James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
while it is more realistic for her to workout at home, it's odd that she's preaching body neutrality now, but is talking about a home gym, and had even started buying stuff to help with muscle soreness after workouts. she's mentioned she still gets sore from walking so she's clearly not recovered. I have no issue with her working out after she's actually recovered, just hate the BS body positivity, I don't care that I've put on weight blah blah blah when she looks like she's going to cry when talking about her body. just be honest you want to change your body, ffs, there's nothing wrong with it. that's the thing when an influencer says they are body positive, if they then want to change they probably feel like they'll get backlash from their followers

Reactions: 16
Why was he just hovering over baby amber watching her sleep and waving at her, heā€™s so annoying
carys also does that alot. starts saying oh shes awake now and talking to her....but when she turns the camera to amber she very much still sleeping!

Reactions: 13
When carys had her in a swaddle when they were walking round the house šŸ˜³ how could she even breathe in there sheā€™s not suppose to cover her whole face with it

carys also does that alot. starts saying oh shes awake now and talking to her....but when she turns the camera to amber she very much still sleeping!
Yea she does. If I was baby amber Iā€™d be like get out my face šŸ¤ššŸ»

Reactions: 7
I used to really enjoy their vlogs but went off them once she was pregnant and since amber has arrived Iā€™ve stopped watching them all together. I canā€™t stand the constant smugness, the fake positivity, the book chapter by chapter way of caring for their babyā€¦.. and Jamesā€™ insistence of everything to do with amber being by both of them!

Reactions: 13
also, is it typical to still sound so out of breath 3+ weeks after birth? she was pretty breathless throughout a lot (not just the end) of pregnancy, I luckily only got a little breathless at the end, so curious if it's normal to stick around for so long?

Reactions: 1
I find it hilarious how theyā€™re still keeping up with the ā€˜she was born on her due dateā€™ lie when all the way through pregnancy they used one due date and she went past it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
also, is it typical to still sound so out of breath 3+ weeks after birth? she was pretty breathless throughout a lot (not just the end) of pregnancy, I luckily only got a little breathless at the end, so curious if it's normal to stick around for so long?
i also was going to comment this!!! shes breathless

Reactions: 1
Kudos to her posting realistic things on her story like her post partum belly. I donā€™t really have an issue with carys and James, I think when you compare her to Elle, sheā€™s 1000x better and at least she doesnā€™t lie and say sheā€™s a size S in pregnancy like EllešŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Kudos to her posting realistic things on her story like her post partum belly. I donā€™t really have an issue with carys and James, I think when you compare her to Elle, sheā€™s 1000x better and at least she doesnā€™t lie and say sheā€™s a size S in pregnancy like EllešŸ˜”
Have to agree with this... I can't stand Elle. Carys does photoshop her pictures as well but she is a bit more honest than Elle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They were both irritating me with this, I get you're supposed to still make normal noise around your baby in the daytime and not tiptoe around them but walking in the room and saying on top of her HELLO in the baby voice you use when you speak to her and then playing the bloody piano too is obviously going to wake her. Good job she's always got that white noise on to drown them out a bit.

Reactions: 14
They were both irritating me with this, I get you're supposed to still make normal noise around your baby in the daytime and not tiptoe around them but walking in the room and saying on top of her HELLO in the baby voice you use when you speak to her and then playing the bloody piano too is obviously going to wake her. Good job she's always got that white noise on to drown them out a bit.
And then their smug comment of them being excited when she wakes up because sheā€™s such a ā€œgood babyā€. Jamesā€™ creepy grin with dead eyes šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 7
And then their smug comment of them being excited when she wakes up because sheā€™s such a ā€œgood babyā€. Jamesā€™ creepy grin with dead eyes šŸ¤¢
The smugness was nauseating. I feel bad for Amber having to listen to their constant loud rambling, in a few more weeks she will be more aware of her surroundings and will waken more easily, so they hopefully wonā€™t bellow in her ear anymore. James doesnā€™t seem to realise that babiesā€™ sleep isnā€™t linear and how she sleeps this week isnā€™t necessarily how sheā€™ll be sleeping next week. I hope she gives them a few rough nights to knock the smug grin off his face šŸ™„

Reactions: 15
Once amber wakes up to the world and if she develops colic or reflux or simply winds up a bad sleeper.... their smugness will be goneeeeeee

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.