James and Carys #6 No PPE and the pony is back, James you’re not essential you twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more she obsesses about going into labour the less likely it is to happen, especially before 40 weeks. She should know that, having done the Positive Birth Company Course

’My baby will come when my baby is ready’ remember that affirmation Carys????

Reactions: 21
It makes me laugh how they call the colour in the nursery a pop of colour, barely.
I despise how everything has her name on.
Also, who are they trying to kid that they don't have anymore clothes than they have shown. Behave, I've seen more in one vlog!!!

Reactions: 2
“Throughout our pregnancy” oh duck off james 🙄 he's the most insufferable person ever. And that closed mouth smile he does is so condescending and fake (@1:56 in the new video)

Reactions: 24
It makes me laugh how they call the colour in the nursery a pop of colour, barely.
I despise how everything has her name on.
Especially when the paint they've used is called "Elephants Breath" ..... can't imagine a real life Elephant's breath smells that pleasant!! 😷🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it normal to be THAT out of breath??!
tbh yes lol she is nearly full term and baby is taking up most the room. Even now I’m 25 weeks and have a relatively small bump and I can get out of breath easily over nothing, it’s to do with hormones too (this is what I’ve been told from midwife etc)

of course everyone’s pregnancy is different but yeah at her stage it’s pretty common! 😊

Reactions: 1
Bright bold colours can actually be overstimulating and don't help with brain development. I hate to give it to them but a neutral nursery was a smart choice
Ah if thats the case then what i have been told and read about was wrong. I thought after 3 months bold colours were good for them. Strange

Reactions: 1
It would be a good idea to write on the bags(I did the same but with bags from IKEA!) what is 0-3 and newborn and what they want for her first outfit.
When I had my section I just took down to theatre her first outfit and a nappy. I took W hat but they said they don’t like them to wear them anymore? It was July though 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
They believe they did say after they wash everything they will individually bag full outfits etc so that they can be grabbed easily.

So bored & thought I’d try to come up with a new title thread 😂

The most house update vlogs you’ve ever seen on earth, don’t you know James is the one giving birth?

Toddler face James is such a sleeze, don’t you know Carys, birth is a breeze.

Carys is on insta worrying about her stool, where is James? Oh, in his birth pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So bored & thought I’d try to come up with a new title thread 😂

The most house update vlogs you’ve ever seen on earth, don’t you know James is the one giving birth?

Toddler face James is such a sleeze, don’t you know Carys, birth is a breeze.

Carys is on insta worrying about her stool, where is James? Oh, in his birth pool.
All of these are GOLDEN

• Heart
Reactions: 3
#6 Oh no the boiler door won’t shut, James, Cahwiss is preggo what’s with your gut?

#6 James on the sofa using the breast pump while Carys is in the pool sieving a dump

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t wait for the poonani and stuff to
Hit them. The amount of times my youngest thrown up all over me (she allergic to cows milk but didn’t know at the time) on the sofa and carpet was ridiculous, or when you change their bum on the bed/sofa/floor (because let’s me honest who used a bloody changing table after the first week?!) and the poo shoots out😂. Or when the poo leaks through the nappy onto their perfectly beige baby clothes 😂😩
My baby is almost 6 months and I still use the change table 😂 only because i find it convenient still as her room is close to the living room, I find it much easier to change her up higher standing up but yes that couch is going to get so filthy!!!!! I can see it now. Our dark beige couch has had milk thrown up all over it 😅

I don’t know if it’s just me but I HATE the wall stickers I felt like she could of got nicer, simpler ones. Idk I feel it just ruins the wall, maybe there is to many? Just looks cluttered.

Reactions: 8
Did I miss something?! I swear they were gonna turn the middle room into a snug with a big sofa and TV?? And said they wouldn't be needing a play room because the baby would be playing in the living room with them bla bla

Reactions: 5
I love the nursery, especially that rocking chair 😍 and I hope she gets the home birth she wants.
That’s great you love it, just wondering why you’re on a gossip website though? Just read through all your posts and you’re just posting defensive stuff towards Carys and Elle. Maybe their Instagram feeds are a better place for you to post? I’m sure they would love to hear your positive feedback. Smh

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.