James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she is a new mum who is learning as she goes, but she’s also an influencer so the content she puts out will ’influence’ other new Mums so broadcasting that they aren’t following safe sleeping advice from the Lullaby Trust is not cool IMO.
She also asks for advice on a regular basis when her minds already made up on what advice she wants to hear, what's the point in asking? Yes she's a new mum so should be willing to listen and learn not be a total douche about it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes, she is a new mum who is learning as she goes, but she’s also an influencer so the content she puts out will ’influence’ other new Mums so broadcasting that they aren’t following safe sleeping advice from the Lullaby Trust is not cool IMO.
I think this is the problem isn’t it, most new mums are winging it to some degree, especially if they haven’t had much time around newborns. When I had my eldest 5 years ago I knew nothing compared to what I know now 🤣. But most of us aren’t broadcasting their lives online and giving out “advice”.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg saaame, my daughter was an absolute champ sleeper until she went into a bed and then it was months of night wakings again 😫😫 the only thing that’s predictable about kids, is that they’re unpredictable!

As if Carys felt the need to explain what the witching hour is 😂 Jesus wept. Also as a side note her grammar is truly appalling.
Pretty sure she once said she was dyslexic so I’m sure we can give her a pass on her grammar

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure she once said she was dyslexic so I’m sure we can give her a pass on her grammar
Pretty sure it’s not the dyslexia that makes her stories painful to read, she writes the way she speaks aka doesn’t pause for breath.

Reactions: 6
even the bows for amber are described as soft and stretchy 😂😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Couple things, shouldn't the bows be marked as an ad or gifted? I know she's put "a gifting package" but that could mean, for her to pass on..
Secondly, Amber was down for a nap an hour ago? 😮 No wonder the poor baby isn't settling later on
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the baby being asleep at 5/6pm she is still only 5/6weeks. She won’t settle later yes but then newborns have no concept of time of day and it hardly seems fair to keep her awake on purpose this young

Reactions: 8
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the baby being asleep at 5/6pm she is still only 5/6weeks. She won’t settle later yes but then newborns have no concept of time of day and it hardly seems fair to keep her awake on purpose this young
theres nothing wrong with her going down for a nap, but they dont really give her many options. they force her to sleep

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210513-200020_Instagram.jpg

is it me or is that just terrible photoshop 😂 other than the random black line and pixilation (which she claims insta does), her arm seems to go down flat from the elbow in a straight line then curve down and up towards her wrist? that's not normal surely, you'd expect the whole thing to be in a sort of curve, or whole thing in straight line?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 572879
is it me or is that just terrible photoshop 😂 other than the random black line and pixilation (which she claims insta does), her arm seems to go down flat from the elbow in a straight line then curve down and up towards her wrist? that's not normal surely, you'd expect the whole thing to be in a sort of curve, or whole thing in straight line?
I don’t think it’s photoshop (as photographer) it would be v difficult not to warp anything with the background being tiles as it would knock on the effect of the lines quite obviously
Think it’s just a weird angle

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure it’s not the dyslexia that makes her stories painful to read, she writes the way she speaks aka doesn’t pause for breath.
Agreed) my boyfriend is dyslexic quite bad but it just means he has to double check all work emails. She’s just lazy and cba checking what she’s written...

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s photoshop (as photographer) it would be v difficult not to warp anything with the background being tiles as it would knock on the effect of the lines quite obviously
Think it’s just a weird angle
ah okay, must be that and probably several filters over the top that's distorts it a little bit with the pixelation🤣

ah okay, must be that and probably several filters over the top that's distorts it a little bit with the pixelation🤣
Probably got one of those super smoothing filters or some tit where it smooths and makes everything unrealistic and angular!

Really 🤔 what about the white sticky out bits on her arm at the top? And the line on the tiles?
yeah there are some suspicious parts going on with it 🤔 even further along on her arm, the white bracelet doesn't seem to stick above her arm, it's in line with it😂 either really bad photoshop or she needs to pick better filters that don't pixilated etc 😂
oh well, she isn't one to show her real body anyway. even post partum she's probably sucking it in as in vlogs when she walks past mirrors her belly area looks a lot bigger than she shows on insta 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20210513-215417_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.