James and Carys #7 nothing fits you but what happened to the ITS collection boo?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the post
I think this is silly......I am totally against people trolling online, bullying, being nasty, body shaming all those kind of things but I don’t understand why influencers feel they are expect from negative comments or criticism? You can still like it follow people but have periods where perhaps you don’t like the content they produce or how they handle or respond to things, that doesn’t mean you re having a go at them personally? I love my team and colleagues at work, but sometimes they do things I don’t agree with or that piss me off and I’ll raise it and speak to them about it, I do it with them, they do it with me, if I’m doing something I shouldn’t or could do better then my manager will tell me that and that’s how I learn and to me that’s how adults communicate and get on with life? I’f my manager constantly told all of us the sun shone out of our backsides, we’d learn from our mistakes or improve the work we do day to day? Just because you ve criticised something someone has put online or said something that could be perceived to be negative, why is that suddenly such a bad thing and you’re called out for being a sad troll or loser etc? This is their job, so surely you expect to receive some kind of criticism and that’s how you learn and make things better for the people watching you? You only have to make one comment on some of these influencers pages or videos and you re immediately blocked, which I don’t understand, just because I didn’t like one thing, doesn’t mean I don’t like the other content you out out? I understand some people take it too far and that is wrong and those people should potentially be blocked or whatever but I think the majority of people see their comments or mean them to come across as constructive rather than negative and sadly these influencers don’t seem to like anything other than people licking their arses all day which just isn’t real life! How would the cope in a real job where they did receive actual criticism and feedback from their managers and work colleagues? Which is what most people deal with on a daily basis and they don’t quit their jobs or go crying to HR because someone suggested another way of doing things or one person didn’t like something they did? I find it so ridiculous how out of touch they are with real life most of the time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Carys used to be able to hide her chins by clever use of camera angles. Going by her latest videos, that’s just not possible anymore. I’m stunned how
Much she has filled out.

Reactions: 14
Everyone has a style we can’t judge that everyone has ways of getting prepared for babies ... I am gonna repeat my self can’t nobody else see that extremely controlling relationship they are in ? James has last word for everything and in some videos makes Carys feel like she is not worth nothing i really would love to be a fly and see what is going on behind closed doors and another thing that is suspicious to me is where the hell do they get so much money from to have had all these renovations done spin bike if that’s what it is new car etc . Anyone else ?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Everyone has a style we can’t judge that everyone has ways of getting prepared for babies ... I am gonna repeat my self can’t nobody else see that extremely controlling relationship they are in ? James has last word for everything and in some videos makes Carys feel like she is not worth nothing i really would love to be a fly and see what is going on behind closed doors and another thing that is suspicious to me is where the hell do they get so much money from to have had all these renovations done spin bike if that’s what it is new car etc . Anyone else ?
I think it’s so worrying, someone pointed out that he has said he’s going to get up through the night every night and pass her the baby from the next to me. That is absolutely insane to me. Why does he need to do that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it’s so worrying, someone pointed out that he has said he’s going to get up through the night every night and pass her the baby from the next to me. That is absolutely insane to me. Why does he need to do that?!
Yeah surely the “practical thing” would be for one of them to get some sleep so at least one of them is functioning the next day 😂

Reactions: 13
Haha that won't last, he will do what the majority of men do (my bloody husband) not hear the baby or pretend to be asleep 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m lost why does he need to get up and pass her the baby? Assuming she has a natural birth she shouldn’t have any issues doing this herself? I get he might want to help but that’s so pointless...

Reactions: 19
I’m lost why does he need to get up and pass her the baby? Assuming she has a natural birth she shouldn’t have any issues doing this herself? I get he might want to help but that’s so pointless...
Probably because controlling James will want to check shes breastfeeding.
I can honestly see James absolutely not letting Carys having a choice when it comes to that.
I'm expecting in July and personally I am bottle feeding (hoping for no judgement here just a personal choice)
But I can see James calling the shots about absolutely everything, to the point that hell expect Carys to have her boob ready to go at all times and no express any milk.
Means he can keep her at home and in sight.

Reactions: 35
I think he wants to pass the baby to her so he can assess whether he thinks ot nessecarybfor carys to have the baby. I think he'll try and get in the way of them bonding too much without him. I can see her giving up breast feeding and pumping loads do James can feed it from a bottle. They'll say its because carys is struggling but really it'll be cos James is jealous.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Probably because controlling James will want to check shes breastfeeding.
I can honestly see James absolutely not letting Carys having a choice when it comes to that.
I'm expecting in July and personally I am bottle feeding (hoping for no judgement here just a personal choice)
But I can see James calling the shots about absolutely everything, to the point that hell expect Carys to have her boob ready to go at all times and no express any milk.
Means he can keep her at home and in sight.
I think he will definitely encourage her to pump even if she finds it hard or doesn’t want to because he wants to feed Amber.

No judgement here on the feeding front - your baby your rules and if Mum is happy, so is baby xx

Reactions: 15
So so odd...I mean the baby will be the same side as Carys, is she seriously thinking that she’s going to wait for James to get up, walk round the bed, to pick the baby up and hand to her?!? Wtf??!!
can see that lasting a long time. Yeah, let’s let the baby fuss and cry all because James needs to pass her to Carys.
How do they even come up with these ideas 🤣🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I think he wants to pass the baby to her so he can assess whether he thinks ot nessecarybfor carys to have the baby. I think he'll try and get in the way of them bonding too much without him. I can see her giving up breast feeding and pumping loads do James can feed it from a bottle. They'll say its because carys is struggling but really it'll be cos James is jealous.
I was thinking the same. He will want her to bottle feed so he can be in control

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think James will be green with envy when amber arrives. Especially if Carys decides to breastfeed so they will have hours of uninterrupted bonding time every day and he can’t do anything.

I can imagine him constantly hovering and trying to input when he has no idea. And I bet he’ll have a lot of opinions on everything that make carys change her mind as always

Reactions: 14
James just makes me think he smells of farts and Lynx Africa, don’t know what it is. Doesn’t look hygienic at any rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When I had both my babies and was breastfeeding all night in the early days my husband actually moved through into the spare room. I figured one of us may as well get sleep so he could be of some use to me in the daytime! He obviously would have helped if I’d asked but tbh I was glad to have the bed to myself 😁 there is no way James would allow that, even if it means more sleep for him because he has to be involved in every single little thing 🙄 (although after a few weeks of sleep deprivation he might change his tune)..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.