Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hbirdette

VIP Member
I think that’s the same crib? If that’s what you’re talking about - just a filter on the second pic
I’m not sure if it is you know, I’ve just used the filter on my Snüz pod and it looks the same without the filter! (I have the same dark coloured one)

Reactions: 6
Boobie juice 🤮

I definitely think Carys is answering Tattle with her stories about her ‘mummy MOT’ and returning to exercise. Comments about her rushing back to exercise so she has to give her smug response as always

mklanch

VIP Member
Sorry but preaching “Modesty” during breastfeeding is just another way of shaming women. She doesn’t need to cover up, it’s not a sexual act. If people choose to cover up that’s absolutely fine but there’s nothing wrong with not covering either. It’s a totally natural thing and it’s just another way to shun breastfeeding parents into dark corners and toilets so not to make others “uncomfortable”. But really the people who are uncomfortable with it are the problem tbf because it’s not a sexual act. It’s no different to an adult eating a meal at a table it’s just food!

Influencers post pictures of all aspects of their life? They post photos of themselves eating, in underwear, etc. It’s all for social media it’s literally their job, none of its natural. why would it be any different for a pregnant person 🤷‍♀️ Why are they held to a different standard.
im not shaming im simply saying its all for attention and social media.
Ashley james type vibes

Living doll

Chatty Member
I know when all mine were asleep I’d be saying “ come on wake up so I can have a cuddle “ but that’s only because I didn’t want to disturb them, and obvs you still pick them up anyway haha,, but it certainly weren’t to say “ come on wake up so I can feed you and bore you back to sleep “ .

Emily19966666

Chatty Member
Late to the party but did anyone see her story yesterday of her crusty toes? I wish she would remove her gel/polish and get a new pedicure or just not show her feet :sick:

• Sick

Living doll

Chatty Member
I remember her saying that Amber fed for five minutes before they went out and guzzled her milk down, where in those five minutes did the baby get a breather and winded ? No wonder she has trapped wind !!

plwcm

VIP Member
Am I the only one (sorry if I’ve missed it) that is sick of hearing. Session, awake time, sleep time, breastfeeding.
the only other time I've heard this kind of talk is when people are sleep training. they might not be doing this, but I know they mentioned doing sleep courses while pregnant. if they are (and they happen to read this😉) don't keep it a secret and pretend amber is an angel and just naturally did it. make a YouTube video on how you got your baby to sleep through the night, it will get you some views, new subscribers etc😂

Flyonthewallxo

I think she is jealous of Carys and James massively! James isn’t my cup of tea at all and is irritating at times but he genuinely seems to adore Carys and Amber and whilst maybe there are aspects of their relationship that seem odd, I don’t think he is the type to ever cheat or treat Carys badly in that respect, also I just think in general their much more down to earth and likeable to some extent than Elle and Connor.....I think Elle knows that and is jealous of their relationship etc! Just my thoughts but I think Carys should def ditch her! She isn’t a real friend in my opinion!

100% I could just see her being the type of condescending person let's say if carys weans amber early, her turning round and saying "omg, really, cool" then bitching about her in the car as soon as she leaves saying her angel only its 0% sugar 0%fat 0%happiness types of food hahaha. I really hope carys becoming a parent and elle makes them go their separate ways. Who needs friends like that.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Pretty sure it’s not the dyslexia that makes her stories painful to read, she writes the way she speaks aka doesn’t pause for breath.
Agreed) my boyfriend is dyslexic quite bad but it just means he has to double check all work emails. She’s just lazy and cba checking what she’s written...

littlepup

VIP Member
You don’t need clearing from the doctor at 6 weeks now, it’s just when you’re comfortable. Also the 6 week check isn’t physical, they just ask if you’re ok physically and mentally and that’s it.

I only started following Carys recently so don’t know anything about her anxiety however it’s seems odd for someone suffering to have a career in the public eye that literally depends on people’s ‘likes’. Did she suffer badly?

• Heart