James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one (sorry if I’ve missed it) that is sick of hearing. Session, awake time, sleep time, breastfeeding.
“She’s having awake time now” nope, she’s just awake.
“She’s had sleep time” okay, she’s been to sleep.
“We’re going to breastfeed in the car” - like your just going to give her a feed?
I really have taken to Carys, but I really don’t understand why everything has to be a session or time. You don’t need it to sound clinical it’s a baby, I don’t get it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am I the only one (sorry if I’ve missed it) that is sick of hearing. Session, awake time, sleep time, breastfeeding.
the only other time I've heard this kind of talk is when people are sleep training. they might not be doing this, but I know they mentioned doing sleep courses while pregnant. if they are (and they happen to read this😉) don't keep it a secret and pretend amber is an angel and just naturally did it. make a YouTube video on how you got your baby to sleep through the night, it will get you some views, new subscribers etc😂

Reactions: 6
I’m really sick of all of you pronouncing their daughters name incorrectly it’s “BABY Amber” not just Amber. Thank you. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Anyone else thinks this could've been an amazing space without that giant of a sofa - I mean, it doesn't fit the room at all.

Reminds me the last Meggan Grubb's q&a saying she will think soooo much about a renovation / piece of furniture for her house because she doesn't want to waste money.
Our little girl Cawys can learn a lot from her!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
What amazes me, is that all the 'books' they've read on parenthood & always justifying everything they do with the Midwife's approval ... she wouldn't realise that stuffing your face with prunes while breastfeeding will also have the same effect on the baby ( Don't get me wrong I know Poosplosions are normal ) But that did make me chuckle. However, I think she should stop trying to be too perfect & making out everything else is perfect. They are both being very defensive, James borderline passive aggressive when warning viewers to only leave positive comments ( which I also think is understandable ) But together with not napping when the baby does, they sound on the verge of becoming manic ... refreshing when Carys finally admitted to not ' loving ' her body all the time & it getting to her. In reality she should rest & recover like most new Mums, instead of yet again putting anymore pressure on herself. They will crack, I hope she can start being more honest, she will exhaust herself with this illusion of perfection. " 11 days in " & Amber is back up to birthweight, yet they said this a few days after being home with her, is she convincing herself or everyone else ?

Reactions: 20
I just don’t understand why James is staying up in the night when Carys is breastfeeding. He could sleep through and then he wouldn’t be so tired in the day so could give Carys time to nap etc

Reactions: 17
I just don’t understand why James is staying up in the night when Carys is breastfeeding. He could sleep through and then he wouldn’t be so tired in the day so could give Carys time to nap etc
Because he has to pass the baby to Carys remember? And he has to check that the latch it correct. And then he will have to put the baby back in it’s bed. It just wouldn’t make sense if he got a good nights sleep and then let Carys rest in the day more while he looks after the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Because he has to pass the baby to Carys remember? And he has to check that the latch it correct. And then he will have to put the baby back in it’s bed. It just wouldn’t make sense if he got a good nights sleep and then let Carys rest in the day more while he looks after the baby.
Not to mention he needs to check Carys isn't holding her baby any more than she needs to! Feed and straight in the cot! God forbids she cuddles her😰

Reactions: 19
so maybe there have been some struggles with breastfeeding. I did find it odd that she was with the breastfeeding team even though she had good latch and amber was feeding well. Good to see she will discuss how it's going for her, hopefully she doesn't sugar coat it all, and is honest

also why does she always put a filter on her baby 🙃 amber doesn't need a filter carys!!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
so maybe there have been some struggles with breastfeeding. I did find it odd that she was with the breastfeeding team even though she had good latch and amber was feeding well. Good to see she will discuss how it's going for her, hopefully she doesn't sugar coat it all, and is honest

also why does she always put a filter on her baby 🙃 amber doesn't need a filter carys!!
she has been bare face lying then...in every video she talks about how breastfeeding has been going great and has had no problems....shes only just bringing this up now!

Reactions: 22
Amber is the spitting image of James... lovely little thing but 😳 last thing she needs is to be his image that’s all we will ever hear about, poor carys

Reactions: 5
she has been bare face lying then...in every video she talks about how breastfeeding has been going great and has had no problems....shes only just bringing this up now!
yep, I think the sore nipples she was on about one time, but said it must be normal soreness as you get used to breastfeeding (yet she used a whole tube of nipple cream in 2 days 😬😳), were probably part of a problem?
maybe she is realising you don't have to have everything go perfectly at first, and feels more comfortable talking about it now. just wish there wasn't any of the lying at the beginning

Reactions: 3
Wow can’t believe that she’s been quite evidently shielding the truth about how breastfeeding has been going for her. Like others have said I did also find it strange that she would be having frequent meetings with the breastfeeding support team if it was all going as perfectly as she said. I would like to think she will tell the truth on that video but can’t help but think it will go along the lines of “oh I did have to use nipple shields but honestly I am so grateful because Amber is so good and loves the boob and i produce so much milk” 🙄🙄 instead of admitting the struggles fully

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow can’t believe that she’s been quite evidently shielding the truth about how breastfeeding has been going for her. Like others have said I did also find it strange that she would be having frequent meetings with the breastfeeding support team if it was all going as perfectly as she said. I would like to think she will tell the truth on that video but can’t help but think it will go along the lines of “oh I did have to use nipple shields but honestly I am so grateful because Amber is so good and loves the boob and i produce so much milk” 🙄🙄 instead of admitting the struggles fully
Replying to this so we can laugh when she says the exact sentence in her breastfeeding q&a/ mukbang 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She would be a lot more relatable if she’d been honest with her struggles. Up until now she’s made out everything has been easy when clearly it hasn’t been. I know so many women who have used shields and it’s saved their breastfeeding journey so why did she feel she had to hide that?

Reactions: 11
She would be a lot more relatable if she’d been honest with her struggles. Up until now she’s made out everything has been easy when clearly it hasn’t been. I know so many women who have used shields and it’s saved their breastfeeding journey so why did she feel she had to hide that?
shes made labour and having a baby seem like a walk in the park and so easy, when in reality its not! even if shes having a bad day she hides it and pretends everything is just perfect!

Reactions: 13
Maybe she's hiding the true extent of how things really are in the fear of James not allowing her to validate her feelings, like on the first video after they had Amber and her emotions were coming to the surface and he was talking her out of getting upset. Maybe she's pretending everything is fine and dandy for the sake of not being patronized by James. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.