James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James is the one choosing which questions to ask! I asked on it ‘how would you react if you were constantly being belittled and talked down to by your partner’ and obvs he didn’t ask her that one!

Him being like ‘why have you put extensions in I like your short hair why have you done that’ you can tell she felt a bit uncomfortable at first then played it off bc (for some reason) she actually liked them in and thought they looked good and James shot her straight down
Yeah I agree he spent way too long on that like kept rephrasing it multiple times and re asking it when it was clear she was uncomfortable.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I agree he spent way too long on that like kept rephrasing it multiple times and re asking it when it was clear she was uncomfortable.
I feel like the reason she dresses like a mum now ‘mum vibes’ as she refers to it is that James puts her down when she wears anything that’s more dressed up, like she feels like she can only wear comfy clothes or sportswear or James is like ‘what are you wearing that for?’

Reactions: 1
That ponytail is awful! It's all I could look at, her hair is so lovely, why ruin it with a cheap synthetic looking ponytail??

I think someone doth protest too much at the size doesn't matter thing, she definitely went on a bit too long about it. For me it doesn't matter so I'd be like no, doesn't matter, next question.

Anyone else think he looked really smug when Carys was talking about being the jealous girlfriend? I know loads of people have said it but I really don't think she's this confident person she portrays herself to be.

To the poster above, I'm intrigued what their Chinese order is now?!? 😊😂

That ponytail is awful! It's all I could look at, her hair is so lovely, why ruin it with a cheap synthetic looking ponytail??

I think someone doth protest too much at the size doesn't matter thing, she definitely went on a bit too long about it. For me it doesn't matter so I'd be like no, doesn't matter, next question.

Anyone else think he looked really smug when Carys was talking about being the jealous girlfriend? I know loads of people have said it but I really don't think she's this confident person she portrays herself to be.

To the poster above, I'm intrigued what their Chinese order is now?!? 😊😂
Him and his dad used to order two chicken breasts, a large chips and two brown curry sauces. Oh and a poppdom or two 😂 hardly exciting but not exactly thrilling from a Chinese is it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Him and his dad used to order two chicken breasts, a large chips and two brown curry sauces. Oh and a poppdom or two 😂 hardly exciting but not exactly thrilling from a Chinese is it.
I actually didnt mind James until i read that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me who is wondering what kind of chinese serves poppadoms?! Two chicken breasts? Sounds awful.

Reactions: 19
Is it just me who is wondering what kind of chinese serves poppadoms?! Two chicken breasts? Sounds awful.
It’s a Chinese / chip shop (hence the plain chicken breast). Can’t offer an explanation to the poppadoms other than don’t knock it till you’ve tried it they go surprisingly well with Chinese😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nice to see James cracking out big words like ‘hi’ in their word game on carys’ stories

• Haha
I actually really like their vlog channel but she is really starting to piss me off with her fast fashion hauls on her busy bee Carys channel.
the latest shitshow is SHEIN who are notorious for being shady as duck!

Reactions: 1
Her figure is still really nice even though she has gained weight, I'm jealous! When I go up in dress sizes like that I always look awful.

Reactions: 5
I actually really like their vlog channel but she is really starting to piss me off with her fast fashion hauls on her busy bee Carys channel.
the latest shitshow is SHEIN who are notorious for being shady as duck!
She doesn't care as long as she gets the views. I don't believe her for one second when she does these fast fashion hauls and talks about what good quality they are.

These two are so boring and dull. It kills me that they can afford to buy and furnish a lovely house by being 'influencers' when they are soooo dull!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember watching her videos when she was younger and lived in exeter. Her body was ultimate goals for me at the time and I remember feeling down that my stomach would never be as lean as hers (we just have a completely different body shape). Am I a terrible person that it makes me feel better about myself that she gained a load of weight? It’s easy to be lean when you’re 19/20 but actually takes work when you get into your 20s/30s.

edit: this isn’t a dig at her I think she looks great and carries the weight in all the right places. If I gained weight like that I’d just look like a blob with skinny arms and legs sticking out :LOL: .
🤣 that’s described me perfectly !! When I gain weight or I’m bloated I look like I’m pregnant but with skinny arms and legs 🙈 I’m constantly trying to hide the bloat so I don’t get the ‘are you pregnant’ questions

🤣 that’s described me perfectly !! When I gain weight or I’m bloated I look like I’m pregnant but with skinny arms and legs 🙈 I’m constantly trying to hide the bloat so I don’t get the ‘are you pregnant’ questions
Lmao sometimes I just go for it and embrace the false pregnancy 😂 it’s easier than sucking in all the time - at least twice in my life I’ve actually been asked if I’m expecting!! How rude!

On Carys’ stories, someone suggested she sell her art for around 300-500 euros each, like what?! Who’s gonna pay that much for it honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God give me strength 🤦‍♀️ ( Husband decides if my new clothes are cheap or expensive ) holy moly I give up, how is this even supposed to be interesting to anyone? Surely their followers must be thinking what the actual feck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God give me strength 🤦‍♀️ ( Husband decides if my new clothes are cheap or expensive ) holy moly I give up, how is this even supposed to be interesting to anyone? Surely their followers must be thinking what the actual feck!!
They're REALLY milking the husband/wife content aren't they.

• Sick
being all surprised like 'oh no! my boobs are jiggling!' when you don't wear a bra and are shaking your boobs directly in front of the camera..? :unsure:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.