James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day in the life videos are boring me now, it’s just focused on ambers sleeping constantly and wtf is stretching routine. Also pure hated James when he was making that silly food bowl and being loud and annoying when Carys was trying to talk
They're too long! Nearly an hour!

Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s just me but I’m actually glad she’s embracing her post baby body! Yeah it might be for the engagement etc but it makes a refreshing change from the usual Instagram posts of them “bouncing” back 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Right I’m not a parent, due first baby next week & I’m not claiming that I know what I’m doing but why are they treating poor Amber like she’s a dog who immediately needs a routine!! I’ve lost count of how many times they’ve called her fussy 😡 she’s not fussy she’s a newborn baby!! & really any need for James to be holding her on her side with a white noise machine in a multi storey car park! Cuddle your daughter & just give her some love for gods sake!!! She’s brand new to the world, she isn’t fussy, she isn’t a bad baby! She’s a baby!! Rant over lol

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Maybe it’s just me but I’m actually glad she’s embracing her post baby body! Yeah it might be for the engagement etc but it makes a refreshing change from the usual Instagram posts of them “bouncing” back 🤷‍♀️
I'm glad she's showing it, but I don't think the messages she writes with them are genuinely how she feels 🤷‍♀️

I feel like if she bounced back she would be the type to be constantly posting about that with the typical smug "don't compare to me" captions that some influencers do 😂

Reactions: 10
Surprised Amber isn't encased in carbonite now on their "Fwidge Fweezer" that James keeps banging on about. Also, WICE SALAD!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I agree. Even if it is for the engagement, it's still refreshing.

Reactions: 2
In all fairness I prefer Carys being honest about how much her body changed with pregnancy - stretch marks etc than bloody Elle Darby and her acting like getting a stretch mark would be a complete disaster 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Right I’m not a parent, due first baby next week & I’m not claiming that I know what I’m doing but why are they treating poor Amber like she’s a dog who immediately needs a routine!! I’ve lost count of how many times they’ve called her fussy 😡 she’s not fussy she’s a newborn baby!! & really any need for James to be holding her on her side with a white noise machine in a multi storey car park! Cuddle your daughter & just give her some love for gods sake!!! She’s brand new to the world, she isn’t fussy, she isn’t a bad baby! She’s a baby!! Rant over lol
The swaddle and white noise machine in the car park was just too much. She was only wearing the giraffe sleepsuit aswell when they were shopping I noticed, no coat or anything again and James had a fleece jacket on and they said it was quite cold

Reactions: 15
Just finished watching the new *hour* long vlog, and I actually found it kind of uncomfortable to watch at times. James constantly puts Carys down!!! Like when he got annoyed that she was doing Ambers box whilst doing that pissing salad; making fun of her arts and crafts by comparing them to a 5 year olds work; saying her button top is 'clearly sewn together' as if she was stupid for not noticing; disagreeing about Amber liking to be in proper outfits; even said at one point, "not used to all that excercise" after kicking a ball! 😢 Their vlogs just seem so lazy now!

Can't they just do shorter and to the point vlogs? I'm sure viewers would prefer to watch them quickly rather than take whole hour out of their day. Even influencers like Molly-Mae wouldn't dream of making a video so long and she arguably has a much more interesting life.

I really wish Carys would consider uploading to her main channel now, it would be interesting to see her build up some 'staples' in her wardrobe again as she's changed size etc. Rant over lol 😂

Reactions: 22
I know nothing about kids, but isn’t fussy quite a common saying for when a baby won’t settle? How else would you describe it?

Reactions: 9
I know nothing about kids, but isn’t fussy quite a common saying for when a baby won’t settle? How else would you describe it?
I agree it’s a common term but I’ve never said it to describe my babies but each to their own. I would just say they’re crying or they’re hungry etc

I cannot stand the term fussy. Babies maybe don’t settle straight away but they are babies. Not just being fussy.

Reactions: 29
her comments section is so crazy! people are borderline obsessed with her! young people are claiming they want a baby now! or shes made them sooo broody!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe how much they treat Amber like a robot, it makes me uncomfortable. Having the white noise blaring literally 10cm from her head, did they really need someone to point out to them that that’s probably not a good idea?!! And facing Amber away from them to ‘bore’ her to sleep 🙄 I could understand if she was colicky and difficult to settle but they keep going on about how amazing she is so why don’t you just HOLD YOUR DAMN BABY because she is 3 weeks old and that’s what 3-week-old babies want 🤦🏻‍♀️ And Carys always says she wants to cuddle her all the time so why not just do that! What works to settle her today probably won’t work tomorrow, they need to go with the flow and stop expecting her to do everything by the book.

I don’t think Amber is as easy as they are making out though, every time one of them says anything ‘negative’ about her not sleeping or not settling, the other immediately jumps in saying ‘no she is perfect it was just for 5 minutes’ blah blah blah. Lying through their teeth I reckon.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe how much they treat Amber like a robot, it makes me uncomfortable. Having the white noise blaring literally 10cm from her head, did they really need someone to point out to them that that’s probably not a good idea?!! And facing Amber away from them to ‘bore’ her to sleep 🙄 I could understand if she was colicky and difficult to settle but they keep going on about how amazing she is so why don’t you just HOLD YOUR DAMN BABY because she is 3 weeks old and that’s what 3-week-old babies want 🤦🏻‍♀️ And Carys always says she wants to cuddle her all the time so why not just do that! What works to settle her today probably won’t work tomorrow, they need to go with the flow and stop expecting her to do everything by the book.

I don’t think Amber is as easy as they are making out though, every time one of them says anything ‘negative’ about her not sleeping or not settling, the other immediately jumps in saying ‘no she is perfect it was just for 5 minutes’ blah blah blah. Lying through their teeth I reckon.
It’s all the courses they did. Guarantee as soon as Amber is old enough they will be sleep training

• Heart
It’s all the courses they did. Guarantee as soon as Amber is old enough they will be sleep training
I did a quick google as I know nothing about this type of thing, one of the first websites that comes up says white noise machines should be at least 7ft form the baby/bed and should always be set lower than the maximum volume......it also goes on to say that many machines are actually louder than the recommended decibels for babies and can actually damage hearing. It can also cause them to be reliant on them if they’re used too much. Most people use them if they live in noisy areas with traffic etc of have siblings it’s helpful to drown out the noise......you would have thought the instructions would tell them where to place it?Or a quick google can tell you! The baby is probably deaf already having had that thing shoved basically in her ear drums for the last three weeks!!!! Also, aside from them talking/vlogging, they don’t seem to live in a noisy area so I don’t really know why they even need to use it! Millions of people before now have managed just fine without! :/

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If she’s such an easy baby why are they swaddling her in a car park with white noise?! 😂 My baby has colic and spends most the day screaming the house down but if I go out he just wears his outfit (and hat fgs) and has a nap in his pram or car seat! I don’t have to piss about with all that and he’s no angel 😂

Reactions: 26
I did a quick google as I know nothing about this type of thing, one of the first websites that comes up says white noise machines should be at least 7ft form the baby/bed and should always be set lower than the maximum volume......it also goes on to say that many machines are actually louder than the recommended decibels for babies and can actually damage hearing. It can also cause them to be reliant on them if they’re used too much. Most people use them if they live in noisy areas with traffic etc of have siblings it’s helpful to drown out the noise......you would have thought the instructions would tell them where to place it?Or a quick google can tell you! The baby is probably deaf already having had that thing shoved basically in her ear drums for the last three weeks!!!! Also, aside from them talking/vlogging, they don’t seem to live in a noisy area so I don’t really know why they even need to use it! Millions of people before now have managed just fine without! :/
I have four children and I’ve never used one, all mine were perfectly fine without 🤷🏻‍♀️ But then again I actually held my babies not just left them in the Moses basket like them.

• Heart
Do you guys think that their views may go down now that Amber is born? I was getting really bored of them at the end of her pregnancy but I kept on watching because I am pregnant myself and was excited to see the birth vlog and Amber. But now that she is here and people have seen her, maybe people will loose interest? The new vlogs are so boring and just them chilling in the house trying to get Amber to sleep 😅

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.