James and Carys #6 No PPE and the pony is back, James you’re not essential you twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James and Carys are both so deluded.. I can’t wait for the baby to arrived and them to get a big smack of reality on their face!!
1) Once sleep deprivation hits there’s not a chance James will be getting up every single time the baby wakes to pass her to carys.
2) why is carys incapable of picking her own baby up when she cries.
3) they won’t use the changing table every time they change her, sometimes when there’s poo everywhere you have to change them there and then.
4) THEY ARE SO ANNOYING.
5) James comment about him being ignorant, yes that’s correct, you’re the most ignorant, controlling, know it all dick I’ve ever watched, go away James!!

rant over 😂 writing this as my 2 year old has the worlds biggest tantrum, they don’t have a clue what’s to come yet hahah!! It’s not all pretty pictures and accessories 🙄.

Reactions: 14
They’re going to struggle. But I hope that maybe we’re wrong. Maybe carys mum will be very helpful and supportive? After all, I hope the baby has a good and supportive upbringing. I don’t think they’ve thought about how a baby is forever.

Reactions: 2
Don't think they realise that washing basket in Ambers room will not cut it 😂😂 need to invest in something abit bigger boo, newborns (and kids in general) come with ALOT of washing 😭

Reactions: 9
I had baby at 37 weeks not by inducing labour and I don’t wish that on anybody I was in tears worrying if baby is going to be okay if he will have any complications the baby might be full term but you never know she should grow it mum tummy is the safest place until the baby is ready to come on it’s own she honestly makes me so sick 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I heard someone talking about tattle. I couldn’t believe it was allowed to exist. Thought I’d have a nosy at what people say about the only youtubers I watch (Elle & Carys). I wondered what happened if you say something nice. Very interesting.
Its inevitable they read on here. If it was me I think I’d struggle to not read what people say about me. I’m sure it would be nice for them to see something nice about them.
we live in a world where if you have a right to do something, that’s a good enough excuse to do it. Just because people have a right to share their opinion on someone doesn’t mean it’s the wisest or kindest thing to do. The fact people watch their videos and follow them on insta JUST to come here and slag them off, blows my mind. Why do people spend their time looking at people’s instagrams they don’t like? Skipping through videos just to see a certain thing. Why do they care? If you don’t like them, leave them alone. I wonder how many people in the public eye have to kill themselves because of the negative opinions of others, before horrible websites like this are shut down and people learn to simply unfollow, unsubscribe and keep their thoughts to themselves 🤷‍♀️
You can create a Rave Thread if you’re a fan, so they can read your comments. Or just post on their Instagram!

I had baby at 37 weeks not by inducing labour and I don’t wish that on anybody I was in tears worrying if baby is going to be okay if he will have any complications the baby might be full term but you never know she should grow it mum tummy is the safest place until the baby is ready to come on it’s own she honestly makes me so sick 🤢
The thing is Ellie Polly isn’t a first time Mum so you’d think she’d know the score with babies, unless she had her first before the due date? I would not wish to have my baby any earlier than it is safe to.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“It would be nice for them to see something nice about them” Erm... have you seen the comments of these influencers instagrams and YouTube posts? The hundreds of tags from their adoring fans? The amount of free crap they get sent? I think they get enough praise for doing not a lot to be honest!

Reactions: 19
I heard someone talking about tattle. I couldn’t believe it was allowed to exist. Thought I’d have a nosy at what people say about the only youtubers I watch (Elle & Carys). I wondered what happened if you say something nice. Very interesting.
Its inevitable they read on here. If it was me I think I’d struggle to not read what people say about me. I’m sure it would be nice for them to see something nice about them.
we live in a world where if you have a right to do something, that’s a good enough excuse to do it. Just because people have a right to share their opinion on someone doesn’t mean it’s the wisest or kindest thing to do. The fact people watch their videos and follow them on insta JUST to come here and slag them off, blows my mind. Why do people spend their time looking at people’s instagrams they don’t like? Skipping through videos just to see a certain thing. Why do they care? If you don’t like them, leave them alone. I wonder how many people in the public eye have to kill themselves because of the negative opinions of others, before horrible websites like this are shut down and people learn to simply unfollow, unsubscribe and keep their thoughts to themselves 🤷‍♀️
I don't really agree with your statement. I'm sure they have plenty of positive feedback on their social media from fans. Also, if you put yourself in the public eye you are bound to get people who don't agree with your way if living. Does that mean they have to kill themselves?

Reactions: 13
If this is the case for you, surely a better way of dealing of it would be to not participate and not give tattle the views

people in the public eye have to kill themselves because of the negative opinions of others, before horrible websites like this are shut down and people learn to simply unfollow, unsubscribe and keep their thoughts to themselves 🤷‍♀️
Be careful with your wording, people don’t *have* to kill themselves.

Reactions: 8
Hmm the timings of this comment and her latest story is a bit suspicious 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmm the timings of this comment and her latest story is a bit suspicious 🤔
Eurgh, that angers me tbh. We are not 'invited' to their Instagram, they are plastering their whole lives on it. I honestly don't have any sympathy for these people. I work really hard (when I'm not on maternity) in a normal job that I went to uni for and get tit all for it. I have to save like hell if I want anything and watch what I spend my money on. I can't get a mortgage because of my wage so will probably be stuck renting for the foreseeable future and these people get everything handed to them on a plate and have the audacity to moan?! I have no time for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It does make me wonder if Carys wants baby to come now because she's out of pregnancy content and needs newborn content

Reactions: 13
Sorry but no, you can't post your life on the internet as your JOB and then complain when you receive negative feedback. Every other person with a 'normal' job receives potentially negative feedback on their performance, whether that's from management, their boss, clients or the general public. Bullying and trolling is never okay but no one on here is doing that. You can't pick and choose which comments you're okay with taking on board and dismiss everything which is even the tiniest bit critical. Ridiculous.

I wonder how many people in the public eye have to kill themselves because of the negative opinions of others, before horrible websites like this are shut down and people learn to simply unfollow, unsubscribe and keep their thoughts to themselves 🤷‍♀️
No one's forcing Carys to read Tattle. At the end of the day if she doesn't want any critcism or negative feedback then she needs to stop posting so much of her life online.

Reactions: 26
Oh Hi Carys Hun, nice of you to join 👀😂

Reactions: 16
Sorry but no, you can't post your life on the internet as your JOB and then complain when you receive negative feedback. Every other person with a 'normal' job receives potentially negative feedback on their performance, whether that's from management, their boss, clients or the general public. Bullying and trolling is never okay but no one on here is doing that. You can't pick and choose which comments you're okay with taking on board and dismiss everything which is even the tiniest bit critical. Ridiculous.

No one's forcing Carys to read Tattle. At the end of the day if she doesn't want any critcism or negative feedback then she needs to stop posting so much of her life online.
Or how about coming off of social media if it's really so damaging to their mental health. However, that would mean losing their tidy income and having to get an actual job 🤷
Stop complaining.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.