James and Carys #6 No PPE and the pony is back, James you’re not essential you twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has James been watching documentaries about the pre transition females having babies ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion: Filling up the house with tacky crafts and decs, let’s induce labor and score those content checks

Reactions: 16
I hope they’ve spent some of their time watching birth videos on YouTube, so they know what is coming lol

Reactions: 2
It's funny to me that she says she LOVES it - seriously?
Being body positive is about being accepting. You don't have to love EVERYTHING or EVERY change that happens to your body, you just have to accept it as it is and not see it as a big deal. To pretend you love your newly acquired double chin screams fake.

Reactions: 15
have You ever seen a less stimulating for a baby, baby’s nursery? Scandi? No scandalous ..... poor little thing just gotta stare at elephants breath

Reactions: 13
have You ever seen a less stimulating for a baby, baby’s nursery? Scandi? No scandalous ..... poor little thing just gotta stare at elephants breath
i actually like the nursery, i think its a nice calming space. i do however feel she could have added some pops of colour with some art and accessories....it is all a little to matchy

Reactions: 4
i actually like the nursery, i think its a nice calming space. i do however feel she could have added some pops of colour with some art and accessories....it is all a little to matchy
I agree I just think babies need to have to bold primary colours to stimulate their brain and help with development. Hopefully they will add it once the baby is a few months old and receptive to that

Reactions: 3
I agree I just think babies need to have to bold primary colours to stimulate their brain and help with development. Hopefully they will add it once the baby is a few months old and receptive to that
I think if they kept the nursery nice and calm for a sleeping space, then actually did a play room that was really nice and colourful it would be really good, but we all know the playroom would be beige and boring. Even the green in their downstairs toilet ended up looking dull

Reactions: 4
I'm waiting for the "CAHWISS IN LABOUR!" vlog where she has to go to hospital and the whole vlog is just a bottom angle shot of Practical James driving her to the hospital and then going "Oh! Cahwiss! I think I missed the turning for the hospital! I'm sure it was this way! I think we crossed a bridge back there! Wait a minute! How are we in Bristol Cahwiss?!?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not one of those who say “pink is for girls, blue is for boys” but their clothing for Amber is a lot more unisex than I thought they would be.

Reactions: 5
Bright bold colours can actually be overstimulating and don't help with brain development. I hate to give it to them but a neutral nursery was a smart choice

Reactions: 7
Is it just me that worries when you tubers show exactly where their child’s room is in the house!!! Never know who could be watching I could just be overreacting though

Reactions: 18
I thought there had already been like 2 other nursery tour videos? How boring

Reactions: 11
Is it just me that worries when you tubers show exactly where their child’s room is in the house!!! Never know who could be watching I could just be overreacting though
I agree, especially as its so easy to find their house! Like you said you never know who's watching, they're putting themselves and their child at risk a lot

Reactions: 7
It makes me laugh how they call the colour in the nursery a pop of colour, barely.
I despise how everything has her name on.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.