James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%. Says she sees them all the time on Instagram but can't remember where they are from. Here's an idea Carys, open Instagram scroll through some other "mummy" accounts and you'll see one straight away, like you said, you see them on there all the time so shouldn't be too hard šŸ˜‚
Why is she wanting a ball pit for a baby thats not even a month old!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she wanting a ball pit for a baby thats not even a month old!?
God knows. she said she would get pastel colours for the "aesthetic" as well and James laughed and said to at least get bright coloursšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
wait till amber starts teething! their little fake bubble will burst then!

Reactions: 8
God knows. she said she would get pastel colours for the "aesthetic" as well and James laughed and said to at least get bright coloursšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I hate this. They do white and grey balls in b&m, white and grey, how boring for the kid. Whatā€™s the point if itā€™s all got to be matchy. I hate this Instagram culture of beige and grey with kids

With regard to James and Carys being more real, the thing is, itā€™s never going to be relatable. She hasnā€™t gone from a busy commute, an office full of people to suddenly home alone with a baby. Being trapped under baby cluster feeding while trying to get yourself food and drink, maybe have a shower, let the dog out all with baby who wonā€™t be put down. No facing that time of dadā€™s paternity, 2 weeks off then being home alone all day with baby. No balancing or worrying about a time of all new expenses while youā€™re surviving on a cut in pay due to maternity.
Obviously itā€™s different for everyone so its never going to be exactly the same but very few people will be in their position. ā€˜A day in the lifeā€™ videos where they seem to imply theyā€™re some kind of ā€˜how toā€™ guides arenā€™t going to be relevant to your average person.

Reactions: 23
@littlepup exactly. someone commented they should vlog more about how their life has changed since and how they manage getting normal things like showering done. I just thought well surely Carys will shower while James holds amber and vice versa. No struggle of trying to get them to settle for ages, to turn the shower on and them start crying again šŸ˜‘šŸ˜‚ they have it so easy, but us "normal" folks don't work as hard as them though do we šŸ™„ surprised they've not bragged about how they haven't taken a maternity/paternity leave from their super hard jobs while people who just sit down all day as James once said about people who have office jobs, get a whole year off if they want

Reactions: 11
Wait until Amber starts talking and expressing her frustration and anger. Iā€™d love to see how they react when their ā€œwell behavedā€ baby grows into a toddler thatā€™s screaming, biting and kicking.

Do they actually realise that having a baby isnā€™t all about baby cuddles and cute pictures? These babies grow into children that throw tantrums and that have a mind of their own.

Donā€™t care what anyone says, sheā€™s dying to get her giant milk jugs out for the reddit fans.

Reactions: 21
Glad sheā€™s found some confidence to leave the house without James. It isnā€™t normal for someone to be so dependant on someone else all of the time and it isnā€™t healthy either. This is why one of them at least should have a normal job, because then they wouldnā€™t be in each otherā€™s pockets constantly!

Reactions: 34
It was probably a big deal for her to go out without James so im glad sheā€™s making an effort and realises itā€™s not healthy to be so codependent

Reactions: 28
Does she realise she can come to terms with her new body without plastering it all over social media for thousands of people to see šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø thereā€™s posing with your baby in a cute outfit and then thereā€™s purposefully rolling down your shorts to show your belly.

Reactions: 10
I do think it's soo important to normalize women's bodies after giving birth and how not everyone just 'snaps' back. Buttttt carys knows what she's doing and will monetize this accordingly (yes i'm a cynical ass witch lol).

Reactions: 20
I am alllllll for authentic body positivity and acceptance of your body but damn Carys' content has really done a 180 from her fitness days.

It's so obvious that she just goes along with what's popular at the time to get the šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘

Also to some extent I disagree with her caption as well... Personally when I was a bit more active and slimmer I enjoyed things alot more as my fitness levels meant I could do the things I enjoyed without panting like a dog šŸ¤£

• Heart
How does it work with adverts on YouTube guys? Do Carys and James decide how many adā€™s are played? Or are they random?

How does it work with adverts on YouTube guys? Do Carys and James decide how many adā€™s are played? Or are they random?
from what i remember they can choose how many there are but not what they are advertising or how long they are? feel free to correct me if iā€™m wrong!!

Reactions: 3
from what i remember they can choose how many there are but not what they are advertising or how long they are? feel free to correct me if iā€™m wrong!!
I think they can choose like you say, I know Misha Grimes has answered this question because she says she always ā€œforgetsā€ to take them out and then says Instagram puts loads in her videos and she has to go back and remove them.....šŸ™„ but I think you can decide if itā€™s just a free for all and you tube decides or you can specify yourself if you want skippable ads of the longer ones you canā€™t skip etc.... I donā€™t know the full ins and outs but Iā€™ve seen a few you tubers talk about it before....

Reactions: 4
I think they can choose like you say, I know Misha Grimes has answered this question because she says she always ā€œforgetsā€ to take them out and then says Instagram puts loads in her videos and she has to go back and remove them.....šŸ™„ but I think you can decide if itā€™s just a free for all and you tube decides or you can specify yourself if you want skippable ads of the longer ones you canā€™t skip etc.... I donā€™t know the full ins and outs but Iā€™ve seen a few you tubers talk about it before....
Oh ok, thank you for that. There were so many in tonightā€™s vlog. I switched off in the end as Iā€™m not helping pay for their lazy lifestyle! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Oh ok, thank you for that. There were so many in tonightā€™s vlog. I switched off in the end as Iā€™m not helping pay for their lazy lifestyle! šŸ˜‚
No worries! Yea I donā€™t know the full ins and outs but you def have options! Seems convenient how many of these influencers ā€œforgetā€ to change them!

Reactions: 1
I'm only 7 mins jnto the vlog but carys' breathlessness and saliva sucking is so off-putting šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The day in the life videos are boring me now, itā€™s just focused on ambers sleeping constantly and wtf is stretching routine. Also pure hated James when he was making that silly food bowl and being loud and annoying when Carys was trying to talk

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.