James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it seems like James is sucking all the joy out of Cary’s with they way he talks down to her all the time his face annoys me I don’t no why she would think we would won’t to watch him 😂

Reactions: 3
Everything goes so over top with her - the clothes hauls, home haul and now the Art craft stuff 😁😁 its always sooooooo much she gets obsessed and is 24/7 shopping or making crafts 😆

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if anyone watched the quiz on Elle Darby’s channel with her and Connor, James and Carys and Meggan and Niall. James and Carys came across so boring, the others were all joking and having fun, and James and Carys seemed so out of place in it all

Whyyyyyy do they always speak over each other it’s so annoying!!!!
That brown is 🤢🤢🤢
And the bedside tables are minging hahaha

Considering that pretty much all they do in their life is refurbish their house for a living they’re not that great at interior design 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only just found this pair lockdown is making my stumble across some strange people 😆 I spotted his Instagram says he’s a model? Is this for real as he’s not very easy on the eye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only just found this pair lockdown is making my stumble across some strange people 😆 I spotted his Instagram says he’s a model? Is this for real as he’s not very easy on the eye 😂
He has never had a job, he cant be a real model. I think he might have a gymshark sponsorship. Carys always says how when they met at school james was the fit one in the year 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God she pisses me off so much and james is an arrogant prick he is so controlling and up himself its unreal and i dont even know why he is hideous

Reactions: 1
They Are a mess 😁honestly if that YouTube bubble ever bursts - they Are left with massive mortage and zero skill set. I just cant believe they make a living out of that bollocks content of making the house ugly with clutter a la tart😁

They do Nothing than lazy around the house and refurnish the rooms. Why Are they making living out of this is just a big mystery To me 🤔 imagine if they had to get day jobs!

She basically implied in their recent video that he is on the smaller side by saying 'size doesn't matter' about 10 times over and over again

• Haha
What is on her head? It's the naffest looking wig/extensions ever.

It just goes to show that you can have all the money in the world, yet have no class/taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He has never had a job, he cant be a real model. I think he might have a gymshark sponsorship. Carys always says how when they met at school james was the fit one in the year 😱
As a teenager working in his local Chinese I really fancied him... but the years have not been kind to poor James😅

• Haha
I hate this type of video and not just when this pair do it. The whole “getting answers from a woman or man that the opposite sex are too scared to ask”. How can you answer those questions on behalf of everyone? Why don’t they just call it “asking my wife really personal questions that *I* want to know” 🙄😂

Attachments

James is the one choosing which questions to ask! I asked on it ‘how would you react if you were constantly being belittled and talked down to by your partner’ and obvs he didn’t ask her that one!

Him being like ‘why have you put extensions in I like your short hair why have you done that’ you can tell she felt a bit uncomfortable at first then played it off bc (for some reason) she actually liked them in and thought they looked good and James shot her straight down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.