James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think that their views may go down now that Amber is born? I was getting really bored of them at the end of her pregnancy but I kept on watching because I am pregnant myself and was excited to see the birth vlog and Amber. But now that she is here and people have seen her, maybe people will loose interest? The new vlogs are so boring and just them chilling in the house trying to get Amber to sleep 😅
Most definitely yes as they’re so fecking boring, constantly repeating themselves and then saying what the other one has already said twice over 🤦‍♀️
someone mentioned the SALIVA SUCKING Jeesh that’s so so annoying now I’ve noticed it.
Why does the baby have to be asleep all the time ? Why can’t she just lay in the basket awake or them actually hold her while she’s awake but yeah I feel that course has a lot to answer for with the way they are doing things regimentally, she keeps going on that every baby and journey is different so listen to yourself and stop trying to mold her into something unrealistic, they’re like children with a doll . I could go on but I’m boring myself thinking about them now .

Reactions: 20
I’m no sure if this is just me and I’m so out of touch 🥴 but when I had my son I would feed him interact with him face to face then lay him down I would still interact with him more soothingly. I was not in a rush to get him back to sleep straight away, he was happy looking around at his environment and our faces then when he was ready he went to sleep, or sometimes he would sleep straight away as that’s what he wanted and needed. Is this a new thing where the baby is put to sleep straight away ?? And what’s the rush ??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s this “perfect image” thing all the time. They constantly have to be seen as having the perfect relationship, the perfect birth, the perfect baby. It’s very odd and usually it means that actually things are far from perfect and that they’re in denial.

Reactions: 21
It’s this “perfect image” thing all the time. They constantly have to be seen as having the perfect relationship, the perfect birth, the perfect baby. It’s very odd and usually it means that actually things are far from perfect and that they’re in denial.
they’d be more relatable and likeable if they were open and honest.
They’ve never said they’ve had an argument or they’re in a bad mood. They claim their house is so perfect but tried to change almost everything.

Reactions: 9
All they seem to go on about is putting her down fpr naps, I know babies sleep a lot but surely they’ll sleep if they’re tired, they seem to go on about this routine and doing everything by the book but then she’ll go on about how every baby is different etc. Just all very contradicting and annoying!

Reactions: 9
I just realized she updated her bio - and no mention of her main channel. Think she’s really trying to be that family vlogger type and doesn’t care for her old channel anymore, which is a shame since these family vlogs are so boring and I used to like her main channel videos when those weren’t all hauls.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I feel like she now bases her entire identity on being a wife and mother? It’s not the 1950s!

Reactions: 24
I tried to watch the vlog and couldn't stand it 2 minutes in... How do people watch this drivvel for an hour 😴

Also wtfffff are some of these comments .... Agree that eventually yt will become less popular but WHO would pay Carys to be a motivational speaker.... She's never had an actual job , suffers major anxiety to the point that she doesn't really function without her husband and she only spouts whats popular at the time!! 'youre so good at hyping people up'.....yeah she was really hyping people up' whilst shoving those fitness guides down peoples throats

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
her sheep must be so gullible. you can tell she's lying through her teeth and trying to convince herself she loves her body every time she rambles on about being body positive. if you were really body positive would you need to mention it every vlog with a ten minute pointless ramble 😂.

their vlogs are so boring and repetitive these days. pretty much a 10-15 min tour of their house 😴 breastfeeding boobs 😴 here's amber sleeping with a white noise machine right by her head 😴 *saliva sucking noise* 😂 here's James cooking our wice salad bowl because we are so healthy 😴 I'm so proud of my body for birthing baby Amber, so I shouldn't be hating that I've gained weight and no longer like the way I look 😴 oh did we mention that amber is the goodest girl and any cry or fuss she makes in this vlog was the first time she has ever done that, she's honestly such a good little girl 😴😴😴

• Haha
I agree with everything here!
they have become so boring that its hard to watch past the 2 minute mark. i find myself getting so annoyed!
i used to really like them but they are so fake and its becoming more and more obvious! there are many vloggers who have babies and i never see them just tightly swaddled and sleeping all the time. they interact with their babies...i feel like James and Carys interact with the dog more than they do with Amber. considering the vlog is about a day in the life with a baby....they hardly did anything with her. i've honestly never seen anyone like this pair!

Reactions: 11
yeah the only interaction we ever see is breastfeeding, them trying to get her to sleep and occasionally a tummy time clip. they will regret not holding her more if they seriously just make her sleep, feed, change repeat

Reactions: 8
what happened to her!! i just came across this video

this was only 2 years ago!! her personality, and everything else has completely changed!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Anyone notice how she wears none of her ITS range in her vlogs? Clearly doesn’t think much of them until she has to post about it on her stories for the £££

Reactions: 21

Wow she really has changed, not even just looks wise she seems so much more upbeat and confident and just a different person here!

Reactions: 17
Wait, so they bought a playmat, then the company gave it to them for free (not even got an ad and she hasn't said ad), and now she's saying she recommends it and its worth the investment... What investment? They got it got it for free just like everything else
Screenshot_20210503-173442_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny how a couple of people on here mentioned that you never see them interact with Amber and then suddenly on Carys’ insta it’s “oh forgot to show you the play mat” 🥴

Reactions: 8
bet the q&a will be bullshit like "you've had sex already" "you've not had sex since birth". "you want another baby already" because they never answer actual questions 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.