James and Carys #7 nothing fits you but what happened to the ITS collection boo?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel like they will say amber is the best behaved baby in the world and they get so much sleep even if they dont 😂😂

Reactions: 27
Anyone else feel like they will say amber is the best behaved baby in the world and they get so much sleep even if they dont 😂😂
OMG I THINK THIS TOO! I know it’s awful but I think this about my own friends and family as well but sometimes when people are just so bloody smug about everything you do really wish for them to have a few problems! Like I really hope they have a proper screamer who doesn’t sleep and just keeps them up! Lol!! Which I know is terrible and of course I don’t mean it in a mean way really but I feel some people are just so smug and everything falls in their lap and happens for them and sometimes you just want them to have a bit of the bad luck I always seem to get as nothing ever goes smoothly for me! Lol! Of course it’s a little bit down to jealously and I don’t deny that but I do wish these things in secret sometimes to make myself feel better 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG I THINK THIS TOO! I know it’s awful but I think this about my own friends and family as well but sometimes when people are just so bloody smug about everything you do really wish for them to have a few problems!
100!! Could just imagine James's smug little face 😂😂
Make me want to punch it 😳

Reactions: 4
I think James will be green with envy when amber arrives. Especially if Carys decides to breastfeed so they will have hours of uninterrupted bonding time every day and he can’t do anything.

I can imagine him constantly hovering and trying to input when he has no idea. And I bet he’ll have a lot of opinions on everything that make carys change her mind as always
It won’t be uninterrupted, he’ll be holding the baby most probably 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG I THINK THIS TOO! I know it’s awful but I think this about my own friends and family as well but sometimes when people are just so bloody smug about everything you do really wish for them to have a few problems! Like I really hope they have a proper screamer who doesn’t sleep and just keeps them up! Lol!! Which I know is terrible and of course I don’t mean it in a mean way really but I feel some people are just so smug and everything falls in their lap and happens for them and sometimes you just want them to have a bit of the bad luck I always seem to get as nothing ever goes smoothly for me! Lol! Of course it’s a little bit down to jealously and I don’t deny that but I do wish these things in secret sometimes to make myself feel better 😂😂😂
I totally know what you mean about people being so smug. Not concerning the baby, but I do find it difficult sometimes to watch these influencers, and people I personally know get everything good so easily while I struggle.

I struggle with anxiety and PTSD on a daily basis and my house and the area I live trigger me so often that it stops me from living my life properly. I'm trying my best to move house but it's not that easy. So when I watch all these YT's have everything handed to them for free, and they earn money for practically doing nothing it really gets to me., especially since they're all so smug about it and act so entitled.

Yesterday was such a hard day for me and I stupidly went onto Instagram and saw an already privileged influencer showing off everything she has then she went on to put up a story with this quote: Your life is as good as your mindset. It really made me angry.

I would never wish bad on anyone, but I just found that insta story quote extremely condescending coming from someone so privileged and in a job that basically gives them a luxurious lifestyle for free. When you have loads of money and all the spare time you could wish for, then it's easier to have a good mindset. But when you struggle with your MH you don't really get to choose your mindset so freely.

Sorry for the long rant that seems to be nothing really to do with your post, I just got so pissed off yesterday with everything and could totally understand where you were coming from.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Everyone has a style we can’t judge that everyone has ways of getting prepared for babies ... I am gonna repeat my self can’t nobody else see that extremely controlling relationship they are in ? James has last word for everything and in some videos makes Carys feel like she is not worth nothing i really would love to be a fly and see what is going on behind closed doors and another thing that is suspicious to me is where the hell do they get so much money from to have had all these renovations done spin bike if that’s what it is new car etc . Anyone else ?
Yes everyone else can see it it’s been the topic of many of these threads on here.

Reactions: 6
I totally know what you mean about people being so smug. Not concerning the baby, but I do find it difficult sometimes to watch these influencers, and people I personally know get everything good so easily while I struggle.

I struggle with anxiety and PTSD on a daily basis and my house and the area I live trigger me so often that it stops me from living my life properly. I'm trying my best to move house but it's not that easy. So when I watch all these YT's have everything handed to them for free, and they earn money for practically doing nothing it really gets to me., especially since they're all so smug about it and act so entitled.

Yesterday was such a hard day for me and I stupidly went onto Instagram and saw an already privileged influencer showing off everything she has then she went on to put up a story with this quote: Your life is as good as your mindset. It really made me angry.

I would never wish bad on anyone, but I just found that insta story quote extremely condescending coming from someone so privileged and in a job that basically gives them a luxurious lifestyle for free. When you have loads of money and all the spare time you could wish for, then it's easier to have a good mindset. But when you struggle with your MH you don't really get to choose your mindset so freely.

Sorry for the long rant that seems to be nothing really to do with your post, I just got so pissed off yesterday with everything and could totally understand where you were coming from.
No need to apologise! I’m sorry to hear you ve been struggling :( I hope you feel better soon! I get where you re coming from though, I’ve always worked my backside off my entire life for everything I have bad my parents were the same, we never had money and although we weren’t you know on the breadline money was definitely tight and we couldn’t afford a lot of things and now I am in the same boat myself. I get by and I do wasn’t a decent wage but I have debt to pay off and I live on my own so money is a constant worry, I can’t afford to waste it and I have to think really carefully before buying things and savings are just non existent as you spend ages saving up and the something goes wrong and then it’s all gone again and you re back to square one struggling again! Obviously I have nothing against people who work hard, put in the effort and deserve to be doing well, fair play to them and I don’t begrudge the things they have but I am the same, I struggle watching these influencers with all their free tit basically getting given things for nothing that would take me months or even years to save up for and seemingly not really appreciating it that much or bragging about it online! Of course there is a degree of jealous as I wish I didn’t have to struggle like I do but many of them seem so out of touch with how much most normal people live their lives and do struggle and it comes across as being so insensitive sometimes! It’s like they re rubbing your nose in it when you re sat there deciding whether to spend your last tenner on electric or food most months!

Reactions: 7
No need to apologise! I’m sorry to hear you ve been struggling :( I hope you feel better soon! I get where you re coming from though, I’ve always worked my backside off my entire life for everything I have bad my parents were the same, we never had money and although we weren’t you know on the breadline money was definitely tight and we couldn’t afford a lot of things and now I am in the same boat myself. I get by and I do wasn’t a decent wage but I have debt to pay off and I live on my own so money is a constant worry, I can’t afford to waste it and I have to think really carefully before buying things and savings are just non existent as you spend ages saving up and the something goes wrong and then it’s all gone again and you re back to square one struggling again! Obviously I have nothing against people who work hard, put in the effort and deserve to be doing well, fair play to them and I don’t begrudge the things they have but I am the same, I struggle watching these influencers with all their free tit basically getting given things for nothing that would take me months or even years to save up for and seemingly not really appreciating it that much or bragging about it online! Of course there is a degree of jealous as I wish I didn’t have to struggle like I do but many of them seem so out of touch with how much most normal people live their lives and do struggle and it comes across as being so insensitive sometimes! It’s like they re rubbing your nose in it when you re sat there deciding whether to spend your last tenner on electric or food most months!
Thank you ❤

It's terribly hard to watch them all boast constantly, "oh, I've been gifted this' or "look what I've just purchased" and it's usually something very expensive that would take us normal folk ages to save for, yet they've bought it on a whim.

I have nothing against those influencers that genuinely do work hard for every penny they earn, but those kind are very few and far between. It's just hard to watch them buy big luxury homes and hear them say so nonchalantly, "oh, this isn't our forever home. But it will do us for a few years" while I'm sitting here saving every single penny just so I can afford to rent somewhere else that will allow me to live my life.

Just today I watched Carys latest video, and while I wish them no harm, it was hard to hear them going on about all of the furniture they've been gifted just because they pick up a camera and video every aspect of their lives. But like you said, they all just seem so out of touch with reality and the struggles of normal everyday life. It really does feel like they're rubbing our noses in everything they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I stopped watching Carys the second they announced the pregnancy because honestly, one vlog in and she was driving me up the wall! Just accidentally left one of her recent vlogs on autoplay and omg she is insufferable now. I miss the old days!

Everyone has a style we can’t judge that everyone has ways of getting prepared for babies ... I am gonna repeat my self can’t nobody else see that extremely controlling relationship they are in ? James has last word for everything and in some videos makes Carys feel like she is not worth nothing i really would love to be a fly and see what is going on behind closed doors and another thing that is suspicious to me is where the hell do they get so much money from to have had all these renovations done spin bike if that’s what it is new car etc . Anyone else ?
I feel like it's unfair to assume he is abusive when sometimes, someone naturally takes lead in a relationship and that's okay! I do agree I think it's his way or the high way but when you think about it, Carys equally gets just as much "her way" 😂 xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I was wondering what do you reckon their content will be like once Amber has arrived? I feel like they’re so desperate for their little content maker to come asap but when she does they won’t have a clue what to do. They missed a trick during pregnancy & Carys could of changed her channel to a mummy channel, gained a massive new following but I think controlling James wouldn’t of let her & it had to be the couples channel but because he couldn’t be as involved he’s stopped her doing the typical videos! For gods sake the woman is pregnant & all we’ve bloody had is house updates 🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel like it’ll be boring house vlog after boring house vlog once baby arrives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
dont you know they have to do EVERYTHING together. If one of them is tired, they both have to be😂
God help if she has to go into and stay in hospital after the birth without James. A midwife/hospital staff isn't going to pass her the baby every time she needs her

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she hasn’t done proper maternity videos on her own though, like why does it have to be muckbangs with him at every chance? How many house updates can they possibly have? Why reveal the babies name before the baby is here? Just doesn’t make sense. There are so many videos she could make on her own channel (on her own) 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I think she doesn't want to let go of the "Busybeecarys" brand cus that's where she gets all the free clothes, gymshark collabs etc. I feel for her a bit cus I think that's her real passion but I don't know how much she'll be able to do hauls for herself post baby!

Reactions: 5
sorry to be that gal but has anyone got a link for the cropped cardigan she’s wearing today oops
ps I wish she’d just enjoy her last few weeks just the two of them instead of counting down every single second, she’s going to regret wishing these days away, constant screaming and zero sleep does that to you 🙃

Reactions: 1
sorry to be that gal but has anyone got a link for the cropped cardigan she’s wearing today oops
ps I wish she’d just enjoy her last few weeks just the two of them instead of counting down every single second, she’s going to regret wishing these days away, constant screaming and zero sleep does that to you 🙃
I can only assume you’re being sarcastic in asking that!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s baking banana bread and putting smarties in it?! Wtf!! Don’t think she needs em 🙄

• Haha
I’m a new mum of 6 weeks and I guarantee that James getting up to get the baby out of the next to me will not last. The whole point of a next to me is that the baby is right there.
I know we all have naive ideas but that is ridiculous.
Having said that, it is totally plausible that they have a ‘good baby’ that sleeps well and doesn’t really cry. I just hope they are realistic if they don’t.
Carys has at least been open with sharing some of the less desirable side effects of pregnancy (unlike ‘my body is a miracle, I love every second’ Elle) but she’s staying them like a pro, like everyone gets them. The point is that every single pregnancy is different for every woman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.