James and Carys #6 No PPE and the pony is back, James you’re not essential you twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time making a thread! Had to adjust the title slightly. Original from @jalview19 : James and Carys #6 : No PPE and the pony is back, stay home James you’re not essential you twit !

Recap:

- getting annoyed at followers for thinking what they eat during muckbangs are their real diets.
- still pulling things down and putting them back up in house including new squint gallery wall
- ITS x Carys collection launched. Both her and James travelled for a photo shoot with others. Makeup artist didn't have proper PPE on (photo evidence in previous thread) and James has argued he was the photographer so he was allowed to go (wrong).

add anything else I've missed! It's getting late for me. 💤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Idk why she is obsessing so much about baby being ‘head down’ and ‘engaged’. She’s only 34 weeks. I work in radiology and ultrasounds aren’t very accurate in telling wether your baby’s head is engaged into the pelvis, the midwife has to actually feel for the head in the pelvis, how many fifths above brim. There are 5 stages of engagement and like someone mentioned before baby can move in and out so doesn’t really mean much lol

Reactions: 22
The denim dress Carys has released for her range with ITS is one that I already own from ITS, I think it was from someone else’s range with them, expect not maternity. Also she called the striped yellow and blue jumper “wacky” ?????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My baby has moved in and out of engagement at every appointment so far🤣 and someone I know was 3/5 engaged at 28 weeks, at 32 week appointment they were told baby was breech, so it doesn't really mean anything

Reactions: 7
I struggle to believe that someone who has worked really hard on designing this collection can really only use 'so super soft, so stretchy' when describing every single piece. No clue what material anything is made out of? If I was the face of a project at work, I would be expected to at least have some bloody expertise beyond a few basic adjectives. I'd be fired on the spot!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I struggle to believe that someone who has worked really hard on designing this collection can really only use 'so super soft, so stretchy' when describing every single piece. No clue what material anything is made out of? If I was the face of a project at work, I would be expected to at least have some bloody expertise beyond a few basic adjectives. I'd be fired on the spot!
So ribbed was another one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Idk why she is obsessing so much about baby being ‘head down’ and ‘engaged’. She’s only 34 weeks. I work in radiology and ultrasounds aren’t very accurate in telling wether your baby’s head is engaged into the pelvis, the midwife has to actually feel for the head in the pelvis, how many fifths above brim. There are 5 stages of engagement and like someone mentioned before baby can move in and out so doesn’t really mean much lol
You'll know better than me but I'm 35 weeks and at my last appointment the doctor said that once baby is head down (not engaged, i dont know anything about that), it's very unlikely that s/he will move from there. Mine's been head down for 6 weeks and she better stay that way!

Reactions: 5
You'll know better than me but I'm 35 weeks and at my last appointment the doctor said that once baby is head down (not engaged, i dont know anything about that), it's very unlikely that s/he will move from there. Mine's been head down for 6 weeks and she better stay that way!
I think it is very unlikely baby will turn now that you’re 35 weeks but in terms of engagement, some babies don’t drop into the pelvis until during labour, even after waters have broken. My baby was transverse(sideways) till 32 weeks and then was head down after that, I was 2.5/5 engaged at 35 weeks but baby didn’t fully engage into pelvis until 7 hours into labour but Carys is acting like just cause baby is engaged means baby ‘ready’ and will ‘come early’, not exactly how that works just like people can be dilated 3cm for a month.

Reactions: 9
I absolutely hate that bleeping hair piece she wears it’s so awful why can’t she see this. My husband would be like WTF is on
Your head love .. black root then this horrible white clip on pony 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 22
Does anyone else get the vibe that she is obsessed with the idea of having baby early?
Why try rush it? Keep her cooking for as long as she needs

Reactions: 35
Does anyone else get the vibe that she is obsessed with the idea of having baby early?
Definitely what’s the rush, I’d be soaking up these last few weeks with my partner, does she not realise how different it’s going to be. All for content

Reactions: 16
As much as I don't want to go over (I'm impatient), I wouldn't be thinking that just because my baby is most likely viable at 34 weeks I want them out now, so it's ridiculous she's been saying that baby could be here any minute since 28 weeks, just because it's viable! 😳 Surely she's read that most FTM go close to or over their due date
I wouldn't want to have to spend the first few weeks of my child's life in neonatal unit, especially during a pandemic, where visiting hours are restricted anyway.

Reactions: 15
Yep but I also think she is going to suffer some severe depression with her post partum bod and also the fact she will no longer have a bump to hold 24/7 but will mask it up with ‘body positivity’, like it’s soooo obvious she so self conscious about the way she looks, especially with the way her bump looks. Constantly fixing up her top or pulling up her leggings. She also seems like the type of person who will wake her baby up just to show her off in a video like I haaate when you tubers do that. Just let them sleep.

Reactions: 29
The denim dress Carys has released for her range with ITS is one that I already own from ITS, I think it was from someone else’s range with them, expect not maternity. Also she called the striped yellow and blue jumper “wacky” ?????
ITS do that a lot wit celeb ranges, taking items already existing and then putting them into the range. Pretty dishonest really.

So ribbed was another one
I mean if she could drop the word ‘so’ every other word, she’d sound a lot more put together.

Lolll does she not realise that she will waking up at this time (and earlier) on a daily basis when the baby comes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg did James not have to get up with her to go downstairs?! No way did he stay in bed when she has INSOMNIA?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
ITS do that a lot wit celeb ranges, taking items already existing and then putting them into the range. Pretty dishonest really.

I mean if she could drop the word ‘so’ every other word, she’d sound a lot more put together.

Lolll does she not realise that she will waking up at this time (and earlier) on a daily basis when the baby comes.
Hand on bump, standing on her tip toes AGAIN

Reactions: 9
I don't think I've ever gone shopping for clothes with the words "I'm looking fo so soft and stretchy" in mind

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi James and Carys if you’re there 👋🏻 read this
There is also the guidance for women in third trimester of pregnancy to work from home if possible (which she most definitely could’ve done!)..but hey ho influencers obviously have different rules to the rest of us 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.