James and Carys #7 nothing fits you but what happened to the ITS collection boo?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like an IV drip from the wire coming from the cannula

You don't need a canula for an epidural but she has got an epidural in the photo James posted, that's what the little yellow thing over her shoulder is! I think it depends on area but I know where I am its standard practice to give every mother that goes into the hospital for labour a canula so its there if needed and if its not it just gets removed after

Yeah I think it could be too and they've noticed when her waters went thats why it was so early
I study midwifery - you do need a cannula for an epidural. It’s literally the first step of the process, midwife will insert a cannula because drips need to be given alongside. I’ve recently done a placement on labour ward :). Not heard of it being standard practice where I’m training, we only do it if needed, but yes could be it varies area to area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
In the newest vlog he is RELENTLESS, she’s talking about breast pumps and he’s just stood in the background and even when she moves away from
him he moves into shot again.

Also, side note, the way he eats is repulsive, chewing with his mouth open

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I really hope she’s doing okay without James there, I remember being so scared and overwhelmed when my partner had to go home

Reactions: 13
I really hope she’s doing okay without James there, I remember being so scared and overwhelmed when my partner had to go home
i think it will be good for her honestly, definitely scary being without your partner but i have no doubt hes been on facetime all day trying to get amber to latch onto his own nipple through the screen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like an IV drip from the wire coming from the cannula

I study midwifery - you do need a cannula for an epidural. It’s literally the first step of the process, midwife will insert a cannula. I’ve recently done a placement on labour ward :). Not heard of it being standard practice where I’m training, we only do it if needed, but yes could be it varies area to area.
Ah I didnt know that but in Scotland where I live its the first thing they do when you go into hospital in labour anyway so it's already there so probably wouldn't have noticed that step haha! With my second it was never needed and removed on thr ward after birth

Reactions: 2
Ah I didnt know that but in Scotland where I live its the first thing they do when you go into hospital in labour anyway so it's already there so probably wouldn't have noticed that step haha! With my second it was never needed and removed on thr ward after birth
yeah that will be why! They must have a different procedure in Scotland than England! I know in the trust I’m training in cannula’s are only given when epidurals or an IV drip is needed. I do think she has had an epidural though - could be completely wrong!
Not that it matters at all but just pointed it out as an observation because if she has her birth plan obviously went way out the window even with the pain relief side!

Reactions: 1
James and Carys annoy the s*** out of me but I’m so so happy that Carys and Amber are okay.

Reactions: 14
so james is going to be sat at home ALONE without the baby until tomorrow? what on earth will he do not being able to get in every single picture 😮 i reckon he will be on facetime 24/7 trying to breastfeed through the screen. oh carys she’s not latching onto our boob!
He's probably told her she can't take any if he isn't there or will be on permanent facetime so she can't use her camera for pics.

Reactions: 4
yeah that will be why! They must have a different procedure in Scotland than England! I know in the trust I’m training in cannula’s are only given when epidurals or an IV drip is needed. I do think she has had an epidural though - could be completely wrong!
Not that it matters at all but just pointed it out as an observation because if she has her birth plan obviously went way out the window even with the pain relief side!
No maybe not, I only thought it because that little yellow tab over her shoulder in James' post was thr same thing I had attached to me when I had my epidural and was given a button to control the dose

Congratulations carys !!! So happy amber is here safe and her and carys are doing well

Feel happy she’s in hospital and James can’t impose on her bonding time 🥰 those pictures just annoy me, why is he there just uselessly hovering. Creep. If I were breastfeeding my daughter and my husband just stood there with his hand on her back I would say are you ok ???

Reactions: 23
i cant believe how upset carys is in the new vlog that her instagram friends all had their babies at 37 weeks and she hasnt!
it really annoys me her attitude to pregnancy!
but im am happy for her that she has now had her baby

Reactions: 15
Congratulations carys !!! So happy amber is here safe and her and carys are doing well

Feel happy she’s in hospital and James can’t impose on her bonding time 🥰 those pictures just annoy me, why is he there just uselessly hovering. Creep. If I were breastfeeding my daughter and my husband just stood there with his hand on her back I would say are you ok ???
the apple watch in the shot killed me, could he not have taken it off for the picture?

Reactions: 32
Elle hasn’t uploaded her nursery blog today has she?
Perhaps they are good mates and doesn’t want to steal the thunder?
Or is it little baby pics making feel gooey.
Two secs let me go look at a pic of James to enrage me again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i cant believe how upset carys is in the new vlog that her instagram friends all had their babies at 37 weeks and she hasnt!
it really annoys me her attitude to pregnancy!
but im am happy for her that she has now had her baby
I totally rolled my eyes at the “I just know she’ll be early” first timers always say that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Elle hasn’t uploaded her nursery blog today has she?
Perhaps they are good mates and doesn’t want to steal the thunder?
Or is it little baby pics making feel gooey.
Two secs let me go look at a pic of James to enrage me again
Elle Darby is no good friend to carys 🤣 she’ll be waiting to upload her next video the day carys does her birth one she’s that kind of ‘friend’ or should I said ‘frenemy’

Reactions: 17
You do have a cannula in because of an epidural :) it’s the first step they do, I study midwifery. I’m aware that it may be an IV drip Too, which is why I said it could be other things but anyhow was just speculating more than anything! I do think her birth experience was very different to what she hoped anyway.View attachment 514026
Ah ok fair enough! To be fair I did have one in each hand with various things going in, and was low on sleep so don't remember exactly.
Thank you for clarifying ☺

Elle Darby is no good friend to carys 🤣 she’ll be waiting to upload her next video the day carys does her birth one she’s that kind of ‘friend’ or should I said ‘frenemy’
I don’t know what Elle would have to be jealous of though? I would imagine Elle earns more than Carys as she is signed to quite a big management company now isn’t she? She has her own clothing line which looks like it is a lot more successful than YAE and looks a lot better quality. Even her house and interiors is much nicer IMO.. maybe I’m missing something as I don’t pay much attention to Elle

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.