I lost interest with the new house. I quite like the new house but haven't watched since the tour. I wish she/they would do more fitness stuff, even if it's a more realistic what they do to keep their fitness & strength levels?

Reactions: 3
Noticed the implant plaster straight away!

let’s hope she has no fertility issues, because they think they will get to have this perfect family in their perfect home..

Luxury item haul πŸ™„ honestly Last one was asos haul.. Hauls hauls hauls. The content of the vids is just mindblowingly crap.

Wtf is the focus on theyre lifes?! Shopping??! Its just so pointless self centered and shallow. They make living out of this πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ hope For humanity is gone.
They could do so much and they choose To Shop.. I dont get it. They have so bleeping much time on theyre hands its mad. And theyre so young. Ugh i just wish theyd take theyre heads From asses and actually do someting with theyre lifes. But no shopaholic Co dependent carys just has eys For baby with James.

Reactions: 5
They are definitely having a child for content which makes me so sad because I hate seeing these children exploited in YouTube for money.
They both have maths degrees I think, I wish they would just get real jobs because they are clearly very clever.

Reactions: 5
They are definitely having a child for content which makes me so sad because I hate seeing these children exploited in YouTube for money.
They both have maths degrees I think, I wish they would just get real jobs because they are clearly very clever.
They both dropped out of the maths degrees to pursue YouTube ......

• Haha
They both dropped out of the maths degrees to pursue YouTube ......
Yeah very clever πŸ™„ in a way yes cause they dont do duck all than slouch around and instashoot carys bum From different angles. Its not the one asking but the one paying!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.