James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s rubbing me up the wrong way recently, very smug with her parenting advice? I’m a new mum too with a 10 week old but she’s offering advice you would ‘expect’ from mums of multiple kids who have done the newborn stage, it’s nice in a sense but it has smug energy and I’m not here for it she is right that baby only wants you as their mummy and discussing other mums but she was only talking about her parenting the other day lol.

Reactions: 27
I do think it’s done her the world of good having that time away from James at the start, I think her confidence is starting to come through with BABY Amber Without James always in her face.

Reactions: 10
I do think it’s done her the world of good having that time away from James at the start, I think her confidence is starting to come through with BABY Amber Without James always in her face.
It’s a shame that will be literally the only time alone she’ll have with baby Amber, apart from when James takes Mila on a dog walk but I bet he literally rushes home

Reactions: 1
F01988D5-A52A-4C6D-AC56-6976065A3452.jpeg

Wow, James Is lucky being given the OK by his doctor to do some exercise after giving birth to BABY amber

• Haha
Reactions: 98
‘Morning neck stretch training’

why do they speak like they’re reading out of a book? Same with ‘awake time’ and ‘sleep time’

Reactions: 14
It takes a lot to post what Carys has on her story about stretch marks and the reality of post pregnancy when there are so many pressures and expectations to just ‘snap back’ these days, especially on Instagram . I have never been pregnant but I was obese in my younger years and lost a lot of weight but I still have stretch marks and loose skin. Seeing content like that is honestly so refreshing.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
‘Morning neck stretch training’

why do they speak like they’re reading out of a book? Same with ‘awake time’ and ‘sleep time’
it's odd isn't it? probably because they had never interacted with babies before and did so many courses that might have talked about sleep training and routines etc. I just say my baby is sleeping or she's awake 😂, I hold my baby like that in the mornings but I never really thought to call it morning neck strength training 😂 I just enjoy the cuddles

I just can't with her latest story about leaking again 🙄😂 the faces she pulls 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
ok Ive thought it a few times but this last vlog utterly confirms James at least reads here! 1000% the comments about ambers hats, saying about how we aren't perfect guys and talking more about the struggles of parenting instead of the sunshine and rainbows he was originally saying, about saying don't worry we had the rain cover when we took amber for a walk and she was lovely and warm and in one part saying well i don't call her baby amber i call her little amber when he said to Carys, i wonder when you'll stop calling her baby amber (another thing thats been said a lot on here especially) and then in the final bit QUICKLY correcting himself saying 'well I'm not breastfeeding Carys is' when wrapping up the vlog as amber needed feeding. we see you JAMES heheheh:coffee:

Reactions: 22
yeah the last vlog really confirmed it, and some of Carys' recent stories too 🙈. I love it when the influencers basically respond to Tattle, but make out they had loads of DMs 🤣

Reactions: 15
Think they may finally have got it with regards to keeping Amber warm, out on a walk, carys with Amber in carrier, with a hat on her and inside her coat. About time 🙄

Reactions: 7
Wow an actual warm cardigan and hat on the baby today.
Definitely read here then

Reactions: 9
Seems so absurd to me that they want to get rid of their guest room. They’ve already got pretty much two living rooms and a filming room to hang out in, and they want to take over the space that isn’t about them and their stuff? I get that it might not be so practical if they rarely have people over, but it just seems so selfish to me in a way that they have so much space already devoted to them that they have to also change the guest room to something to stick their stuff in and then stick a guest on the couch if there’s a visit.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry she's 3 weeks post partum and is banging on about plans for a home gym. calling BS on all her body positivity recently then on taking her time and not rushing into anything, she clearly wants to workout and is probably upset her body didn't bounce back and isn't as small as it used to be a few years ago. Carys you've not even had your 6 week check up yet and barely worked out through pregnancy🙄

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry she's 3 weeks post partum and is banging on about plans for a home gym. calling BS on all her body positivity recently then on taking her time and not rushing into anything, she clearly wants to workout and is probably upset her body didn't bounce back and isn't as small as it used to be a few years ago. Carys you've not even had your 6 week check up yet and barely worked out through pregnancy🙄
I dont know what to think about it to be honest. I feel like if she was so concerned about how she looks she would eat healthier? Totally agree she shouldn't be exercising or anything until its been cleared and safe to do so (although she didn't actually say anything about when she would start) but I thought it was quite good that she's being realistic and saying I'll do home workouts when I can fit something in rather than expecting to just go straight back into the gym after loads of time off and the physical stress of child birth? I think I would genuinely be the same wanting to get back into working out regardless of what my post pregnancy body looked like (although I can definitely say I would eat healthier than she did and continue working out as long as I could through pregnancy if I wanted to).

Reactions: 2
Doesnt really make sense though because she wasn’t really into fitness for a good couple of years before she got pregnant...

Reactions: 6
Seems so absurd to me that they want to get rid of their guest room. They’ve already got pretty much two living rooms and a filming room to hang out in, and they want to take over the space that isn’t about them and their stuff? I get that it might not be so practical if they rarely have people over, but it just seems so selfish to me in a way that they have so much space already devoted to them that they have to also change the guest room to something to stick their stuff in and then stick a guest on the couch if there’s a visit.
Why is it selfish of them to devote space in their own house to themselves... I don’t really understand that at all. It’s not like they’d expect their guests to sleep on the floor they’ve got a sofa which is definitely suitable as a sofa bed. As they’ve got the space to put the gym stuff out of the way it makes sense as you don’t really want it in your living room if you have room not to. It’ll all get rearranged again anyway in 6 months 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.