James and Carys #7 nothing fits you but what happened to the ITS collection boo?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m super happy for her, glad that she has some time to bond with baby alone. Hopefully it gives her a boost a confidence so she doesn’t feel like she has to rely on James.

Reactions: 16
I don't recall having a canula because of my epidural. Could be antibiotics. I ended up with sepsis in labour and had the same (plus a load of other stuff going into me). Amber may have pooed in Carys which is why they may be doing that
You don't need a canula for an epidural but she has got an epidural in the photo James posted, that's what the little yellow thing over her shoulder is! I think it depends on area but I know where I am its standard practice to give every mother that goes into the hospital for labour a canula so its there if needed and if its not it just gets removed after

I reckon meconium is the reason she had to go in. Just a guess
Yeah I think it could be too and they've noticed when her waters went thats why it was so early

Reactions: 7
I called the 5pm announcement 😅

I had a cannula after spinal block when I went to theatre for my tears to be sutured, so could be another reasons for needing antibiotics?

but I reckon her blood pressure probably spiked and that's the reason they needed to go in

Reactions: 4
I don't recall having a canula because of my epidural. Could be antibiotics. I ended up with sepsis in labour and had the same (plus a load of other stuff going into me). Amber may have pooed in Carys which is why they may be doing that
You do have a cannula in because of an epidural :) it’s the first step they do, I study midwifery. I’m aware that it may be an IV drip Too, which is why I said it could be other things but anyhow was just speculating more than anything! I do think her birth experience was very different to what she hoped anyway.
30EB4609-53CD-413A-B57A-1B49DE58F3FF.jpeg

Reactions: 6
😔 so sad that james has posted two photos, the first one of him and the baby and the second one of him and the baby and Carys. Could he not have put up one of Carys and the baby saying how proud he was first? Why did he have to be in every picture?!

Reactions: 29
so james is going to be sat at home ALONE without the baby until tomorrow? what on earth will he do not being able to get in every single picture 😮 i reckon he will be on facetime 24/7 trying to breastfeed through the screen. oh carys she’s not latching onto our boob!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Watching the vlog and she keeps saying ‘we have been trying our our breast pumps’

Has James had it latched on his nipple too? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
james quite literally sticking his oar in ...

also does the syringe on the table to the left of james' pic give anything away?? maybe just pain idk

Reactions: 3
Regardless of how annoying they can be a new baby is amazing news 🤩 probably a blessing in disguise that Carys can spend some quality time with Amber away from James 😌✨

Reactions: 17
He’s probably gonna ft her the whole time also someone make a new thread please n thanks x

Reactions: 2
My guess is she had an emergency c section due to preclampsia
I dont think its been a c section their photos are from a normal delivery room and shes still wearing her own clothes

i can't see the epidural wire? lol
In no way saying an epidural is bad! Im actually glad to see it as a 2 fingers up to the home birth James wanted

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.